Se7eN is back.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, to cut it short, I messed up. I got banned a little while ago, and I guess my mails were also deleted in the process. My mails was the way I kept the member list together. Unfortunately, thanks to the mods, I've lost that member list. But, I've been able to "revive" the member list with the names I remembered. I believe I'm only missing a few names as I decided to cut off recruitment at around 30. If you aren't on this list, and you signed up for Se7en, please say so. :)

stonegod
Lord Flashy
Wasma
kdeb
KnightXXII
kingofwar2007
rich-k
devito90
Skillz356
pfleming
leondakilla
Kylan
seraph.ro
mm76
TomasMol
Lethal Axe
Nappelol
Mord
Penguin11
mykil
dbagmcgee
Ackbarisaworm
Dem0nic pain
Alias
Meta
Sinnuh
Pen
Jpetak
Amarao

giantsfrey

just looking at that list i can name a few names of people that wouldn't be able to be in on it anymore...

but more importantly, there is a separate forum for premade tribes for new worlds. can this be moved or locked? i don't like all this solicitation of w7 players ;)

GESCHLOSSEN?

DeletedUser

I remember you guys, You were pretty good in early world, then how spread out killed you, just like Halp!. IDK about most of your members, but I rimmed one of your members back in the day in k54. :) I was in FLUX BTW>

DeletedUser

I signed up, but I changed my mind. W7 will be my last TW world.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just looking at that list i can name a few names of people that wouldn't be able to be in on it anymore...

but more importantly, there is a separate forum for premade tribes for new worlds. can this be moved or locked? i don't like all this solicitation of w7 players ;)

GESCHLOSSEN?
They can easily contact me via mail and tell me themselves. You don't have to communicate for them, thank you.

You can also kindly leave and never look at this thread again, which will result in no longer disturbing your little "problem". Otherwise, you can consult a mod about it instead of cluttering the thread with your numerous little comments. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser42959

I am guessing not, by looking at crimsoni signiture, but it could be...

Penguin11

What's the current tribal aristocrat set up?

Also will we be going for the core or waiting a bit before we join?

DeletedUser

this should be interesting:icon_biggrin:

i tried a thing like that in w36...worked for some time, we were ranked 2, but after 2 months the w7 players went inactive due to the WE-PTT war,

ahmedrefaat was even nr 1 for a short period if i remember correct