TDD appreciation thread

DeletedUser

I said no enemy has ever approached me and asked to expand in our territory. What that has to do with The LFKD and my members is beyond me.
The idea that you think that kind of mistakes is 'interesting' and 'laughable' is kinda sad.
You merged a tribe that din't allow the attacking of active players.
Your family collection of nubs sended probably thousands of such mails.

And daz fixed that quote probably, i recieved some chinese letters from the same person myself, saying:
'pleze doon't rénaame me villagges pleze, tkanhs'
'doon't teke tihs fillages, i clamed tek fillage, i tek tek fillage'
kinda funny :p
i still got one of Gambrinos(inactive?) somewhere, let me find that :p

DeletedUser

I like TDD, specially Viper. Great guy.

They have proven a lot, but not all is on the surface for viewing.

DeletedUser

HOPLOS was super entertaining :p It was the biggest group of pointwhores/simcity players I've seen on the server to date. Between thepunisher and rm07 alone 300 villages were taken in a month. This was back when the top player on the server had about 7 or 8 million points (to get you an idea of how many it was at the time. The claims section of our forums were so full and overrun it was impossible to keep ahead of. We ended up recruiting like 4 players that weren't total idiots as a "spoil of war" after they disbanded.

HOPLON, however, I have no memory of ever fighting them or sitting against them, although I vaguely remember a support topic back in nomercy or ~A~ about some incomings from HOPLON. Clearly it wasn't all too bad, we're still here, just under a different name.

After I posted up some stats, me and rm were claiming full players, then the rest of our K began to rally up and become active again (after sitting on our arses and doing nothing really) and that was the end of HOPLO, as quickly as we were clearing out vills, there were another 4-5 to be claiming, it just went to show what the war machine known as TSE was/is capable of when they get up and running. I remember Arghos on here arguing with Stoowart i think and Arghos basically said screw it and declared war, I checked in game, he told me I was clear to unleash hell, and I began assimilating our borders through any means necessary. Damn we gained alot of ODA from that eh?

wigsplitter

i don't me this to be derogatory, but as you all know it is what have you done for me lately? the past is all well and good but show me something today.

DeletedUser

The idea that you think that kind of mistakes is 'interesting' and 'laughable' is kinda sad.
You merged a tribe that din't allow the attacking of active players.
Your family collection of nubs sended probably thousands of such mails.

And daz fixed that quote probably, i recieved some chinese letters from the same person myself, saying:
'pleze doon't rénaame me villagges pleze, tkanhs'
'doon't teke tihs fillages, i clamed tek fillage, i tek tek fillage'
kinda funny :p
i still got one of Gambrinos(inactive?) somewhere, let me find that :p

I will try to use small words this time:

I have never been asked by an enemy to noble villages in our area (I eliminated a big word territory).

When you use paraphrase (that is when you use the ' ') you might want to attempt to come close to the actual quote and since my post is just a few above there is no real need to paraphrase.

Never said anything about a mistake, never said anything about laughable - just said it was interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what did you say about TDD? we suck? :0 thats not a nice thing to say :p you might want to post some stats about that? ill start with some positive stuff (let the bashing begin :p)

Side 1:
Tribes: TDD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 501
Side 2: 4,822
Difference: 4,321

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 11
Difference: 160

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,983,826
Side 2: 45,735,649
Difference: 40,751,823

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,700,460
Side 2: 102,157
Difference: 1,598,303

image.php

DeletedUser

that guy was flat anyway, probably a long term sit. Noone hate tdd and you dont suck, but youll start getting those comment if you post anything here, we have flamers only.

DeletedUser

we have flamers only.
Not exactly true.
TDD is like RFG, difrence is they arn't doing 0,00, they don't do much, but they do something, rather then merger with the biggest family on W5. :p
i just think they are too late to show this world anything we havn't seen.

DeletedUser

that guy was flat anyway, probably a long term sit. Noone hate tdd and you dont suck, but youll start getting those comment if you post anything here, we have flamers only.

He quit while still in SCIR0N o_O must've been one long-term sitter then, or he just kept occasionally logging in but not doing anything...

DeletedUser18695

Not exactly true.
TDD is like RFG, difrence is they arn't doing 0,00, they don't do much, but they do something, rather then merger with the biggest family on W5. :p
i just think they are too late to show this world anything we havn't seen.

I agree what can they do that hasnt been done? :p

DeletedUser18695

Sure hugglez meh but dont squeaze to hard I might cry ;)

DeletedUser

Sure hugglez meh but dont squeaze to hard I might cry ;)

Heheheh <3
I can't guarantee that I won't squeeze something ;D

*Ahem*

TDD don't really seem to do much. They might have made more of an impact earlier in the world, but now it's a bit too late for small independant tribes to have any real significance to them.