BobbyNaked Delcares War On T-W-C

DeletedUser92

I merely used THE as an example because they are the #1 ranked tribe. That's why I don't buy the points theory as you can only fight whatever is on the other side of the battlefield.

I suppose its a good thing we don't, either, isn't it?

I'm 100% sure that there are other tribes on this world that will put up a better fight than anyone we've fought a war with before. I also don't just mean BD. There are some better tribes out there that would be fascinating to fight, period. And I'm sure that at some point, we might!

But lets look at THE's recent war history - we just defeated two top-10 tribes (+Acadamies) at once, ones that totaled a far greater point value than THE itself...While mopping up Kraken/Smile/Boot/SH...Without too much of a problem.

No, in fact, without any moment where I sat back and said "Oh, no, how are we gonna get out of this one?" There was never one moment of legitimate doubt in our minds that we were going to win this war - and now that we pretty much have, we are taking the time to take what is rightfully ours.

In effect: THE lays claim to a total of 10 continents at this time; K20-24 and K30-34; all lands held by our former enemies.

Have a nice day. :)

DeletedUser

Lets remember BD place in the war with Erevos and some un happy players joining THE in the middle of ur second enemy.
So much about your legendary spartan wars.
You like to claim THe fights alone against hundreds of enemies :)
What about Erevos being 2 times smaller or if we add BD size against Erevos was like 4:1?
And dont even try to anwser because you left the last forum fight with me, unfinished.... remember?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was CBTF vs THE
THE vs Erev0s and CBTF
Erev0s vs THE and BD
BD vs Erev0s
It is easy to see that Erev0s was going to fall easily, CBTF would be more of a problem but you were bigger than them by far.

The Kraken thing was Kraken vs CBTF and THE, not really something to be impressed of.

Jpohlman, to be impressed of THE you should take out DECIDE, or a tribe of their quality, other than that, you won't impress anyone anymore, cause to impress you should do something that people wouldn't expect you to be able to do, and all of your wars, knowing you are THE, the outcome was kinda obvious.

DeletedUser

It was CBTF vs THE
THE vs Erev0s and CBTF
Erev0s vs THE and BD
BD vs Erev0s
It is easy to see that Erev0s was going to fall easily, CBTF would be more of a problem but you were bigger than them by far.

The Kraken thing was Kraken vs CBTF and THE, not really something to be impressed of.

Jpohlman, to be impressed of THE you should take out DECIDE, or a tribe of their quality, other than that, you won't impress anyone anymore, cause to impress you should do something that people wouldn't expect you to be able to do, and all of your wars, knowing you are THE, the outcome was kinda obvious.

While I can't help but appreciate your faith in Decide, I was wondering, who are you in-game? Perhaps I missed something, but I coudln't find your account there.

DeletedUser

to quote the above i suspect the and bd expected a better fight due to erevos oda/odd and dominance of there areas, as they found out when they launched they found alot of inactives (no thats not a dig) a bunch of fannies who wouldnt let troops leave there villages and the truth be known 11 people out the whole tribe participated in what i see as actively

sending d and sitting ding nothing in safe k's and posting spam ,getting worn down isnt activity, any attempt at a counter attack failed due to lack of participation

so in my eyes it was like going to see a movie the critics built it up the trailers looked good but when you watched it it was a b movie

thats why the/bd chose erevos not because it looked easy but it looked challenging so you cant knock them for trying

thats from the inside, i dont see any tribes doing the damage they are doing i see alot of pointless threads and unimpressive stats, i have sat a few accounts and seen the incoming list most folk dont log back in those who do well..

so the above post is based on fresh air

dam you atreues the psot before yours

DeletedUser92

Considering that Erevos started the fight with us, I'm not sure what to tell you. CBTF barely did anything against Kraken, and while it did take most of K23 over through recruitment as you can clearly see THE has taken it over.

As we said at the onset; same players + Equal leadership = same results.

As far as BD helping against EreVos, I can't find a war declaration anywhere. That's probably because BD never declared war against EreVos, even though EreVos thought it smart to attack them. What a coinkidink.

And as far as taking CBTF out goes, it was a top-10 tribe with just as many K's, or more, under its control than THE had. Its hard to argue it wasn't a reasonably equal force disposition on the onset; its easy to argue that THE was outnumbered.

And, yet, we won.

But this is a thread about T-W-C and Bobby. So, if ya'll wanna make a thread about THE, feel free. Otherwise, lets drop it. We've got three more K's to conquer, in the meantime.

DeletedUser

Well firstly that's unfortunate for them, I too woke up yesterday to 32 incomings from a player called slater2 in [CRY], never spoke to the guy, don't intend to, but it also doesn't equate to him logging my online times. He attacked me and I was offline, a fairly common occurance in TW, in fact while tagging the attacks, some were sent just 5mins after I went to sleep but that does not equal evidence of Fraser/Pajuno logging my online times.

Thanks for giving Crysis your online times. I shall put them to good use... you best get a sitter.... or prehaps you'll stay up an extra hour/night.

I will do my best to try find out when school is going to be really busy also if you like.

And why would slater2 want to waste his time speaking to you? To him you are a peice of snot, hanging of some old dudes grey nose hair. Simple as that.

