w39's Official Signature & Avatars Thread

DeletedUser

hit the quote button on a post with spoilers and you can see whats inside. I don't think it shows pictures if you're using Opera though.

It does. I saw the sig you made :p

I asked B.D to make me a sig and avatar related to newspaper themes (for obvious reasons). She hasn't managed to make me any, so if you fancy giving that a try... hehe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:D Thanks pki! Now you own my soul... :S Well, don't abuse this new found power...

DeletedUser

It does. I saw the sig you made :p

I asked B.D to make me a sig and avatar related to newspaper themes (for obvious reasons). She hasn't managed to make me any, so if you fancy giving that a try... hehe :icon_wink:

Told you to yell at me until I made it, didn't I? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

oh, finished your signature,btw:
GooglyEyesSig1-2.png

Changed it a little

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Signs

Anyone willing to create a sign for me just for the fun of it?

DeletedUser

I won't rate seeing as how you are looking for a new one... and your current one looks like you made it in paint?

Anyways... so I decided to make a new sig for myself. I was trying to figure out what I was going for when I realized I have been watching a lot of the show "Pushing daisies" lately. I think the color and the font sort of pulled that fairy tale feel in and then I mixed it with FMA.

Artistic genius, or slightly touched in the head... you tell me.

DeletedUser

Not so keen on that sig Aredion - I would give it about 7 out of 10.
The avatar gets a 10 though for pure beauty :)

DeletedUser

hey google, 2 questions, first what is your in-game name or who are you co-playing with? as i see you are in omen, but find nobody with a relation to your name. Also, i know im behind, but whatever happened to the w39 news? cause it just disappeared one day, and i dont know the reasoning behind it.

Thanks,

Wonder Lad

DeletedUser

hey google, 2 questions, first what is your in-game name or who are you co-playing with? as i see you are in omen, but find nobody with a relation to your name. Also, i know im behind, but whatever happened to the w39 news? cause it just disappeared one day, and i dont know the reasoning behind it.

Thanks,

Wonder Lad

I won't go in to the reasons behind why it went.
If I choose to, I may start making it again but I don't think I will - it is very time-consuming.

As for which account in Omen I'm co-playing. Well, that is my business :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

8/10 Sig
10/10 Sig

Love the effects and coloring, but I think the fact that the AV is simply the skull flipped lacks... originality. Its still excellent though.

And here is a new sig. Though you can't see it well (didn't not want to draw attention to it) the barrel has World 39, and Jokez above and below it.