Dust Empire V.S ~LS~

DeletedUser

it looks like to me that your food for our food there in dust so please continue to build up villages and at least put up a good fight trying to keep your villages and watch out i heard RQ was back on an account in HRV now.

MichielK

Dust are still keeping themselves in this war.

"Yeah, and it only took the number 1 tribe declaring on your enemy to make that happen."

That was the response I had in mind. However, I got curious about how the stats against Dust during the C²-LSHRV war compare to the stats before the war. I figured the stats pre-war would be much better since LSHRV could then focus their full attention on Dust.

Turns out it isn't that simple:

Side 1: LSHRV
Side 2: Dust

Sep 24 - Sep 30: 15 - 8 (+ 7)
Sep 17 - Sep 23: 7 - 20 (- 13)
Sep 10 - Sep 16: 9 - 2 (+ 7)
Sep 3 - Sep 9: 8 - 5 (+ 3)
Aug 27 - Sep 2: 6 - 3 (+ 3)
Aug 20 - Aug 27: 4 - 1 (+ 3)
(Note: the war started Sep 15 at 13:00)

Dust took a quick win in the first full week of the war, but the most recent week has been business as usual (if not better for LSHRV). LSHRV are losing more villages since they can't stack the border with Dust anymore, but they're also taking more villages...their recent increase in activity (players coming back, offworld recruits) is probably the cause of that.

Personally, I'm not convinced that C² declaring on LSHRV is a good thing for Dust. We've awakened a sleeping giant, and it seems like that giant is looking both East and West. Will it be a blessing for Dust that their enemies are preoccupied, or a curse that their enemies are now wide awake? Can Dust rise to the challenge if the latter turns out to be true?

We'll need a bit more data to really answer those questions...it'll be interesting to see how the weekly stats progress!

DeletedUser

The war with C² also gives LSHRV the impetus to secure more villages to start using them for troop production. Being as far as possible from the front would give those newly acquired villages the greatest chance to produce before coming under threat and the ability to prioritize infrastructure over personnel.

Strategically, it would make sense for LSHRV to simply attempt a stalemate at the front while swarming the rear both for security reasons and for infrastructural/economy reasons.

DeletedUser

Dammit. This topic got put back in buisness so i think i may aswell post :icon_wink:

Well ever since this war started (C2 vs LSHRV) weve been doing much better and there have been around 2 or 3 weeks where weve been in the lead. So i think were doing quite well.

DeletedUser

"Yeah, and it only took the number 1 tribe declaring on your enemy to make that happen."

That was the response I had in mind. However, I got curious about how the stats against Dust during the C²-LSHRV war compare to the stats before the war. I figured the stats pre-war would be much better since LSHRV could then focus their full attention on Dust.

Turns out it isn't that simple:

Side 1: LSHRV
Side 2: Dust

Sep 24 - Sep 30: 15 - 8 (+ 7)
Sep 17 - Sep 23: 7 - 20 (- 13)
Sep 10 - Sep 16: 9 - 2 (+ 7)
Sep 3 - Sep 9: 8 - 5 (+ 3)
Aug 27 - Sep 2: 6 - 3 (+ 3)
Aug 20 - Aug 27: 4 - 1 (+ 3)
(Note: the war started Sep 15 at 13:00)

Dust took a quick win in the first full week of the war, but the most recent week has been business as usual (if not better for LSHRV). LSHRV are losing more villages since they can't stack the border with Dust anymore, but they're also taking more villages...their recent increase in activity (players coming back, offworld recruits) is probably the cause of that.

Personally, I'm not convinced that C² declaring on LSHRV is a good thing for Dust. We've awakened a sleeping giant, and it seems like that giant is looking both East and West. Will it be a blessing for Dust that their enemies are preoccupied, or a curse that their enemies are now wide awake? Can Dust rise to the challenge if the latter turns out to be true?

We'll need a bit more data to really answer those questions...it'll be interesting to see how the weekly stats progress!

Interesting post, thanks for that MK.

