~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

And you can claim "finishing" a war is whatever you want it to be so spell it out if you want to make delusional claims like

the number one tribe still can not claim a single victory against another tribe... ever,

you haven't won a single war

DeletedUser

Why the hell are you guys flaming each other with CHAOS history here in GOH War Stats???

stellro

Next you make fun of CHAOS for not finishing off Kraken. So you expect CHAOS to noble 250,000 ( Down to 230,000 now)villages from Kraken in less than a year or even 2?? I guess in a complete noob's mind this is possible but in W14 or any worlds in TW it has not been done by anyone before.

This comes across as the funniest part thus far.....(not sure where the village count comes from however!!)

So in essence you have a 2 year plan to destroy krakens - after all of the flaming over the past year of how poor they are as a tribe (Chaos' point of view, certainly not mine!!)

And I challenge you to name a tribe who Chaos have beaten in a war.......WOTB perhaps is my best guess???

Another fav was how poor Chaos was fighting all tribes except FOE - FOE family takes up a good third if not more of the world - Chaos not far off this and still you want people to feel sorry for you - bless....

Well in that context GOH is fighting nearly 2/3rds of the world and we say bring it on :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why the hell are you guys flaming each other with CHAOS history here in GOH War Stats???

Make new thread Stellro if you want to flame about your obsession some more...

Well in that context GOH is fighting nearly 2/3rds of the world and we say bring it on :icon_razz:

Actually it is GOH saying wah wah wah, we had a lead until FOE and wah wah wah we only kick playersa who are loosing villages because they are inactive and wah wah wah CHAOS is weak because they can't beat us already...

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

Well goh actually attacked chaos with no warning so they got the jump on the war. at this time the whole world apart from foe was warring chaos. so basically we were being gang banged.

Wrong again Bear :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe you mean Div, because me pointing out that GOH is constantly complaining can not be proven wrong by any comment of Div's.

GOH, if you think you are so much better than CHAOS is here on the forums then demonstrate it IG. Instead you talk about how weak CHAOS is in the forum while at the same time IG you ask us for a merge.

As we stated from the start of this war: GOH you stick to claiming victory here on the forums like you are so prone to do and we in CHAOS will stick to being victorious IG as we are prone to do.

stellro

Maybe you mean Div, because me pointing out that GOH is constantly complaining can not be proven wrong by any comment of Div's.

GOH, if you think you are so much better than CHAOS is here on the forums then demonstrate it IG. Instead you talk about how weak CHAOS is in the forum while at the same time IG you ask us for a merge.

As we stated from the start of this war: GOH you stick to claiming victory here on the forums like you are so prone to do and we in CHAOS will stick to being victorious IG as we are prone to do.

As mentioned on another post - perhaps you can tell the world about these victories Chaos has had......feel free to give us your top 5 tribal victories - that should make it easy for you to do.....hang on - maybe top 3.....top 2? - infact any victories where Chaos has defeated a tribe - just put them all....:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Some would say we defeated GOH when they asked us for a merge last week and we turned them down. We in CHAOS don't count that as a victory but if the shoe was on the other foot you in GOH certainly would.

I feel no need to list even a single victory for you because our rank in the Tribe Rankings, ODA Rankings, and ODD Rankings speak for themselves and as I said we will stick to those IG measures of a tribe instead of your forum measures of a tribe. As well you have demonstrated yourself to be rather foolish with your comments here so trying to talk sense to you is a wasted effort.

I remember back when GOH was patting yourselves on the back about how you were taking villages from CHAOS at a rate of 5 to 1 and how that rate would only increase. Yet again you were wrong and now as a whole you are loosing to CHAOS. If you want to prove CHAOS has bad leadership then you will have to do it IG because as of right now CHAOS's leaders must be heads and tails above GOH's leaders to make up such a large defecit and then to taker the lead from such a mighty tribe as GOH.

DeletedUser

As mentioned on another post - perhaps you can tell the world about these victories Chaos has had......feel free to give us your top 5 tribal victories - that should make it easy for you to do.....hang on - maybe top 3.....top 2? - infact any victories where Chaos has defeated a tribe - just put them all....:icon_razz:

Do you mean whilst flying the CHAOS banner? Or.... our former tribes as well...?

stellro

Some would say we defeated GOH when they asked us for a merge last week and we turned them down. We in CHAOS don't count that as a victory but if the shoe was on the other foot you in GOH certainly would.

I feel no need to list even a single victory for you because our rank in the Tribe Rankings, ODA Rankings, and ODD Rankings speak for themselves and as I said we will stick to those IG measures of a tribe instead of your forum measures of a tribe. As well you have demonstrated yourself to be rather foolish with your comments here so trying to talk sense to you is a wasted effort.

I remember back when GOH was patting yourselves on the back about how you were taking villages from CHAOS at a rate of 5 to 1 and how that rate would only increase. Yet again you were wrong and now as a whole you are loosing to CHAOS. If you want to prove CHAOS has bad leadership then you will have to do it IG because as of right now CHAOS's leaders must be heads and tails above GOH's leaders to make up such a large defecit and then to taker the lead from such a mighty tribe as GOH.

So in short - no-one :)

And yes Dean - in your current format.

