Hello There

DeletedUser

I don't want to destroy your optimism but all of them said the same :icon_wink:

I'm a pessimistic guy, your ways cannot harm me :icon_wink:

Most of the time i'm too tired to care about whether I warn or infract. Right now we are all clean.

If I have to infract I will.

If I have to get a perma ban off Lucifyr I will :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm a pessimistic guy, your ways cannot harm me :icon_wink:

Most of the time i'm too tired to care about whether I warn or infract. Right now we are all clean.

If I have to infract I will.

If I have to get a perma ban off Lucifyr I will :icon_razz:

Start with plarinsucks you might wana look into that guy

I can supply address and phone numbers etc just hit me up!

DeletedUser

Actually thats a poll we may do in the future. To see how issues effect our users. I'm sure what we all want above is a nice place to debate and argue our cases. When I sign on I don't want to have to swim through 10 threads of hate as i'm sure likewise you do not want to read it.

How do you all feel about punishing spam? Should the punishments be harsher than an infraction for the odd swear word?

Agniesiack

Actually thats a poll we may do in the future. To see how issues effect our users. I'm sure what we all want above is a nice place to debate and argue our cases. When I sign on I don't want to have to swim through 10 threads of hate as i'm sure likewise you do not want to read it.

How do you all feel about punishing spam? Should the punishments be harsher than an infraction for the odd swear word?

I think that I was waiting for a mod like you for few months lol I personally don't have a problem with spamming but with insults, actually circles of insults...

DeletedUser43619

well I would recommend that you might want to observe w18 for a few days before identifying trouble makers :)
we like to poke harmless fun on the forums so hopefully that wont be vanishing

DeletedUser

well I would recommend that you might want to observe w18 for a few days before identifying trouble makers :)

As of yet nobody has been infracted, simply warned. I've nothing wrong with banter but when I get posts that are obviously causing distress people have to go.

I've nothing wrong with a bit of tribal rivalry, God only knows I like to poke fun myself sometimes. Just keep it clean and have something on topic in your post.

I'm not going to get trigger happy, theres no worries there :)

DeletedUser

As of yet nobody has been infracted, simply warned. I've nothing wrong with banter but when I get posts that are obviously causing distress people have to go.

I've nothing wrong with a bit of tribal rivalry, God only knows I like to poke fun myself sometimes. Just keep it clean and have something on topic in your post.

I'm not going to get trigger happy, theres no worries there :)

boo!

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Believe me, you'll survive longer ;-)

DeletedUser

You know - that is the funny thing...

Occasionally I think I have someone pegged as being serious but also has a healthy ability to take the p*ss out of themselves. Then they post something that I regard as ill-thought out and just plain antagonistic.

I know some (e.g. Martin) think the same about me.

It's a pity none of us can leave our egos where they belong (in the loft, next to the portrait and the enflatable "friends").

Oh well!

P.S. Apologies for the sort of triple post.

DeletedUser

first ever mod hehehheh

good luck sir huh i mean miss

You want to be 6 ft guess what i am 6 ft and only 16.

anyway good luck with this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I know from experience that Truscott here can be quite hard to understand, so I'll do my best to interpret for you people.

If I went through deleting posts in threads that could become on topic I would of surpassed 100 deletions by now :p
Meaning he already designated most of the posts as spam and just skipped over a bunch of them.

I think i've already found the trouble makers. Wasn't hard, just followed the trail of smoke.
Eenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo!

I like to think we are all starting afresh here so there's a few ground rules I would like laid down / remind you of.
As stated, he already skipped over a bunch of spam but plans to be serious starting now....or maybe next week.

(1) - I am the law so to speak. If somebody starts to flame and kick off please do not react. Vigilantism will not be excepted and I do not wish for it to get to the point where these forums become dead because i'm having to infract left, right and center because we all got a bit too excited.
This means go high or go low. These are his weak points. Drop kicks and low blows ARE encouraged.

(2) - There's a report button for a reason, please don't be scared to use it <3
Use this thing as much as possible so that it makes Truscott feel like he's important and has something to do. It gives him that special, tingly feeling inside.

(3) - I don't except bribery which may or may not come in the form of whiskey. Honest.
Any bribes in the form of whiskey, or any sort of alcohol for that matter, can be sent directly to me. Money and hot, female relatives of yours are also accepted.

(4) - Little kids play this game, please bare them in mind when you post. I would hate for us to mentally scare one or to. To those of you who are kids though, please try to write with a maturity that will set you out from your peers.
Yea! If you are gonna scare little kids, you can't just go for one or two (that is how you spell the number 2 by the way Truscott), you gotta go for the whole bunch all at once, and if you are lucky, maybe a few will wet themselves as well.

(5) Don't make me get Lucifyr.
Not sure what he means by this. He's already a mod and can ban people. What more could Lucifyr do?

/Rant

I would also like to apologize for any mistakes I make. This is my first world as a Mod so I will make mistakes. If we work together though this will go well :)

~Truscott6
If at all possible, you should take the oppurtunity to go against Truscott. This will confuse him and probably lead to openings where you can poke fun at him. I do this, A LOT. It is extremely fun. If you should by any chance do this, please contact me as I love to join in.

Oh yea, best of luck Truscott! We're all behind you!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Already got an infraction. Huh, that seems to be the recurring theme around here. Give Plarin an infraction and leave the modding world forever. I don't think I've ever NOT been given an infraction by a w18 mod. But then again, I'm still here and they aren't. Good luck.

DeletedUser

6 months is a lofty goal.

Goodluck.

I find that most of the mods get bored of the flaming and such and burn out -
Try to connect with us, create a thread yourself, make a contest something that shows us you arent only here to give us infractions, etc.

And yes, we have gone through a lot of mods... watch out.

DeletedUser

man just infract/ban these guys if they get outta hand truscott :p

good if u where world 16 mod.

i mean these guys are just family huging nobodies XD

DeletedUser

man just infract/ban these guys if they get outta hand truscott :p

good if u where world 16 mod.

i mean these guys are just family huging nobodies XD

Yeah, I'd like to congratulate you on your post and say what a wonderful OD you have. pfffff ahahahahahahahaha.

Good luck to truscott. Hopefully he can do what the previous 11 mods couldn't.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd like to congratulate you on your post and say what a wonderful OD you have. pfffff ahahahahahahahaha.

Good luck to truscott. Hopefully he can do what the previous 11 mods couldn't.

I have already succeeded because I can grow a beard :)