So much for TBA:) pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you know blade......not everything have to make sense, this is a game not reality, this is not the place to think with logics when you're caught up in 1 big war fighting 1 of the worlds best fighting tribes and 1 of the worlds quickest and fasting hugging tribe. Everytime you take a player down from the hugging tribe, they come back with 2-3 more recruits and when you bring them half way, they go and hug to boost their points and try sacred you off. They're known for hugging :)

DeletedUser

i hope you mean the FOE by the best fighting tribe ; ) and if you are refering to our allies...chaos...if there huggers...why the stats say you are loosing? if your loosing to a hugging tribe ( no offence chaos im not calling you a hugging tribe...im just refering to what hes saying. Your a great tribe(s)) then what does that make you? a horrible tribe? Now i hate going on forums and flaming cause its just going to come right back at me...but the stats say it all....

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 66
Difference: 84

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,476,501
Side 2: 651,061
Difference: 825,440

image.php

And if i even add WOTB....your still loosing by the same #S pretty much.

All im saying is just dont make fun of a tribe thats beating you. No matter what they do or whatever there strat is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are beating us by monthly stats blade...Check the overal stats from the start of war till now. And Im use to being flame except I refuse to be flame by Bear or jake cus they're always there to flame me and I wont be backing down from a good flame :)

And btw blade, of course I was reffering to CHAOS as the hugging tribe. Everyone knows that (except ignorant ppl).

DeletedUser

I said I liked your post since you try to be objective and stick to the truth. Of course you still say stuff I think is wrong/silly but even then I complimented you on being on the correct side of things way more often than your leader Stellro. :icon_cry:

"They are beating us by monthly stats blade...Check the overal stats from the start of war till now." - Matrix

I keep seeing this repeated by GOH as if it more important than the current state of the war?
Did GOH forget that they attacked Chaos while we were allied? I would hope you took some early gains otherwise the entire GOH plan for this war would have to be considered garbage instead of just the current and quite possibly the future phases. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And btw blade, of course I was reffering to CHAOS as the hugging tribe. Everyone knows that (except ignorant ppl).

matrix.

Listen dude. I like good propaganda. I like good flaming. I love good points from my enemies. But some BS i don't like them.

Daring to call my tribe a hugging tribe makes you look like an idiot and makes you the ignorant.

My tribe has DECLARED war more times than ANY other tribe in w14. Something that a hugging tribe would NEVER do.

My tribe is fighting from the first day of the world! Never had a break. We didn't stop warring not for one single day! When EVERY other tribe has had long breaks and time to preparer for wars etc.

My tribe has been planning wars while was fighting OTHER wars as well. So sometimes we even left out inactives stay in the tribe cause with so many wars we wouldnt bother with inactives but with enemies (one of the reasons GOH has a good start against us cause we were fighting many tribes and i wouldnt allow my guys to start focusing on inactives instead of enemies)

My tribe has the BEST ODA ODD and ODT than ANY other tribe here. Certainly that doesnt make us n00bs huggers and pointwhores.

You criticise my method of recruiting?
You want to see what playes i have recruited in CHAOS?

Let's see: -11 out of the top20 ODA players
- 7 out of the top20 ODD players

You talk about my way of recruiting. About recruiting 2-3 players eveyrtime i lose 1. To me my friend, this is an ADVANTAGE! everytime i lose someone, i have the ability, the persuasion and the power to bring in my tribe players of certain calibre. Players your tribe would LOVE to have in its ranks.

Next time you try to flame, please do try to flame properly.

One thing that my tribe never was is or become is a hugging tribe.

DeletedUser

i agree met...and sorry for saying that on my post...was just refering to what he said. You run a great tribe and your a good leader keep it up mate.

DeletedUser33250

matrix.

Listen dude. I like good propaganda. I like good flaming. I love good points from my enemies.

I thought you liked ALL points from your enemies? Any points are good points :icon_wink: mmmmm points

@ Stig, nice map, does this mean a FOE and Chaos merge is planned to counter balance the recent.....coming together of north and south?

