Lowkey Vs. 82nd

DeletedUser

Hows about this, ill go mail a moderator have them wipe this thread.

Then we'll start a new forum topic, under the same name and we'll post up the recent stats and if anything Relevant has to be said it can also be said.

Both sides just arguing and bickering makes both tribes look bad, i think we can agree on that.
The forums don't quite work like that. If you can find me a single PnP war thread on these forums without "arguing and bickering" then I may actually consider your suggestion. I don't think it can be done but that may just be me being pessimistic :)

That being said, if you want a milder thread then the only people who can do anything about that is yourselves by only posting "recent stats and relevant material" :icon_wink:

If you disagree, pm me about it but don't derail this thread.
read the bolded >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oooo, just imagine if the forums only contained things like stats, gives me the shivers pki.

Bickering/debating is really important for PnP if you ask me, and forum PnP can have a major effect on the game. Making people look stupid has it's advantages :). Often gets out of hand though.

DeletedUser

Oooo, just imagine if the forums only contained things like stats, gives me the shivers pki.

Bickering/debating is really important for PnP if you ask me, and forum PnP can have a major effect on the game. Making people look stupid has it's advantages :). Often gets out of hand though.

Well it would be what we have now with out debating/bickering....and you have been known to take it out of hands not me though i keep it relevant. :lol:

Watchlight

Let's see the Stats now :)

Side 1:
Tribes: 82nd K35
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Lowkey
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 331
Side 2: 380
Difference: 49
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,424,533
Side 2: 1,433,624
Difference: 9,091
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 127,226
Side 2: 66,000
Difference: 61,226
image.php

scarlet ash

looking at this and I have made made my conclusion.

This isn't a war it's a debate.

DeletedUser

No offense to either side here but how long has this war been going on? I only realised when googly posted this weeks stats, have all coordinated attacks stopped or has both tribes run out of offense clattering them against stacked frontline villages?

Watchlight

No offense to either side here but how long has this war been going on? I only realised when googly posted this weeks stats, have all coordinated attacks stopped or has both tribes run out of offense clattering them against stacked frontline villages?
The War has been going on for Weeks now. K35 (My Tribe) and 82nd are doing a good Job. So If you look at the Stats, then It's us who is the Winners

DeletedUser

19 conquers in what 3 weeks is nothing to brag about... Especially considering Lowkey have taken 9 ennoblements themselves.

Meaning in three weeks you are 10 up in a 'war'

Noone is the winner until a war is over and one side either disbands or the better players merge into the victorious side. This is more a clash of personalities on the PnP than a war.

DeletedUser

Exactly. Notice how 82nd go on like they are storming this.

Let's see the stats with their other family branch in...

Side 1:
Tribes: Lowkey
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 82nd K35 K.S.J
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 394
Difference: 14

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 25
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,433,624
Side 2: 1,606,848
Difference: 173,224

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,601
Side 2: 164,363
Difference: 73,762

image.php

Actually makes no difference to the difference, but interestingly, 1 family branch looks dead....

199 K.S.J 20.20520.205 45.051 54.041

A victory for Lowkey?

DeletedUser

Let's see the stats with their other family branch in...

Actually makes no difference to the difference, but interestingly, 1 family branch looks dead....

Seriously? You're STILL going at that?

The map maker made a mistake, and you're still playing on it? Now honestly that's pathetic. I've rarely quarelled with you but this is beyond are joke.
Are you genuinly 12? Because the rest of the forum has dropped that gag and moved on - please do the same.

It's not funny anymore, they were never 82nd family.... this is perhaps a new low for you?

DeletedUser

Seriously? You're STILL going at that?

The map maker made a mistake, and you're still playing on it? Now honestly that's pathetic. I've rarely quarelled with you but this is beyond are joke.
Are you genuinly 12? Because the rest of the forum has dropped that gag and moved on - please do the same.

It's not funny anymore, they were never 82nd family.... this is perhaps a new low for you?

Hit a nerve I see...

I didn't realise it was ever regarded a joke, therefore I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm confused, what purpose do these tribes that aren't family serve?

Academy/basher/family branches = same thing if you ask me.

What's low is the fact you are ashamed of them. I mean fair play to the guys that openly admit they belong to a family of tribes, but those who are in denial? I mean c'mon, that's worse.

Regardless, 1 of the 'trio' appears to have fallen.

DeletedUser

Hit a nerve I see...

I didn't realise it was ever regarded a joke, therefore I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm confused, what purpose do these tribes that aren't family serve?

Academy/basher/family branches = same thing if you ask me.

What's low is the fact you are ashamed of them. I mean fair play to the guys that openly admit they belong to a family of tribes, but those who are in denial? I mean c'mon, that's worse.

Regardless, 1 of the 'trio' appears to have fallen.

'The trio' lol

Ok, i'm going to have to reiterate what i said when this joke first emerged, and some poor souls took it as gospel :icon_rolleyes:
Just because a tribe says they are your family - doesn't make them your family. Yes, KSJ decided they were family... but no that doesn't make them family.
If i set up a tribe called 'Random2' and said my new tribe was their family tribe - would that make 'Random2' Random's family? No.

It is exactly the same situation here. Okay?

And just because 2 tribes attack another tribe together, doesn't make them family either - can we agree on that as well?

Ok, now answer me this - taking away those 2 things, what makes us family tribes?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure about Random2, but there was/still is a Randam in K54...

Zomg! they must be Random's academy but random is in denial about it!! But it doesn't matter what anyone says - since their name is almost the same they must be family!! Because both party's don't have to agree to make it family!!

DeletedUser

'The trio' lol

Ok, i'm going to have to reiterate what i said when this joke first emerged, and some poor souls took it as gospel :icon_rolleyes:
Just because a tribe says they are your family - doesn't make them your family. Yes, KSJ decided they were family... but no that doesn't make them family.

So i ask again, what are they? Super dooper allies?

If i set up a tribe called 'Random2' and said my new tribe was their family tribe - would that make 'Random2' Random's family? No.
Agreed. That is different though.

It is exactly the same situation here. Okay?
No it's not, it's entirely different.

And just because 2 tribes attack another tribe together, doesn't make them family either - can we agree on that as well?
Agreed. Again, it's different, there's more to it than that.

Ok, now answer me this - taking away those 2 things, what makes us family tribes?
You still haven't explained what they are. It's blatantly obvious that it is more than 2 tribes that have no ties whatsoever, attacking the same tribe.

C'mon, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

DeletedUser

So i ask again, what are they? Super dooper allies?

Agreed. That is different though.

No it's not, it's entirely different.

Agreed. Again, it's different, there's more to it than that.

You still haven't explained what they are. It's blatantly obvious that it is more than 2 tribes that have no ties whatsoever, attacking the same tribe.

C'mon, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Trust me - i've been there done that and got the T-shirt.

I led a family tribe....took me all of 4 days to realise my mistake, and left, along with the originals.
Me no mayka dee mistake twice

DeletedUser

Incoming. Everyone has had a chance to rebuild. Expect a lot of action this week in the 82nd/Lowkey war.

DeletedUser

More popcorn! I watch the stats each day. This is how important you are all to me. ~Loves.