The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser

The mail I received on this. Appropriate to share here.

Just to let you know the duke (wildtopman) sadly passed away during this week due to cancer.

wildtopman (Bill) told me he used this game as a tool in his fight against cancer. It gave him something to look forward to, more than just getting up out of bed every morning. As he built up his village he did so as if bill was attacking the cancer cells in his body. He was a cheerful man with a lively spirit and once told me "hell my troops have more hair then i do.lol" He always said that smiling,laughing and positive thinking is a great joy in life no matter what your going through.I sure believe him.

Quote from Bill:

"TW has helped. i keep a positive outlook on life even as i am told thier's nothing much more they can do. So i build and build and as i raise the levels i imagine them as cancer cells being eaten away. So other wise not ready to give up on life yet. I have out lived two spouses and i just had my 43rd birthday this past April. my kids are grown and i enjoy having grand kids. So remember no matter what life throws at you just keep happy and enjoy this one journey called life with it's up's and down. You must think positive. So as we walk thru this life no matter what color we are in gods eyes were all brothers and sisters in his image."

He will be sadly missed by wtm and wtm2 as he was a great leader. He was a trusted friend of mine and especially Scott's (ihateyouall).

wildtopman has left TW to prepare for his last day on this earth. He built his tribes out of compassion, he set the rules and his tribes will abide by them.
They will miss there leader Bill, but his wisdom will stay with us.

I always said to him remember my motto:
"Live life to the full and have no regrets, Your time will come."
He always replied "I have".

Allie and Friend - wildtopman

July 02 1966 - October 05 2009

Aged 43

DeletedUser

Scientists take rank one?

Seems like all that fighting between KDK and the Scientists was a waste of time...afterall they have taken in a few of KDK members today.

Any news on this?

DeletedUser

no need, cut out the middle man (me) and tell the world directly.

DeletedUser

what about the disbanding of kdk, and e=mc2 taking some of the players while hawks takes the other. and due to the disbandment of kdk, e=mc2 is now the #1 tribe in the whole world? is that news enough?

and by the way, wildtopman was a great lad, i had the honor of talking him right before his tragic death. he will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what about the disbanding of kdk, and e=mc2 taking some of the players while hawks takes the other. and due to the disbandment of kdk, e=mc2 is now the #1 tribe in the whole world? is that news enough?

im rerecruting some of them for those e=mc2 fans out there :p

DeletedUser

the sifting of power is going to be very common from now on. legion would want to regain its title, and hawks is very close behind, the next few months are going to get very bumby.

DeletedUser

the sifting of power is going to be very common from now on. legion would want to regain its title, and hawks is very close behind, the next few months are going to get very bumby.

As nice as it would be to regain the number one spot, we are not driven by that. :icon_cool:

When looking at the bigger picture, we would take functioning as a good tribe over being ranked highly any day. This is not to say we didn't enjoy being number one, we definitely did! :lol:

I commend the E=MC2 leadership on their hard work to get them to the 'coveted' number one spot. :)

DeletedUser

wow, i missed a lot while i was away concentrating on w36. very surprised by KDK's disbandment. i'm in WTM2 actually as well, i joined after my tribe was killed by FREE and E=MC^2, bummed about wtm for sure.

DeletedUser

hawks-1.jpg

Big Bobbert is away this week and so he asked me to post this for him. Any questions/comments, feel free to send to me and I shall forward them to him. He apologises for his absence.

DeletedUser

The Hawks recruitment of part of KDK reminds me of the aftermath of Draco and that whole mess. anybody else think so?

DeletedUser

i think that e=mc2 had trouble destroying kdk, which was half their points. hawks on the other hand, is their size, and soon OD's will go up on both sides.

DeletedUser

Well, HAWKS has wanted to start something against E=mc2 for a long time now, so this doesn't really surprise me.
;)

DeletedUser

Well, HAWKS has wanted to start something against E=mc2 for a long time now, so this doesn't really surprise me.
;)

As this piece of insight is based on what?