Hello

DeletedUser

Eh, this was my first PF world. I used to troll it all the time until I realised how boring its forums were :p

fanbubub

Heh, Therin gave me a load of villages. I was kinda slow, and DNY/FEMA got some too. I'm in DNY now anyway and i'm raping up K9 and K86 atm, going for #2 in K86. But. I've just come in at 11:43pm, preetty damn drunk, so nothing going on tonight for a few hours >:]

Also lol:

TIMMISH
blocked

DeletedUser

We are planning a suprise attack on DNY early in the new year. Alternatively we may leave it until next summer.

DeletedUser

When spam on a world drops to dangerously low levels the mods intervene to boost output. Spam is the fabric upon which the structure of the world is woven. When spam levels drop black holes start appearing. There were at one time over 70,000 players on world 12, but now there are only 698. Has anybody asked where they dissapeared to? They got gobled up by black holes. The latest player to get trapped in a black hole is Chultok. Soon he will dissappear.:icon_confused:

omg come one... this guy here... this guy here is legend! everytime i visit this forums hes makes me laugh :lol:

DeletedUser

Heh, Therin gave me a load of villages. I was kinda slow, and DNY/FEMA got some too. I'm in DNY now anyway and i'm raping up K9 and K86 atm, going for #2 in K86. But. I've just come in at 11:43pm, preetty damn drunk, so nothing going on tonight for a few hours >:]

Also lol:

TIMMISH
blocked

:lol: Not a one word post.

fanbubub

We still joining W42? You're never on skype anymore for me to ask and I lost that thread on premades section >.<

DeletedUser

I'm on Skype quite a bit, but probably when you're sleeping :)

And yes, we are (Y)