i need a world 28 tribe that is better than unreal army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

please just dont make the mistake like what Sp@rky13 and most of farm-u now knw as *300* and noble farms..

aussieeagle

Ask them anyway. They'll love you

heheheh i love you Sp@rky :lol:

and to cody cody ; deadshot is right you better off applying to a smaller tribe in your area and work towards being invited to a bigger one :)

DeletedUser62440

Exactly lol. Hey aussie, no hard feelings over APOX lol. You used to hate me lol. Funny as. You can take my villages though. But I will defend them lol

aussieeagle

Exactly lol. Hey aussie, no hard feelings over APOX lol. You used to hate me lol. Funny as. You can take my villages though. But I will defend them lol

i never hate you because im a loving my enemy type person.

but when you flamed APOX for no reason a few times i told you that sooner or later i would come for you,i guess you didnt believe me :)

well i guess im on my way now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm with Sp@rky. - Just send PWO a message. They're pretty cool. They'll probably take you in.

DeletedUser

I'm with Sp@rky. - Just send PWO a message. They're pretty cool. They'll probably take you in.

[sarcasm]Yes, we'll totally kick one of our members to make room for this guy[/sarcasm]

No, not a chance. Go look in your neighborhood, talk to people around you.

DeletedUser

come on Gamm, we are having fun :)

PS: contact a local big tribe, and grow on players! get a good number of villies and OD and then someone in the top 5 will invite you without you asking for it cause you will look good ;)

DeletedUser

i was hoping that a tribe leader would stumble upon this and invite me but guess not

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Yes, we'll totally kick one of our members to make room for this guy[/sarcasm]

No, not a chance. Go look in your neighborhood, talk to people around you.

hey you dont need to kick a member there are 39 people in PWO :lol:

DeletedUser

but they are probably inviting another top ranked player, lol

DeletedUser62440

triple post much. I would suggest you message nearby good tribes

DeletedUser

the first thing i would if i was you would be to stop nobleing low point barbs, thats one of the very first things decent tribes look for that if you are a barb nobler. you sould look for a tribe that is close so you can get help if needed then keep growing at a fast rate then a good tribe wil come to you in time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.