Recruiting for premade.

Soberknight

i have to say this tribe will be awesome looking at the players. Good luck to you all.

I wont fall in the trap again ending up with another time consuming account, but you got me tempted for a while.

DeletedUser

Hey man,can i join in?i played w23 but i quitted due to the exams.i am now looking to join a premade.i hope you will consider me.

DeletedUser

Hey man,can i join in?i played w23 but i quitted due to the exams.i am now looking to join a premade.i hope you will consider me.

Sorry you cant.. only openings left are for very very experienced players.

DeletedUser

I might be interested in joining if I have enough experience, but I probably don't...

DeletedUser

a good looking tribe, to say the least. What world is this for, may I ask?

DeletedUser

dnt know as graylin wont be on w38 (and i believe neither w39).

DeletedUser

Any chance of getting an update on who currently makes up the Lycans Graylin?

DeletedUser

World 40 and 41 have been announced.. looks like we will join one of these two worlds.. I asked all players that wanted to join to use the skype chat.. so we all can get on the same page.. I will try to contact all of you Via Ingame mail, skype, or Forum mail.

World 40 and 41 will be opening on Tuesday & Wednesday of Next week.

World 40 will open Tuesday, July 7th, between 12 and 16 Server Time.

World 41 will open Wednesday, July 8th, between 12 and 16 Server Time.

One world will be coins the other will be packets.

One world will have a church.

There is a vote here about whether you will be able to choose your location or not on either 1 world or both worlds.

One world will be 1x World Speed, the other 1.6x World speed.

I will post the exact details this Sunday, so that you have 48 hours to decide on which world you want to play

So you can see the announcements.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=153304

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of the two new Worlds, W40 is my choice but I hate churches.

DeletedUser

Once again lycans will wait for the next set of world openings.. the majority of the players in lycans Do not like either world.

Coin world with churches.. We dont like the church

packet world would have been good but again its packets..

So hopefully 43 or 44 will be a good match.

DeletedUser

yep, sounds good.

would have gone for w40 too but happy to wait for the right settings

DeletedUser

There is a premade opening in world 42.. Im in a and a few others from 29. This is a very selective list of players.. This tribe will have no more then 50 players.. there are 35 of us now.. so if you want to join.. contact me via skype or forum mail.. This is not the lycans.. This is another tribe.. Not sure if lycans will ever come around.

That is all