So much for TBA:) pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wittman

no we are talking about the fact that you exist because of the foe. like i said, prove that you can exist without the foe. we will be proving that we can stand on our own. you will not.

DeletedUser33250

now you seem ignorant like matrix. therefore i suggest you read another time the rest of the reply you quoted. there you will find your answer

You dunt wubs da points?

Fair enough I'll answer properly, my last post wasn't serious and I'm sorry that you took it as such (not enough smilies right?)

You should take it as a compliment, taking villas off your enemies is a GOOD thing, in case you didn't know. :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sorry for my late reply in here.
First of all a big welcome to TBA members to our family . We had the same goals for a lot of time . Now we will be succeeding them united as 1 tribe.

For those that say that this is a bad I say you have no idea of what a coordination means. yes we have big borders to def. Yes we are too far away to transfer def troops most of the times.
However there will be a hell more advantages on offensive strike now than ever .
Bearhart has a small idea of what is starting to happening ;) .

As for metaller propaganda ... My dear metty you have no idea what real propaganda is. You always believed what we have been telling you !
What you do know is to run a couple dozens of accounts , mass merging and breaking your tribe whenever you are threatened. That is your history mate. Leave with it ;) . A history of mass bans, lame excuses and backstabs.

The real diplomacy on the world is only now starting !
Have fun mate !

~GOH~

DeletedUser

i hope you mean the FOE by the best fighting tribe ; ) and if you are refering to our allies...chaos...if there huggers...why the stats say you are loosing? if your loosing to a hugging tribe ( no offence chaos im not calling you a hugging tribe.

But we DO like to hug :) HUUUUUGZ :)

They are beating us by monthly stats blade...Check the overal stats from the start of war till now. .

Well,, at ne point STFU was leading in noblings to, as they took 1/3 of an isolated K.

If you take the overall stats for that war,. well.. CHAOS ain´t up by so many vills, but which tribe have disbanned??

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ST*U STHU
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 958
Side 2: 862
Difference: 96

image.php

and if you throw in WOTB, they are actually still in in front:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ST*U STHU
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 965
Side 2: 1,038
Difference: 73

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,441,407
Side 2: 10,174,818
Difference: 733,411

image.php

But again... which tribe is here no more??

you think it is inconvenient for us to be divided by distance? whatever met, we just have much more front line :p Our players get much more action and dont have to attack from 100+ hours unless the want to.

ehmmm. in what way have this changed? it ain´t like some of your players got the magic pally weapos, that can move villages to the frontline, eh.

We where fighting you b4 the merge, we are fighting you after. no difference what so ever. If you think this merge gives you new options and new weapons in the fight against us, I have an Eiffel tower I would like to sell you ;)

Sorry for my late reply in here.
First of all a big welcome to TBA members to our family . We had the same goals for a lot of time . Now we will be succeeding them united as 1 tribe.

For those that say that this is a bad I say you have no idea of what a coordination means. yes we have big borders to def. Yes we are too far away to transfer def troops most of the times.
However there will be a hell more advantages on offensive strike now than ever .

As for metaller propaganda ... My dear metty you have no idea what real propaganda is. You always believed what we have been telling you !
What you do know is to run a couple dozens of accounts , mass merging and breaking your tribe whenever you are threatened. That is your history mate. Leave with it ;) . A history of mass bans, lame excuses and backstabs.

Have fun mate !

~GOH~

First, you will FAIL as one tribe, as you where failing as two ;)

Second.. don´t thin anyone said it was a BAD move, just a pointless move.
You can coordinate without a merge, no?

however.. I can´t see why all the fuss about this.. it´s just a natural reaction to how the world progresses. A line up of the the two sides.

I´m sure we only have these options left in W14:

GOH merges with ZIP and/OR Kraken.

FOE/CHAOS keeps owning the world.

FOE/CHOAS eighter merges in the above process or fight each other, when they are done with the world.

EOD = World Won by The FOEs of CHAOS

DeletedUser

I was mass nuked so some GOH higher ups could try and take some easy villages.:icon_rolleyes:

You took 7 villages back from me and in the process I gained around 19 million ODD in a week.

I have enjoyed having a reason to be more active though.

Actually you have trying to convince FOE to turn on us for months so I guess you mean it started months ago as far as GOH is concerned.

DeletedUser

Surely the same could be said about KEA & OU merging then?

You COULD say that, yes...
We where allies, that chose to commit to fight together to the end of the world, thus making it one tribe.

And yes, you will prolly say that it´s the same in this situation.

only thing different is, KEA and OU where both on the way UP, while you are both on the way DOWN.

stellro

Believe that if you want buddy but OU was certainly not in the position you describe.

They was in a stalemate with Krakens & losing badly to GOH at the time of your merger - inactivity was rife and Met had even contacted Krakens about merging - but I suppose things of this nature are forgotten in time and ignorance....