DeletedUser

I thought you liked ALL points from your enemies? Any points are good points :icon_wink: mmmmm points

@ Stig, nice map, does this mean a FOE and Chaos merge is planned to counter balance the recent.....coming together of north and south?

now you seem ignorant like matrix. therefore i suggest you read another time the rest of the reply you quoted. there you will find your answer

DeletedUser54100

matrix.

Listen dude. I like good propaganda. I like good flaming. I love good points from my enemies. But some BS i don't like them.

Daring to call my tribe a hugging tribe makes you look like an idiot and makes you the ignorant.

My tribe has DECLARED war more times than ANY other tribe in w14. Something that a hugging tribe would NEVER do.

My tribe is fighting from the first day of the world! Never had a break. We didn't stop warring not for one single day! When EVERY other tribe has had long breaks and time to preparer for wars etc.

My tribe has been planning wars while was fighting OTHER wars as well. So sometimes we even left out inactives stay in the tribe cause with so many wars we wouldnt bother with inactives but with enemies (one of the reasons GOH has a good start against us cause we were fighting many tribes and i wouldnt allow my guys to start focusing on inactives instead of enemies)

My tribe has the BEST ODA ODD and ODT than ANY other tribe here. Certainly that doesnt make us n00bs huggers and pointwhores.

You criticise my method of recruiting?
You want to see what playes i have recruited in CHAOS?

Let's see: -11 out of the top20 ODA players
- 7 out of the top20 ODD players

You talk about my way of recruiting. About recruiting 2-3 players eveyrtime i lose 1. To me my friend, this is an ADVANTAGE! everytime i lose someone, i have the ability, the persuasion and the power to bring in my tribe players of certain calibre. Players your tribe would LOVE to have in its ranks.

Next time you try to flame, please do try to flame properly.

One thing that my tribe never was is or become is a hugging tribe.

Met you forgot to point out you have had the most players of any tribe ever on the world. Let's see here, ODIN and Uruz were forced to merge because you yes you were afraid antoher tribe was going to come in and clean your clock, secondly you were losing to ~GOH~ and Krakens what did you do merge once again with Vonhallanders tribe and MET if your tribe didnt have the top ODA your tribe sucks frankly you have been here the longest, and you call them quality recruits :p, look at DIV and your tactics are some of the lousest i have seen for defending so far your tribe has 1. used spies to try and weed out information 2. Used inactive accounts against the owners wishes perhaps Tonkers was a good example and you have gotten banned 7 times !! guess how much sylb stellro and everyone else has been banned ?

DeletedUser54100

i hope you mean the FOE by the best fighting tribe ; ) and if you are refering to our allies...chaos...if there huggers...why the stats say you are loosing? if your loosing to a hugging tribe ( no offence chaos im not calling you a hugging tribe...im just refering to what hes saying. Your a great tribe(s)) then what does that make you? a horrible tribe? Now i hate going on forums and flaming cause its just going to come right back at me...but the stats say it all....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 66
Difference: 84

image.php

Side 1: 1,476,501
Side 2: 651,061
Difference: 825,440

image.php

And if i even add WOTB....your still loosing by the same #S pretty much.

All im saying is just dont make fun of a tribe thats beating you. No matter what they do or whatever there strat is.

well since your from OWNED if your tribe was soo good at fighting why was The Angry Chicken and Drew bullying you into merging, i loved looking at how "the mighty OWNED" was disrespected like that on the fourms, honestly what do you, and you might as well expect the stats look at what were up against i love how FOE like being vultures now, honestly if you can find anything to disprove how bad OWNED was treated do not even log on the fourms ask your leader why FAIL bulied you.

DeletedUser

talking about how many times i got banned makes you feel good doesnt it? it makes you feel that you made a great and very clever comment?

also i was afriad to get attacked by another tribe at the uruz kraken etc war? i was fighting EVERY tribe on all our borders at that time. fighting 10 tribes at the same time and still survived. but i understand you will never understand what that means as you would never survive this.

I don't care for anything else you said. you are just a n00b that likes to point out how many times i have been banned. we heard that already..anything new to say here? i doubt it. gtfo.

