Whats with the new tH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love dreaming too.

I find it real funny how you say;

"your heads to far up four own *ss"

When you are the worst person for doing that, you love yourself.

"Mr.allen"
No my girl loves me to everyone loves my ego just none of you and my heads not up my *ss i know im good and theres not one person in this game who can prove to me that i am not a very skilled player.

DeletedUser

No my girl loves me to everyone loves my ego just none of you and my heads not up my *ss i know im good and theres not one person in this game who can prove to me that i am not a very skilled player.

do I have to go over your trains on William Robber again? :lol:

DeletedUser

Again, with the whole head up your ass.

DeletedUser

I will give you one thing.. (I guess I'm feeling generous.. :icon_confused: )

You are active and that's one thing a hell of a lot of people on this world can't say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No m

y girl loves me to everyone loves my ego just none of you and my heads not up my *ss i know im good and theres not one person in this game who can prove to me that i am not a very skilled player.

Wow your ego must be the size of the world!
Anyway throw my some nukes :lol:

TH are attacking NL

DeletedUser

do I have to go over your trains on William Robber again? :lol:
Yea you can go over them im using him as a farm now and i dont need close timed trains against someone who cant defend against crap timed trains.

DeletedUser

i say we get a bigger gate on our villages , there is no way masterallen's head is going to fit in mine :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And he never said id have to keep them just that i have to take them everyone remember that.

But ur so skilled so its not a problem for u to keep the village because ur one of the most skilled players in this world...

DeletedUser

i say we get a bigger gate on our villages , there is no way masterallen is going to fit in mine :lol:

lol

well he can get into TSoH whenever because they to get the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL gates for me and skorm to get through :lol:

foillat

Realy i have to take villages from someone not even half my size that shouldnt be a problem sure if i got the extra time i might just take more then 5.:icon_rolleyes:

Get those points ready you wont have any left when im done and for your comment bodfish i dont think im the best i think im one of the best.FYI Mr.Bodfish you might not of been around then but i was 4th in ODA on masterallen and i only had 2milloin points.

Edit:OK i looked at those villages your in k21 that takes 2 weeks alone and i can only make about 3 nobles a day 2 if im rebuilding nukes so thats almost impossible to do in 1 month.

And he never said id have to keep them just that i have to take them everyone remember that.

I am in K13, K14, K20, K21, K24 mainly, and also you do not have to tell me which villages you are going for as that would make it simply to easy, and would I be able to know what your in-game name is now a days masterallen?

joshh08

I am in K13, K14, K20, K21, K24 mainly, and also you do not have to tell me which villages you are going for as that would make it simply to easy, and would I be able to know what your in-game name is now a days masterallen?

I knew the original beauty...

DeletedUser

Yea that takes 2 weeks plus the nobles it is impossible to do that in 1 month.

DeletedUser

Yea you can go over them im using him as a farm now and i dont need close timed trains against someone who cant defend against crap timed trains.

Shame I didn't have the account the entire time.. I've sniped plenty of your trains and even took some back from you that others had lost.. So I submit that you, sir, are guilty of not being able to defend against "crap timed trains." God (and since you're the best thing that has ever happened to humanity I'm sure you know too) knows I didn't try to time them well :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shame I didn't have the account the entire time.. I've sniped plenty of your trains and even took some back from you that others had lost.. So I submit that you, sir, are guilty of not being able to defend against "crap timed trains." God (and since you're the best thing that has ever happened to humanity I'm sure you know too) knows I didn't try to time them well :icon_neutral:
You see theres a diffrence between trying to deffend against someone and letting them take it and sniping trains isnt hard i dont need to use second apart timed trains to take william robbers villages i think ive proved that.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Hyushio
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: William robber
Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers:
Side 1: 391
Side 2: 21
Difference: 370
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67
Side 2: 4
Difference: 63
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,705,124
Side 2: 211,070
Difference: 3,494,054
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 641,770
Side 2: 38,432
Difference: 603,338
image.php

DeletedUser

You see theres a diffrence between trying to deffend against someone and letting them take it and sniping trains isnt hard i dont need to use second apart timed trains to take william robbers villages i think ive proved that.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Hyushio
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: William robber
Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers:
Side 1: 391
Side 2: 21
Difference: 370
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 67
Side 2: 4
Difference: 63
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,705,124
Side 2: 211,070
Difference: 3,494,054
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 641,770
Side 2: 38,432
Difference: 603,338
image.php

I had that account for a total of maybe 2-4 weeks and in that time I lost maybe 4 villages to you and that was not from lack of trying.. and a lot of the time there was no player and i understand the fact that when there was no one there that there is no point in taking the time to time your trains.. I got that.. But what confuzzles me is when I would snipe a train and then you'd go and resend on that village or one next to it or in the same cluster with the same basic time between the nobles.. Most would think something along the lines of "Oh someone's defending now.." and maybe step up the timing.. but I suppose they don't know what they're doing quite as much as you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey, know what I think? This is off topic. -_- I realize MA is a fascinating topic, but I don't care. Go on topic or shush.

Status
Not open for further replies.