Vote to Remove Morale

DeletedUser

I doubt this will happen, but can we have a vote on whether to remove morale from this world. We had a vote in the beginning of the world to make noble packets half price, which unfortunately passed :( . So why not have one to remove morale :)

It would definitely speed up the world, and cause those people just sitting around with 1 or 2 villages who just build defense to do something else. Especially with me on the rim, I haven't seen anyone with 100% morale in sooo long :(

DeletedUser

There's a reason for morale, so that big players don't move to the rim and just noble everyone out or simcity by picking off all the small players in their area. Go pick a fight with someone your own size.

DeletedUser

I vote yes for in 3-4 months time when the noob tribes start becoming a problem because the top players are at 30% morale on all of the opposing tribe's players. But not just yet.

DeletedUser

I've played both types of worlds. Each has it's advantages and disadvantages. Some players will have chosen this world because they want to play with these rules. Changing the rules mid-stream is not a good idea.

If you want a world with no morale but otherwise similar settings, there's nothing that stops you going to play on another world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a reason for morale, so that big players don't move to the rim and just noble everyone out or simcity by picking off all the small players in their area. Go pick a fight with someone your own size.

I would love to pick a fight with someone my own size, unfortunately all the fights would be a week away by noble train :(

GhengissKhann

how about we modify morale then...perhaps make it time based as it is in some worlds or decrease the punishment on the bigger players, like make 50% the lowest it can go.

DeletedUser

I've played both types of worlds. Each has it's advantages and disadvantages. Some players will have chosen this world because they want to play with these rules. Changing the rules mid-stream is not a good idea.

If you want a world with no morale but otherwise similar settings, there's nothing that stops you going to play on another world.

They changed the price of noble packets midstream.

Also find me a world with similar settings and no morale that isn't closed already :)

DeletedUser

You think you got it bad, the only 100% morale I get is against 170K+ players. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

im actually in favour of removing morale from TW.

I've advocated that idea since W6.

Kriegselend

Psssst, there are specific worlds without morale. Play them.

DeletedUser

Bah.... Moral is a pointless necessity,

I say we just do what we did on W4...... very slowly phase it out as the world gets locked, leaving all them juicy rim players stuck to get completely kicked off the world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Surely troops would have 100% morale if they were marching towards a noob village since they know they are going to win, and no morale if marching on their way to a Random village :lol:

Reverse morale!

DeletedUser

Haha thatd be a hilarious world. Maybe like a W40 thing. Throw in a bunch of backwards rules. Nobles are 100/100/100, and spears cost 15k.

JabberJaw13

I think a Nice Idea for a change would be a garrison implementation where you pay a set price to get set amount of troops produced. Overall time to build would not be affected but you would say recruit 5-10-20 troops at once, maybe different values for each troop ect.

due to the fact that in reality your not just going to randomly say hey lets get 1 guy armed with a spear to try and defend this village >_>

DeletedUser

due to the fact that in reality your not just going to randomly say hey lets get 1 guy armed with a spear to try and defend this village >_>

You train single spears? o_O

the majority of us build our troops in numbers as it is.... But i'm sure your tactic works best.... lol :icon_razz:

JabberJaw13

the majority of us build our troops in numbers as it is.... But i'm sure your tactic works best.... lol :icon_razz:

Not saying i dont already recruit in numbers but for the starting game it would make an interesting new turn around.

Instead of a single spear suddenly popping up have a "garrison" pop up with say 20 spears.

This would add a new twist to the game, and who knows might add some new fun and force new tactics.

As honestly World after world of the same tactics is boring, add new things every once in a while keep players interested.

Though this is only a minor suggestion, not saying implement it now or ever just mentioning a though i have. :)

DeletedUser

He's saying that instead of building them one at a time, that you could lump the build times together and build them in packages.