The only positive was the number of ex-OWNED players pushing for a war with GOH due to location....which I accept and understand - but is probably the only reason Chaos is still in existance.....and as I dont see you living up to your end of the bargain of clearing the west of the world how long before they get bored of waiting for you and take it upon themselves to make the moves???

Im guessing we'll know the answer to that by the end of the year....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Met. Im not ignorant. I did not question your recruitments or anything. As a matter of fact I was only reffering CHAOS as a hugging tribe. I do not care about the ODA and ODD your tribe have,

1-If no tribe attacks chaos. There will be no #1 ODD. For you guys. Point made.

2-I was not even flaming you plus you are not the only duke in CHAOS fam are you? As I recall you were in WOTB now since when you got bk in CHAOS? Also Im sure not every single recruitment is done by you. Unless CHAOS isa dictatorship tribe where only you have powers and everyone else got nothing and must follow the "All Hail Metty's Orders"

3-If you called loosing 1 player and recruiting 2-3 more players after 1 dies as good strategy then w/e cus its non of my businesses.

4-If you claim to say that CHAOS is not a hugging tribe. Please explain Why OU merge with KEA? Dont bother tell me that OU merge with KEA because of common goals, and blah blah because I have heard that alot already and obviously that didnt really matter much to the fact that you merge OU with KEA. If you claim that your tribe was a strong one then why was OU boasting and all back in the time when DBH was around and I recall OU was just taking villages left right and center when DBH start war with KK.

To be more honest in my opinion I think DBH did more damage to KK than what OU did. I know I can be wrong with this statement and only KK members can answer this question more efficiently as they were the ones being attack by both OU and DBH back at that time.

Explain if you wish but to call me ignorant...i REFUSE to accept that because honestly you have no idea of how much I know. Now I know some people along the way in CHAOS will come and flame me about my post but w/e. You can prove me wrong, but you can not prove that I am ignorant and knows nothing, if you can then praise you Met for being so smart. if not then don't bother flaming me about my post because I was not flaming you in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not care about the ODA and OD your tribe have,

1-If no tribe attacks chaos. There will be no #1 OD. For you guys. Point made.

I was going to read your post but then realised if it was all as damn stupid as the first few lines it really is not worth reading.
Does that explain our odA. I dont think it does. point made.

DeletedUser

I was going to read your post but then realised if it was all as damn stupid as the first few lines it really is not worth reading.
Does that explain our odA. I dont think it does. point made.

everyone knows you get ODA and ODD from being attacked div....you get nothing for attacking....

MATRIX KNOWS ALL!!!

SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE!!!!

GLORY TO THE MATRIX!!!!

DeletedUser

I never made any point regarding to CHAOS's ODA. Read properly.

All I said was "I do not care about CHAOS's ODA or OD."

Then I made my point regarding to CHAOS's OD.

Bluf.

ODA is part of OD. OD = ODA + ODD

What you meant was ODD which is why you were not making sense before.

DeletedUser

ODA is part of OD. OD = ODA + ODD

What you meant was ODD which is why you were not making sense before.

Thanks for the correction bear. I stand corrected. You're right and Im wrong. Thanks :)

Srry for the confusion Div. But I made my point anyways.

Post edited..

DeletedUser49702

Oh Noes! Us actives were supposed to respond here!? Why didn't I get the memo? Has Chaos disowned me? Is FOE going to attack me!? :icon_cry::icon_cry:

Oh sorry, since we are told that every one we attack is inactive, you can excuse me for being a little confused (i did ask for a list of active members so i know who to attack- still waiting!)

But although you try to distract from the content- Foe has now seen that GOH will stand and fight on their own, we will be gangbanged, and we will not FALL! Maybe they might reconcider, and decide that a gangbang against Chaos would be better. :icon_eek:

I still concider the members of Foe that I know as friends and would be glad have them back as allies! :icon_wink:

At least it would be fun to watch Chaos squeal! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh sorry, since we are told that every one we attack is inactive, you can excuse me for being a little confused (i did ask for a list of active members so i know who to attack- still waiting!)

But although you try to distract from the content- Foe has now seen that GOH will stand and fight on their own, we will be gangbanged, and we will not FALL! Maybe they might reconcider, and decide that a gangbang against Chaos would be better. :icon_eek:

I still concider the members of Foe that I know as friends and would be glad have them back as allies! :icon_wink:

At least it would be fun to watch Chaos squeal! :icon_twisted:

Hahaha, sounds like a desperate plea to me lmao.

Please foe I love you so much, please come help us you are all my friends :(

goh is not being gang banged any more, you merged so you now surround us.

stellro

Well you've gotta remember Div - they declared on GOH due to location and to keep the players in that part of the world interested - they declared on NEXT because of you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol, keep believing what you were told stellro, it seems to be doing you alot of good :)

Wasn't I supposed to be rimmed by your tribe a long while ago?
If foe wanted me gone do you think they would of said it was cool for me to go into OK?
Again stellro you are making yourself look dumb. Keep going though it is amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.