Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,177
Side 2: 43,817
Difference: 63,360

image.php

BH seems to be performing well on a small scale, although it seems their allies are continuing to get thrashed.
Side 1:
Tribes: TER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 186
Difference: 161

image.php

Side 1: 220,072
Side 2: 1,743,343
Difference: 1,523,271

image.php

DeletedUser

Thanks for the Update. Although, I do not think you can actually put up the results between BH and Hammer, because it's not a war between BH and Hammer, it's a war between the whole tribe BH and 1 Hammer player.

Until we declare on them (or them on us) ... it's unfair to post those results. Once war starts, they'll see what a real war is like, and the stats will show this.

DeletedUser

Lol at robo, kill em all :lol:

Your Edward scissor hands of tribal wars :icon_twisted:

snip.jpg

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Tribes: BH TER
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 33
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 48,997
Side 2: 317,982
Difference: 268,985

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes, very good. Not sure if it's fair to include BH in those stats though, as it doesn't give an accurate representation of how they're doing so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 20,119
Side 2: 49,548
Difference: 29,429

image.php

With the recent recruits that BH took in from TER, it's fair to assume that TER is pretty much dead now, and not fighting for their remaining vills. Hopefully we can get a new declaration thread soon for Hammer/BH.

DeletedUser

Yes, very good. Not sure if it's fair to include BH in those stats though, as it doesn't give an accurate representation of how they're doing so far.

With the recent recruits that BH took in from TER, it's fair to assume that TER is pretty much dead now, and not fighting for their remaining vills. Hopefully we can get a new declaration thread soon for Hammer/BH.

I can totally understand why THE would be interested in that war to happen. I am sure that their eastern players are itching for a good fight and eastern expansion.

Having a BH/Hammer war would definitely allow THE to control the aftermath of a war declaration on anyone (I think they will declare on Decide soon).

Since THE and BD have stated that it's them together and the rest is food/refugees, they have to be careful on everything they do. So does their neighbors since NO tribe in this world can face THE and BD alone.

DeletedUser

I can totally understand why THE would be interested in that war to happen. I am sure that their eastern players are itching for a good fight and eastern expansion.

Having a BH/Hammer war would definitely allow THE to control the aftermath of a war declaration on anyone (I think they will declare on Decide soon).

Since THE and BD have stated that it's them together and the rest is food/refugees, they have to be careful on everything they do. So does their neighbors since NO tribe in this world can face THE and BD alone.

Let's get back on topic.

*Hint* The topic isn't "Conspiracy theories based on biased opinions" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Let's get back on topic.

*Hint* The topic isn't "Conspiracy theories based on biased opinions" :icon_wink:

Nothing Conspiratorial about it, its just simple logic. Any half intelligent tactician looking at the map could see the truth in Noobaxes words. Personally, I've seen it coming for a loooong time, and if Decide and Hammer walk into it, well then, more power to you.

But, your right, we should get back on topic. Hammer, how is your war with TER coming along?

DeletedUser

Nothing Conspiratorial about it, its just simple logic. Any half intelligent tactician looking at the map could see the truth in Noobaxes words. Personally, I've seen it coming for a loooong time, and if Decide and Hammer walk into it, well then, more power to you.

But, your right, we should get back on topic. Hammer, how is your war with TER coming along?

How could noobaxes words be true if THE has never claimed what he said we did? If he can show proof where THE said "everyone except for THE/BD is food and 'fugees", then I'll admit that I'm wrong. But since no such statement exists, then I am right and you're just trying to defend an ally, which I don't fault you for.

DeletedUser

How could noobaxes words be true if THE has never claimed what he said we did? If he can show proof where THE said "everyone except for THE/BD is food and 'fugees", then I'll admit that I'm wrong. But since no such statement exists, then I am right and you're just trying to defend an ally, which I don't fault you for.

Perhaps I misunderstood what he was saying, if so, I apologize. What I meant to say is that it is true that if Hammer declares on BH, THE is very much in the strategic position he described. Whether you want to be put in that situation (which seems sensible to me) or perhaps were unaware of this advantage, I cannot say, and did not mean to imply such. I merely agree with his evaluation of the map.

As for defending an ally, I don't even know what tribe he's in. I remember him attacking me on the Decide thread (with MF) near the beginning, but past that, I know little about the guy.

tomas torquemada

Have to agree with Atraeus here, irrespective of whether the statement was said or not, and I have a vague recollection of someone saying it just cant remember where, we have:

THE and BD are very well organised, tactically aware, allies.

They both realise that if they wish to head east Hammer, Decide and DN stands in their way.

THE also realises that BH shares a three K northern border with them and if they act before Hammer and BH have possible weakened each other by going to war THE abilities may be stretched way beyond what their tribe can handle if BH also enter any conflict in the north.

so yes, I agree that tactically speaking THE wont complain if BH and Hammer go to war as it makes their job easier.

TT

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gicusan

"Refugee status is even wider than that as far as I am concerned. Any member not in BD or its ally THE has a refugee status" (World 30 forum, new war thread, september 20th)

Originally Posted by noobaxes
THE and BD are together, the rest is food. Is that a world war declaration?>

Gicusan

"I have never said rest is food. rest is refugees

But if you want to make a food metaphore, let us say there are simple dishes and feasts. Some will make great and entertaining meals, I am sure." (World 30 forum, new war thread, spetember 20th)

noobaxes

"It has the merit to be pretty clear. I like that open diplomacy"(World 30 forum, new war thread, september 20th )

The pink panther

"I concur wit Gicusan.... (World 30 forum, new war ? thread, september 20th)

DeletedUser

Personally I disagree with Gicusan on that note. I believe the world is ever changing as is recruitment and adapating to an ever changing world means you need good reliable spies in other tribes which can eventually become part of your own.

Appreciate your information to date n00b :icon_biggrin:

Please note the smiley icon denoting humour.

Thnx a thousand :)

tomas torquemada

Thanks noobaxes, saved me going looking for it as i couldnt exactly remember where

DeletedUser

Gicusan

"Refugee status is even wider than that as far as I am concerned. Any member not in BD or its ally THE has a refugee status" (World 30 forum, new war thread, september 20th)

Originally Posted by noobaxes
THE and BD are together, the rest is food. Is that a world war declaration?>

Gicusan

"I have never said rest is food. rest is refugees

But if you want to make a food metaphore, let us say there are simple dishes and feasts. Some will make great and entertaining meals, I am sure." (World 30 forum, new war thread, spetember 20th)

noobaxes

"It has the merit to be pretty clear. I like that open diplomacy"(World 30 forum, new war thread, september 20th )

The pink panther

"I concur wit Gicusan.... (World 30 forum, new war ? thread, september 20th)

I missed the post where pink panther had agreed with Gicusan. It's not quite the same as him actually saying it, but I suppose you are right. Good find. :icon_redface:

However, let us just say that THE and BD have an alliance similar to every other alliance in W30. Once it stops being mutually beneficial, then there will be no reason for it to exist. That was the grounds on which it was formed, and that hasn't changed.

DeletedUser66411

Embarrassing r2d3 that the barbies seem to be kicking your ass.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 4
Difference: 26

image.php