So much for TBA:) pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

good job TBA:) or ex-NORTH or ex-STFU or all you ex-something that were all bragging how great your tribe is, that you will have revenge that you will kill CHAOS and so many more stuff...

All of you and -especially mr wittman- coming here on your high horse and saying how proud you are of your tribe...

Let's see you now...merged with GOH...and did not even persuaded them to change their name so that both of you use your name in that "new" tribe.

The "big guns" recruited in GOH...the rest can go to the academy huh? lol you believed a lot in your players obviously

lmao TBA:), NORTH, STFU i am proud of you. You really humiliated yourselves there.

Good luck in the dead tribe of GOH

Good luck with...

someone who thinks he is an awesome leader..but instead he is nothing lol

Sylb...lmao

DeletedUser54100

there is so much bs in that story, can we put those same examples with the pretext that you did merging with Chaos? we didnt flame a move to better the tribe. And i do not believe sylb has been banned yet on this world, what are you on met number 4 or 5? As leadership goes sylb is one of the best he will not sugarcoat it he will tell you if you suck or not.

DeletedUser

Sad part, is not helping them at all.
Guess they dont know GOH is full of spies too :)
Plus i hate the map now....

stellro

Met - whats wrong with taking in refugees - its what you excel in :) I also find it funny that your referring to them as ex this and ex that....everyone is ex something except the original ~GOH~ members and maybe some Krakens (unsure if the founders are still about but dont think so?)

@ calarasi - every tribe in the world is - just some people know how to use that to thier advantage :icon_wink:

@ Div - top 3 whoo hooo!!!! :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

there is so much bs in that story, can we put those same examples with the pretext that you did merging with Chaos? we didnt flame a move to better the tribe. And i do not believe sylb has been banned yet on this world, what are you on met number 4 or 5? As leadership goes sylb is one of the best he will not sugarcoat it he will tell you if you suck or not.

??? we didnt merge with anyone out of necessity with total destruction as the alternative, we've always merged solely for the purpose of killing our enemies faster than we already were, thats the difference between you and us. And Met's been banned 7 times and is not one of the best leaders, he is the best leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stellro you merge because you want to become bigger and stronger and to survive. Or this is what you think. But certainly i dont quite see how you will be stronger by merging 2 tribes that are both at war with CHAOS and FOE.

lol you will have more troops to offer to the war? i doubt it

you will support easier each other? yeah it will only take a month to reach each other.

CHAOS policy and my policy has always been quality recruiting. It could be massive but it has always been quality and never out of necessity because never my tribe was falling apart.

On the other hand all the ex-this and ex-that i said have all fell apart and merge with another tribe that is also falling apart.

good luck trying to survive. lol

DeletedUser

you might aswell merge with Krakens and ZIP while you are at it :)

DeletedUser

you might aswell merge with Krakens and ZIP while you are at it :)

Many others paved the way... I wonder who they were... My memory is CHAOtic and can't realy help me. Maybe you could. :icon_rolleyes:

On a side note, thank you for the kind words Dean!

DeletedUser

you will support easier each other? yeah it will only take a month to reach each other.
Bloody hell, someone missinformed me!!!!!
He told me the world is round - potatoe shaped!

I guess we may have to cancel the merge...

DeletedUser

Metty's objections are rich. He would merge with his mother if she had over 3 million points ;)

DeletedUser

Metty's objections are rich. He would merge with his mother if she had over 3 million points ;)

GOH asked me to merge with them CZ and make one tribe....I still see CHAOS here though and GOH merged with another tribe so it means i denied. so it means that i dont merge with anyone above 3 mil points mate:icon_wink:

They have to be good too. and GOH sucks tbh:icon_cool:

oh and yeah...something else...GOH merged with their last option as CHAOS and FOE denied the merge...how do you like that TBA:)? that you were the last of the list and a necessity merge? :lol: i am sure you are happy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good job TBA:) or ex-NORTH or ex-STFU or all you ex-something that were all bragging how great your tribe is, that you will have revenge that you will kill CHAOS and so many more stuff...

All of you and -especially mr wittman- coming here on your high horse and saying how proud you are of your tribe...

Let's see you now...merged with GOH...and did not even persuaded them to change their name so that both of you use your name in that "new" tribe.

The "big guns" recruited in GOH...the rest can go to the academy huh? lol you believed a lot in your players obviously

lmao TBA:), NORTH, STFU i am proud of you. You really humiliated yourselves there.

Good luck in the dead tribe of GOH

Good luck with...

someone who thinks he is an awesome leader..but instead he is nothing lol

Sylb...lmao

Bold highlighted.

By that logic, are you suggesting that the FAIL + Monkez merge was a fail because Monkez surrendered their name? Hardly so. :icon_wink:

On topic,

With regards to the merge, I reserve all judgment until stats are produced. Interesting though. Has anyone had experience with tribes who have merged to form two power blocks in two different parts of the world?

DeletedUser

Your reply fails from your first sentence. you are comparing one of the best tribe sin this world, FAIL, with GOH......

FAIL was never falling apart and was never at the edge of extinction. A path that GOH was taking slowly so had to merge to try and avoid it...but they chose their worst option as i said cause CHAOS and FOE denied the merge

stellro

Met - history lesson (and Im paraphrasing but the content is correct)

Met: Hey Crashtestmonkey - why not join OU

Crash: Um - I'm unsure - we have strong ties to GOH and I wouldnt want to leave any of my members

Met: Dont worry about that, despite my 2 tribes appearing full (OU & WOTB) I can give you and any 30 members of DBH a place in OU.

Crash: Nah

(Qulaity recruitment - pffft - you offered broad scale without even asking which players would join with him)

To Loes:

Met: Hey your losing to PXTG - why dont you all come over to me - despite the fact that your showing you cant hold your own in this fight - come to us - I love refugees

Loes: What - all of us??

Met: Sure, the more the merrier :)

(Again another example of mass recruitment without any abilities being questioned).

As for KEA - it still bemuses me why 2 tribes of OU's & KEA's stature had to merge unless there was underlying problems with either leadership, activity, motivation, sat accounts etc? Your response may go the same way to GOH - TBA - and if you do go down that thought train you may end up right - but if you do come to a decision of why this has taken place it maybe shadowed over why Chaos came into existance and thus flaming us for doing something already conducted by you....

As for GOH asking you to merge - you can say what you want publicly but in reality we have already discussed this and therefore it just comes across as foolish to those in the know...

And for the record Met - I have not had any hand in this merge so your assumptions that it is because I want to become bigger and stronger are way off the mark....and even if you was right - how can YOU call this when its been a running joke how your tribes have always merged to number 1 opposed to the real number 1 contender FOE taking that spot...

And as for falling apart - quite the contray - we was in the throws of a few old faces coming back to the party - so Div - now that Bishop is back you can see he is back in GOH - and one or 2 other favorites have returned from their wondering....

Are there significant benefits to this merge - in our view absolutely - but the proof is in the pudding.....

@ calarasi - pmsl - didnt realise you was in Chaos - I see what you mean Met - quality recruitment :)

DeletedUser

I don't understand the point of this merge.

The only reason I can speculate is that one of the Dukes ( perhaps Slyb or God! ) has grown tired and wants to let the other take over.

Just guessing...

DeletedUser

I don't understand the point of this merge.

The only reason I can speculate is that one of the Dukes ( perhaps Slyb or God! ) has grown tired and wants to let the other take over.

Just guessing...

or they both got tired of looking at both of there losing states and merged so all of us only have to look at on thread instead of 2. lol Jk Who really knows why they did it but it sure makes it intreasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.