DeletedUser54100

called using propaganda, if you were a great leader such as your tribe and you seem to think, then why were you fighting 10 tribes at once first, met you bought the war on yourself honestly you didnt think we would find out what you did with pauns account? And ~GOH~ are still here always will be always will untill i leave, Met lets just face the facts you will do anything to win, we all know you don't care about what the people in your tribe or anyone besides yourself, every single action you do only benifits yourself in the long run honestly when ever a tribe was at rank one you always had to merge to top it off, and honestly i doubt if i am new to the world showing your true ignorance to the meaning.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, so your basically calling your leaders bad right? By saying they brought all these wars on them selves. I understand your frustration I would be angry to if I had such piss poor leadership to get me into wars I couldn't win. As for calling me a bad recruit. well try looking at my stats vs goh since I joined OK. Then try again to call me a bad recruit ;) Again you will look dumb. I guess you are getting used to looking that way now, So many people are responding to your comments and laughing out loud at you.

DeletedUser

Just incase you don't want to have a look.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: divthedon

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 3,819
Difference: 3,537

image.php

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 8
Difference: 80

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,997,079
Side 2: 37,581,466
Difference: 34,584,387

image.php

Side 1: 896,337
Side 2: 85,346
Difference: 810,991

image.php

Just some stats from another of mets bad recruits :)

DeletedUser

Shall we check yours???????? Well while we are here we might aswell.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Sir Frus

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,073
Side 2: 98,773,003
Difference: 98,721,930

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php
hmmmm, anybody seen a n00b around here??? Goh must be so pleased to of recruited you hahaha

Michael Wittman

good job TBA:) or ex-NORTH or ex-STFU or all you ex-something that were all bragging how great your tribe is, that you will have revenge that you will kill CHAOS and so many more stuff...

All of you and -especially mr wittman- coming here on your high horse and saying how proud you are of your tribe...

Let's see you now...merged with GOH...and did not even persuaded them to change their name so that both of you use your name in that "new" tribe.

The "big guns" recruited in GOH...the rest can go to the academy huh? lol you believed a lot in your players obviously

lmao TBA:), NORTH, STFU i am proud of you. You really humiliated yourselves there.

Good luck in the dead tribe of GOH

Good luck with...

someone who thinks he is an awesome leader..but instead he is nothing lol

Sylb...lmao

HAHAHAHAHA, met, your an idiot if you believe your own words. if you didnt have your big brother the foe to protect your little self, we would bring you to your much used knees much more quickly.

it will take more time for us to do it since we have to defend against the foe(they actually deserve their rep)while we fight you.

you think it is inconvenient for us to be divided by distance? whatever met, we just have much more front line :p Our players get much more action and dont have to attack from 100+ hours unless the want to.

so in short, if it was not for the foe, you would not be winning. how can you prove me wrong? you cant because you always have the foe making sure things dont get too even for you. If you are so big and so bad and so much better than us here in GOH, they why doesnt your family take us down one on one? after all, we are fighting you and the foe at the same time. and yes that is a challenge. one that you cant answer.

PS. TBA :) was not a name, it was our temporary name while we worked out the details with sylb. its an even merge as far as council and dukes go. when sylb told me they had printed T shirts, i just couldnt say no :p

DeletedUser49702

You will notice that every active Chaos member has jumped on here to respond to the TBA decision to merge. Why????? Maybe they realize that they have a three sided battle and if it looks like they are weakening - our friends at Foe might decide to abandon them or worse yet, turn on them and drive them in a vise! :icon_eek:

maldevised

You will notice that every active Chaos member has jumped on here to respond to the TBA decision to merge. Why????? Maybe they realize that they have a three sided battle and if it looks like they are weakening - our friends at Foe might decide to abandon them or worse yet, turn on them and drive them in a vise! :icon_eek:

Oh Noes! Us actives were supposed to respond here!? Why didn't I get the memo? Has Chaos disowned me? Is FOE going to attack me!? :icon_cry::icon_cry:

stellro

from looking at Met's response it appears that a nerve has been touched :)

DeletedUser

I only really see two sides, who is the other side...and I hope your not talking about the squids

Status
Not open for further replies.