Hello

DeletedUser

I would like to introduce myself, i come from world 11, and we declare war on you.

also, world 13 is on our side, so we will totally war you soon.

blurk

I would like to introduce myself, i mod world 12 and I will infract you.

also, Casus Belli and Canibal12 are on my side, so we will totally ban you soon.

kthnxbai

DeletedUser

I would like to introduce myself, i mod world 12 and I will infract you.

also, Casus Belli and Canibal12 are on my side, so we will totally ban you soon.

kthnxbai

Epic :lol:

And go away Crewiz. W15 would not like it if you sided against W12 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yes he did.

Liar liar, your pants are on FIREAAAAAH!

That's funny, because typlosion is on fire

DeletedUser

Never seen before, that a new mod (elder or regular), increases the amount of spam. :p

DeletedUser

True to that!
Although this one brings along his own spammers. that really is new to me. ;-)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
True to that!
Although this one brings along his own spammers. that really is new to me. ;-)

Aye, but I feel like I'm stalking Blurk - I'm playing world 6 which happens to be the other world he moderates >.<

Pure coincidence, but still slightly ironic.

I'm still counting down the days until my next mod application. You think Typhi will hit me with his pokemon's special fire punch if I apply like an hour early? Its still weeks away but I'll be waiting....

DeletedUser

Never seen before, that a new mod (elder or regular), increases the amount of spam. :p

When spam on a world drops to dangerously low levels the mods intervene to boost output. Spam is the fabric upon which the structure of the world is woven. When spam levels drop black holes start appearing. There were at one time over 70,000 players on world 12, but now there are only 698. Has anybody asked where they dissapeared to? They got gobled up by black holes. The latest player to get trapped in a black hole is Chultok. Soon he will dissappear.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

When spam on a world drops to dangerously low levels the mods intervene to boost output. Spam is the fabric upon which the structure of the world is woven. When spam levels drop black holes start appearing. There were at one time over 70,000 players on world 12, but now there are only 698. Has anybody asked where they dissapeared to? They got gobled up by black holes. The latest player to get trapped in a black hole is Chultok. Soon he will dissappear.:icon_confused:

you killed the thread. Also, crewiz and lewder are only here because of me, really:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

TIMMISH without a blocked under his name?

I am very surprised.