Operation "V V V Hurricane"

DeletedUser

In defense of TRE's train split there is absolutely no saying where the nuke is in that train. I sometimes intentionally leave a gap between the first and second noble and send the nuke with the second noble. I have never until now sent the nuke with the forth noble so a break there would save any village I have taken in the past.

There is no bad way to save a village just like there is no bad way to take one they all count.

DeletedUser18695

I beg to differ, there is a bad way to save a village, I would have split every single noble if there was such a gap between them like that.

Infact I tent to split all the nobles seperatly when its 100 ms makes no difference, at the end of the day great you saved it but how you going to stop the next 2 nobles?

Always kill all but one noble that way the capibility to keep splitting is a minimal 3 times depending on traveling means you can split more.

I think I win this argument with mr rock?

DeletedUser

In what way is that argument won lmao!

It all depends on the troops available and the circumstances. It would be great to split all the nobles it would be even better if he could just stack the village and watch all he troops die.

If the village is saved then the job is done. If he goes on to loose the village because he only killed one noble then he messed up. Its all about saving the village and i dont think its fair to trash the way he is doing that when we dont know anything else about the circumstances.

DeletedUser

If the village is saved then the job is done. If he goes on to loose the village because he only killed one noble then he messed up. Its all about saving the village and i dont think its fair to trash the way he is doing that when we dont know anything else about the circumstances.

So in your scenario here, would it be worth it to stack... say, 600k scouts into a village with no wall so it can stop the nuke+noble train? The job is done then?

Face it... TRE should have split the train much better than that, and the fact that he posted bragging about that split is absolutely ridiculous. All it takes is one quick noble and the village is lost. Is that anything to brag about? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Face it... TRE should have split the train much better than that, and the fact that he posted bragging about that split is absolutely ridiculous.
You say he should, when you really can't tell he's even able too split that train better, he's only pks after all. :p

DeletedUser

Fifty has a point. It does depend entirely on the circumstances.

But yes, bragging about splitting a train like that only makes TRE sound like a total nubbin. Hell, bragging about splitting a train like that at all isn't something to be proud of :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser18695

LMFAO Circumstances yes but he still got 2 lots of D in before the last noble plus he still could have split it after the nuke and noble.

Even if it was one after the nuke noble and then one to hit the last noble it would have been smarter to avoid people sending a noble before nuke but that only happens by accident or if I do it on purpose against somone who knows how to split :p.

If anyone thinks splitting would stop me from nobling them they would soon see :p, nothing can stop me apart from mass stacking on all villages. Ok TRE came here to brag about a train he split that was like 20 seconds :p, can anyone recall me coming here and bragging about .067 trains I was splitting? NO! xD So at the end of it all we can determin who the real noobs are 50 you can fall into that group seeing as you stopped attacking me after I split all your trains :D.

We were even NAPed also wasnt we? ;)

DeletedUser

if we are being technical then he posted more to mock the train than to brag about the split ; )

I am certainly not here to stick up for TRE, more to argue against the idea that there is a 'best way' to deal with given situations. I personally dont believe it is possible to say that in x situation x should have been done.

I think that tribal wars is entirely about the end justifying the means. I am a technically very bad TW player especially when attacking but this never causes me any significant problems because I can always get the job done even if it looks ugly.

Hmmm how you twist things GG, you suggested the nap and I accepted but not because you split my trains. You are a loud and active member of W5 (maybe not in game so much but active in the forums and generally about), and i decided that there was no need to chase 10 or so villages which would certainly lead to reprisals in game and more importantly you constantly nagging me via mail or in the chat rooms as soon as you saw me.

Maybe that makes me a hugger and you a master tactician but it just didnt seem worth while sticking my head above the parapet for a few villages.

I have worked hard in k34 and this world. I have risen to the top player in w34 and DL are on the verge of being the top ranked tribe in k34. Considering that I have never been a member of one of the families who have dominated k34 and openly rejected them I see this as a pretty big deal and not n00by. And if DL take k34 from a position of having less than 20% of the K when I joined LotD then I will be happy.

TW isnt about splitting 0.67 whatever trains its about being the sexiest player around and thats why im so damn good : )

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmy513

Just wondering as I used to play on this world, what is the top tribe? I dont remember who it was when I left but it was forever ago. I used to be in the LFKD alliance in DFB and before that I was still in the alliance but in DA.

jimmy513

And Kustard King, didnt you used to be in LFKD alliance if Im remembering correctly ? In DFB? I dont remember its been so long

DeletedUser

And Kustard King, didnt you used to be in LFKD alliance if Im remembering correctly ? In DFB? I dont remember its been so long

I lead a tribe called SVBD for the first year or so on World 5. It disbanded, and I joined up with the reformed D.A. shortly after its inception.

I think I remember you...

DeletedUser

This thread is very ironic right now.:p
I guess all those hahaha nukes and LOLOLOL nobles were not that easy as pks's roman thought.:p
oh well, more luck next time little boy, you din't do that bad honestly, you did awesome compared to other people hiding under that tribe's name. :)

Woooh yea! Take that stupid LFKD :p

DeletedUser

This thread is very ironic right now.:p
I guess all those hahaha nukes and LOLOLOL nobles were not that easy as pks's roman thought.:p
oh well, more luck next time little boy, you din't do that bad honestly, you did awesome compared to other people hiding under that tribe's name. :)

some may be trying to hide but things are changing. it's quite obvious lately i think. and tre was a living (well dead now:icon_razz:) proof that noone can win when V V V decides to attack and destroy everything on its path:icon_cool:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Soo how are you now metaller ? ^^
How is V V V doing against SCI? first time i check up with you guys for months, and even if you dont like it, gonna stalk you all :)

DeletedUser

Soo how are you now metaller ? ^^
How is V V V doing against SCI? first time i check up with you guys for months, and even if you dont like it, gonna stalk you all :)

i am fine mate. how r u? V V V is doing great. and we are doing great against SCI.:icon_cool: