Shadow

DeletedUser

Anyone think Shadow need to slow down or risk being very very bored in the future?

DeletedUser

i know it is kind of sad but i think that shadow's objective is to prevent the "future" thing.
so if when iron will crumble to dust this world will be the first .net world that is technically won.

DeletedUser

But when shadow does will this world, the tribe will probably split, otherwise they'll have nothing to do, and just quit one by one.

DeletedUser

chances are by the time it comes down to only shadow left this world would have been close for a long time due to lack of premium players left.

DeletedUser

But that is boring, and when you ge bored of TW you quit.

DeletedUser

But that is boring, and when you ge bored of TW you quit.

not boring if your a simcity fan :icon_wink:

and i have more chance of becoming prime minister then shadow slowing down on war front me thinks :)

DeletedUser

not boring if your a simcity fan :icon_wink:

and i have more chance of becoming prime minister then shadow slowing down on war front me thinks :)

you have more chance of becoming God than Shadow slowing down :lol:

DeletedUser

Kill one and you are a murderer, kill millions and you are a conqueror, kill every body and you are god

- Adolf Hitler

DeletedUser

"A wise man talks because he has something to say, a fool because he has to say something."--Socrates (or Plato?)

"There is one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance"--Socrates (or Plato?)

I forget who wrote them, lol

I know it is one of them =P

DeletedUser

LL I KNOW IS THAT SHADOW RUIND THIS WORLD, THEY ARE MOVING IN TO FAST, ITS ALLMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE ONE OF THERE VILLS BECAUSE OF HOW CLUSTARD THEY ARE. ITD BE A MERICALE IF WE ARE ABLE TO DEFEAT THEM

woops just realized cap lock was on my bad