And bear - speak to Met regarding Sylb's merge request and my subsequent convo - might stop you spouting about strategies you either don't know or don't understand :)

DeletedUser

And bear - speak to Met regarding Sylb's merge request and my subsequent convo - might stop you spouting about strategies you either don't know or don't understand :)

You Stellro are obviously a strategical genius... :icon_rolleyes: If we were all such masters of strategy like yourself then we could all spend our days flaming on the forums about a game in which we have barely demonstrated our ability to play.

You can talk about the past all you want while trying to ignore the future which shows that GOH will never win a war again. Its too bad for you Orcs because back in the day you actually looked like you had a future but that was when we were heping you in wars instead of fighting against you. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Sylb don´t need to merge anyone, he has already merged all the inactives´(troops) into his own *LOL*

stellro

Its too bad for you Orcs because back in the day you actually looked like you had a future but that was when we were heping you in wars instead of fighting against you. :icon_cry:

Now heres something you will have to elaborate on.....you helping us???

The only time either have had any form of joint venture was when GOH came to your rescue following PXTG's declaration on OU.....again prove me wrong as you failed on my last point and have the same feeling this will happen twice in 1 day....

Or of course you could take the same action and just ignore the factual point I made :)

DeletedUser

Exactly like I said:
You can talk about the past all you want while trying to ignore the future which shows that GOH will never win a war again.

And I as well as most everyone else ignores practically everything you say because it is all so childish and bitter that it is not worth responding to. I assumed you were used to this as it has pretty much been the norm for a while now on these forums.

stellro

So in essence - I pulled you up over your 2 comments made less than 2 hours ago you come back with that???!!!??

Well heres your definitive chance to put me in a box, back up what you say and keep me quiet.....which is apparantly what you want....are you ready....2 challenges based on quotes from you:

1 As we stated from the start of this war: GOH you stick to claiming victory here on the forums like you are so prone to do and we in CHAOS will stick to being victorious IG as we are prone to do.

Prove who you have been VICTORIOUS over with Chaos. Not winning, not poaching a few of their players causing a name change - but being VICTORIOUS IG.

2 Its too bad for you Orcs because back in the day you actually looked like you had a future but that was when we were heping you in wars instead of fighting against you.

Prove when you have helped GOH in a war (and remember PXTG we helped you:))

Its that simple - back up your own comments and you won't hear from me for the rest of the month. Money where your mouth is time Bear - show the world your not just full of s***, and I'll stand by my word!!!!

DeletedUser

You answered both of your questions in your own statement. PXTG was both a war we won and one where we helped GOH but of course in your trademark infantile way you will want to argue over this for a few days before you admit you are wrong by shutting up and disappearing for a few days.

I know you are obsessed with the past ever since you ruined GOH's future with all of your oh so well thought out strategies so their is some past for you to talk about, so please have at it but don't get your feeling hurt yet again when people choose to ignore your fantasies about how GOH was/is actually the top tribe in this world.

stellro

1 PXTG was OU's war - not Chaos (which was the point in question) - so I dont need to go into the details of why you are wrong in regards to the history of that war - but you are and you only have to look at threads relating to the PXTG war to see where the damage and subsequently war was won.....we (& NEXT) did the nobling - OU did the recruiting.

But on a side note - PXTG fell over a year ago - is that the extent of your mighty power!!!????

2 have I wrote in a language you dont understand as that isnt even an answer to the question Ive put forward, which I think says more about your ability to answer being zero!!!

So when did OU / Chaos ever help GOH in a war???

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You answered both of your questions in your own statement. PXTG was both a war we won and one where we helped GOH but of course in your trademark infantile way you will want to argue over this for a few days before you admit you are wrong by shutting up and disappearing for a few days.

CLASSIC!!! Is that really the best you can come up with bear? A war you didn't participate in, just recruited some refugees after ~GOH~ and NEXT dismantled poor PXTG after declaring on ~OU~, you never fired back... You were declared on and did nothing but recruit, my hats off to you mate :icon_biggrin:

I know you are obsessed with the past ever since you ruined GOH's future with all of your oh so well thought out strategies so their is some past for you to talk about, so please have at it but don't get your feeling hurt yet again when people choose to ignore your fantasies about how GOH was/is actually the top tribe in this world.

First, GOH strategy has always been well thought out, probably why they haven't merged or had to change there banner. Second, no one said ~GOH~ should the the top tribe in this world, just that Chaos family should not.

Regardless of how strong Chaos family is, the path taken to achieve this was weak and shallow, the path of least resistance... Whereas many other tribes, TheFOE and ~GOH~ recruited and merged with care, not in the reckless manner metaller is known for.

DeletedUser

Too bad for you Stellro, I know your weakness and it is GOH stats. So please continue to spam about anything and everything except the topic at hand "~GOH~ War Stats"

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 737
Side 2: 227
Difference: 510

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 11
Difference: 33

image.php

Whereas many other tribes, TheFOE and ~GOH~ recruited and merged with care, not in the reckless manner metaller is known for.

Sounds like someone realized that their heros had merged just like those they hate so much so they added a lame statement like "with care". :icon_biggrin:

stellro

You know Bear you can always turn round, hold your hands up and say - yep - you got me. The things I said I can't back up. World 14 I apologise and will aim to do better in the future.

And as for stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 22/09/2009 17:09:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,865
Side 2: 852
Difference: 1,013

image.php

I'd take these anyday.....

BOOM - What else do you want me to shoot you down with today - I'm on a roll and your getting worse!!!!