I want to reply to this bit cos it's a bit misleading: Sep 17 - Sep 23: 7 - 20 (- 13)

As you said, C2 declared on the 15th. On the 15th, all the LSHRV support or most of it in K98 and K99 went back. Some from K88 went back as well, but K98 and K99 were the main areas that they stacked. We're talking about 100K spears and 20K+ HC (swords and Scouts as well) in a lot of those villages so that was some heafty defense they pulled back. In fairness to us, it's hard to get through those sorts of villages when there are so many stacked like that, but in fairness to them we found out that they pulled back support and we ended up nobling a lot of empty villages in those areas. giaxbe for example lost about 5 villages in K98 and K99 during this period cos've pulled back support.

Therefore, those conquers are misleading cos we were nobling easy targets deep inside our own territory.

DeletedUser

The war with C² also gives LSHRV the impetus to secure more villages to start using them for troop production. Being as far as possible from the front would give those newly acquired villages the greatest chance to produce before coming under threat and the ability to prioritize infrastructure over personnel.

Strategically, it would make sense for LSHRV to simply attempt a stalemate at the front while swarming the rear both for security reasons and for infrastructural/economy reasons.

True, but I'd say that strategically it's more likely that they would attempt a stalemate at the front as you said, but nobling off inactives first. In regards to twstats, I see maybe 30+ inactives in both of their tribes and it's easy to hide other inactives by just getting sitters to keep on building villages everyday, so strategically, I'd say it's more likely that in order to strengthen their position, they defend and take out their inactives. Of course wiping out Dust and Coal would be useful as well, but surely it's better to prioritise targets as well.

In their attempt to have fun against Dust, they've allowed Coal to secure both their continents back whilst Dust has continually grown at a fast rate. Prioritising usually works better, but that's just my say.

DeletedUser

True, but I'd say that strategically it's more likely that they would attempt a stalemate at the front as you said, but nobling off inactives first. In regards to twstats, I see maybe 30+ inactives in both of their tribes and it's easy to hide other inactives by just getting sitters to keep on building villages everyday, so strategically, I'd say it's more likely that in order to strengthen their position, they defend and take out their inactives. Of course wiping out Dust and Coal would be useful as well, but surely it's better to prioritise targets as well.

In their attempt to have fun against Dust, they've allowed Coal to secure both their continents back whilst Dust has continually grown at a fast rate. Prioritising usually works better, but that's just my say.
There's 30+ inactives in C2?!? :icon_eek: I better tell a leader about this!

DeletedUser

There's 30+ inactives in C2?!? :icon_eek: I better tell a leader about this!

I meant LSHRV and LSHRVa. 22 members in LSHRVa and most of them aren't growing. Looks like some of the ones who are, are just being account sat as well. Twstats shows quite a few in LSHRV as well.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LSHRV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dust
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 27
Difference: 42

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 617,371
Side 2: 159,175
Difference: 458,196

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175,834
Side 2: 8,678
Difference: 167,156

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well well well It seems that we are waking up:icon_twisted:

No it doesnt. It seems that youve actually tried an op on someone and that someone is me :icon_cry:

Ah well, my ODD rank is now no.4 and killing 12 million troops in exchange for about 12 villages is a fair trade.

Anyway, i shouldnt be posting. Back to saying nothing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ah well, my ODD rank is now no.4 and killing 12 million troops in exchange for about 12 villages is a fair trade.

Do you really believe that? :p

You did do really well defending your villages though :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No it doesnt. It seems that youve actually tried an op on someone and that someone is me :icon_cry:

I did not try an op on you infact I didn't even fake you:icon_eek:

You'd have a lot more ODD if you did that.

he's got you there alexhol

hmmm well if you like I will give you more ODD in return for your villages though Flipman and Fchull did ask first:icon_twisted:

yes well Flipman and Fchull don't return my phonecalls anyway:icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Just a small taste of whats to come...and when I say small taste, wait til *someone* in Dust see's the bigger taste.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

alexhol i think you should be able to post because i feel that you are a much better representative of your tribe

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LSHRV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dust
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 227
Side 2: 81
Difference: 146