Female Dukes

DeletedUser

Can't live with them or can't live without them? Is their multi-tasking skills a great benefit as a leader?

What do you all think? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I have only ever really known one female Duke - Domin8rix of DETOX on w33.

She is and was a great Duke......She'd also slap you for this thread....

DeletedUser

Hotlips30 was a great Duke. Only on this world for a bit though co-duking RISK.

DeletedUser

I actually never had a female co-duke :O unless you count Homcgra :p joke

anyways, depends which females, aslong as their not one of those emotionally unstable women, its fine.

DeletedUser51390

Well I have only ever really known one female Duke - Domin8rix of DETOX on w33.

She is and was a great Duke......She'd also slap you for this thread....

^^^ great duke and good player..much dedication form this one.

DeletedUser

Huntress is a good leader... though that was awhile back, aint had no females on this world, but I would suppose they would be the same though all the great tribes normally have male leaders ;)

mattcurr

Only had one, afraid she would kill me if I said anything other than woman dukes are best.

DeletedUser72662

Shardsofafrozenflame on w13.
Then there was the 3 on w19, Atlantia, LauraDestroya (maybe?), and don't remember the last one...

DeletedUser

There are many great female leaders out there who are equal or better than most males.

Take FAV for instance, we are doing great with our female duke Houly1991. She currently sat my account and gave me tips on some of my villages.

L.TURK don't be naughty

DeletedUser

I had a couple of female dukes in my time on w23...

Noara, 1ndigo (not quite sure whether she was a duke though) and Jasmineyerp. They did the job as good as any guy, and Jas in particular is probably more blood thirsty than anyone leader i've had :icon_razz:.

LauraDestroya

Heard about her, from w4 i think, she's supposed to be pretty awesome.

There are many great female leaders out there who are equal or better than most males.

Take FAV for instance, we are doing great with our female duke Houly1991. She currently sat my account and gave me tips on some of my villages.

L.TURK don't be naughty

We need more females. Everyone knows 5TFU runs the show, she's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see there are plenty of masochists out there who like the dominatrix lifestyle :(

As for the female leaders I have seen, all very moody and a little too blood thirsty that it can get their tribe into trouble :)

DeletedUser

Try not to post anything overly sexist to the point of being offensive.

DeletedUser51390

Jasmineyerp.

zomg.. just spoke with her last night she would kill me for not mentioning her :icon_redface:

she already threate4ned to join the world to rim me :(

P>S> dont mind my typing ..smashed two fingers today and its not easdy without em :(

DeletedUser

LauraDestroya <3

my lovely fiesty co duke on w19 .... couldn't have done anything with my tribe without her. :icon_redface:

Heard about her, from w4 i think, she's supposed to be pretty awesome.

she most certainly is.

LauraDestroya

LauraDestroya <3

my lovely fiesty co duke on w19 .... couldn't have done anything with my tribe without her. :icon_redface:

she most certainly is.

We are like two pieces of a puzzle that fit together. One doesn't work without the other. Love for you always sly.

Sorry if its sappy, that's the tequila. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

huntress was the third duchess in w19.

and laura is by far the most awesomest coolest moddess/duchess around. whatever she says, i do. whatever sly says.. haha.. have laura tell me to get it done

DeletedUser

My current Duchess in W32 is fun, smexy, hot and smexy and a great person to talk to
and smexy and cool
So was my first W32 duchess :lol:

DeletedUser

I like female dukes, and I've worked with, or under (no innuendo intended) several in my TW time. Of course, I <3 Jas, duke of Rebelz on W23. As well as Noara and Vivi (the other half to Haziko, also a duke of Rebelz). I had a female co-duke on W19 as well, RnRF, but I don't think she plays this game any more. She was a Godsend helping me build and run my first and only tribe.

Other female dukes I have lots of respect for would be Laura, Abby, and Huntress, all from W19 as well.

@Slytown - Holy cow, they made you a moderator? How did my application get rejected? :icon_razz: