Plush Toy Craze!

DeletedUser

Hmm,

suggestion 1: Monkey theme. I wont have to change :cool:
suggestion 2: DVD characters
suggestion 3: cartoon character

DeletedUser

I like the chocolate bars one.

Although the thought of everyone being represented by a chimp pulling a face is amusing...

chimp.jpg

DeletedUser

I think Truscott has the best plushie because now I read all of his posts in monkey's voice. :lol:

Next craze... come up with some suggestions, and I can make a poll? :icon_smile:
Now? He's always had that monkey as his.

As for the monkey voice, I laughed hard. I'm gonna have to try that next time I see his posts:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

What if we did it so that each tribe had a different theme? So it makes identifying different tribes even easier. So like, plight could have wheelchair avi's and LSHRV could have beer etc.

See what tribe comes up with the best theme?

DeletedUser

What if we did it so that each tribe had a different theme? So it makes identifying different tribes even easier. So like, plight could have wheelchair avi's and LSHRV could have beer etc.

See what tribe comes up with the best theme?

that i like actually :)

*runs off to find an awesome wheelchair pic*

DeletedUser

I am full of wonderful ideas. It just takes a while for me to remember what they are :icon_biggrin:

im like that as well.... especially on days like today where ive been drinking :icon_biggrin: unless i get on them right away..... much like that <<<<<< lol

DeletedUser

Your new avatar is fantastic, haza :lol:

why thank you lucifyr.... it only took me about 5 seconds to find on google though lol. too drunk to be bothered to go and look further past an awesome image like that lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haza teh great you so need to join LSHRV

hahaha i would consider it but ive not long left a tribe thats all about the drinking :icon_razz:

plus im happy in plight..... have you ever tried using the wheelchair of doom when your drunk? its a brilliant combination