i declare war .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be so sure of that....I've also seen 1st hand what exile. is capable of and I would think twice about messing with them.

There is a reason for them being such a strong regional power for so long...

AXE decided to let them live?

seth89

I wouldn't be so sure of that....I've also seen 1st hand what exile. is capable of and I would think twice about messing with them.

Sureeee :icon_rolleyes:

Well i know that this guys a nub :icon_smile:

Seth89 on 16.09. at 21:24
Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Barbarian village Rename on 20.09. at 10:21 84:57:48
Support
GOOD Rename on 28.09. at 13:55 280:32:23
GOOD Rename on 28.09. at 13:55 280:32:30
GOOD Rename on 28.09. at 13:56 280:32:38
GOOD Rename on 28.09. at 13:56 280:32:45
Barbarian village Rename on 28.09. at 18:18 284:55:06
Barbarian village Rename on 28.09. at 18:18 284:55:14

attacks :|

rdkpainting on 16.09. at 21:25
you broke our NAP

rdkpainting on 16.09. at 21:26
you attacked my tribe mate what is there to sort out

Seth89 on 16.09. at 21:26
Dude
Look at what i sent you :|

Your First attack is support :|

rdkpainting on 16.09. at 21:28
thats ok youl need all the help you can get;o)

Also for the record i didnt break the NAP :icon_cool:

seth89

they are also allied to the whole world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so you guyz thinks they haz chance against me ?????????????

lol , they are but hey xD

DeletedUser

AXE decided to let them live?

I would actually venture - a strong sense of history, active and team-playing members, skill, inward looking and close allies. But that's my personal opinion coming from someone that has been neighbors with them since the start of w15. I've seen what they do and I understand their strategy.

Sereton will soon find out if he ever gets his silly little war underway.....

DeletedUser

I would actually venture - a strong sense of history, active and team-playing members, skill, inward looking and close allies. But that's my personal opinion coming from someone that has been neighbors with them since the start of w15. I've seen what they do and I understand their strategy.

Sereton will soon find out if he ever gets his silly little war underway.....

And there only there cause axe likes them:icon_rolleyes:

Oh and this is a joke, leo has 6 villages it's hardly gonna be real:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh and this is a joke, leo has 6 villages it's hardly gonna be real:icon_neutral:

Oh darn, I got the impression that there were a few people involved in this. How very disappointing. I was very much looking forward to seeing northern troops splash against southern walls. Jebus knows how much we crave a little action in the south seeing as how the top of the world would rather just leave their troops at home -_-

DeletedUser

Oh darn, I got the impression that there were a few people involved in this. How very disappointing. I was very much looking forward to seeing northern troops splash against southern walls. Jebus knows how much we crave a little action in the south seeing as how the top of the world would rather just leave their troops at home -_-

leo hates the north -_-

DeletedUser

north suck . south also suck , infact ... I SUCK!

there its win win .

:lol:

i <3 sentinela i havent spoke to you in ages :(

and this is perfectly serious (bandit) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol, leo has always had a nack for causing trouble. It's one of the reasons why me makes me laugh some times ;)

DeletedUser

I will mail you later on today and fill you in on some of leo's antics :icon_neutral: I am still not happy with him about some of them

the way he keeps coming back and making attention whoring topics, its nearly like he enjoys people making fun of him :icon_neutral:

You wouldve thought after what happened last time that he wouldve stayed out of W15 once and for all, guess some people fail at the game so badly all they can do is make stupid topics on the forums....

DeletedUser

noooeeezzz....another nub came back :icon_sad:
I thought we got rid of him last time around where he said it was his freaking last post in w15 :icon_evil:
Go move along now....keep going past w15....maybe hit w16 but stay away....
*puts up anti-leo/sereton/nub lv12 barrier around w15*

Status
Not open for further replies.