Sorry about your scouts :D

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Until you can prove evidence that is more than talk, evidence that shows I personally have logged online times and ordered attacks at this time it is just yet another Pajuno lie on pnp, another allegation based on absolutely nothing but a wild imagination and hear say! As always I don't have to explain myself to you, but if you can show me a genuine allegation, with proof and with evidence (feel free to post here I have nothing to hide) I will maybe give a defence in my good time. If its more crap like this don't bother!

I need a Screen Shot to prove what everyone can see for themselves?

Stop lying Shipley. You have truly sunk to the lowest level i had not thought possible.. Again, because you arent caught black and white, it must not have happened...

Lmfao!! Your still using the 5 D's of the Shipley Defense. It is like i just said.. i could have you on CAMERA, i can have your fingerprints on the weapon, and you would still weasel out of it?

But i will let you in on a secret.. i know you were sitting the accounts when you sent the attacks..

Wouldnt be so bad if you would just come out and admit you play to win any way you can... that is all im looking for to be honest.. its just your denial that makes me persist.

no SS? then it never happened!

pffft it was nice knowing when you were offline though =D.

but honestly isnt that part of the game? finding advantages and using them?

you should be ashamed of yourself pantallica for ever thinking differently. Ohz Noz someone finded a weakness and exploited it!! call teh U.N. security council I has filed for war crimez!!

stop "whinging" about it.

Ahhh... you finally admit it was true? After shipley completely denied it? way to make your Duke out to be the liar he is... Thanks alot.

And if you try to say that shipley didnt know, then your feeding us more bullshit that i just dont buy.. kid supposedly knows everything, but didnt know you were using online times?

This just goes to further my belief that TWC does suck.. and needs every single advantage they can get to win... Using skype online times, (watching the green light) is just down right dirty... Sending ingame mails, or using methods of ingame, (pnp posts and such) is completely commendable. Its within the parameters of the game...

Anyways, i always have my greenlight on.. ( i know shipley is blocking/ingoring me, wont help him one bit) so this cant happen. I know people like TWC exist out there..

Whatever. your time will come, and when it does.. you will run from these forums to hide your shame.. Just like you did before...

DeletedUser

I will do my best to try find out when school is going to be really busy also if you like.

That's ok, I graduated with my masters degree a few months ago so the hours of the university educational system won't affect me anymore. FYI lectures began at 9am GMT.

Time in London and Copenhagen right now is 05:07am and 06:07am respectively, my sleeping patterns are as unpredictable as your spelling.

You are welcome to the scouts, sorry for the villages. :lol:

This Week
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151,316
Side 2: 9,472
Difference: 141,844

image.php

[/spoil]

Forever
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 64
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 1,340,004
Side 2: 583,778
Difference: 756,226

image.php

[/spoil]

LOLZ!!
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cshipley

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 9,651
Difference: 9,651

image.php

[/spoil]

Brilliant.

Back on topic:

Bobbynaked v T-W-C
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: bobbynaked

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 84,919
Difference: 84,919

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Your really are proud of those stats Cshipley.

While i am disgusted in Crysis preformance so far, So Should YOU be of T-W-C LOL.

You have a masters degree, and yet the best plan you can come up with is to go for suspected inactives, gee you really are a guenius, even that is being done at a very slow rate......( you walked right into that one sucker :) )

Back on topic:

are you truley that deluded that a war against 1 player really warrents a topic in the first place? Look how you gloat at nobleing a 1 man band, I always thought you had a small wee wee but i did not ever imadgin it would be that small.

There is a name for people like you, see if you can use your superior intellegents to work it out.....

After all the best you can do, is attack my spelling and gramah.. you have very little.

DeletedUser

I didn't say I was proud of them. I actually agree 16-1 v [CRY] last week is shameful, but I post them up because they are the facts not because I like/dislike them.

Any halfwit can put a propaganda spin and post blatant lies on anything your imagination can care to dream up, but nobody can argue with the stats because they are factual and that is what makes them beautiful.

are you truley that deluded that a war against 1 player really warrents a topic in the first place?
Have a look at the author of this topic :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to agree.. those stats are pathetic. if your tribe was half as good as you talk, then surely little Phoenx couldnt possibly have nobled more from our enemies than you have from yours?

I believe we lead Die/Dawn (two tribes) by more noblements than you have taken TOTAL.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 1: 1,628
Side 2: 1,186
Difference: 442

image.php

I guess we can see why you havent been nobling cry so much...

You can kick your own ass better than anyone can kick yours, eh?
Must mean you are the baddest Tribes ever, according to your logic that No one can prove otherwise.

DeletedUser

On Topic: Thanks for the buddy list request Bobby, all 15 of them :)

DeletedUser

Four hours later Fraser decides to go back off topic and post about [CRY].

No. Wrong

My Qestion please, you still have not answered it, beause you do not like the truth, now answer it please, and stop trying to dick me around.

are you truley that deluded that a war against 1 player really warrents a topic in the first place?

You have posted up your war stats on this thread as if you are some kind of warlord, you are nothing of the sort.

I adressed his (off-topic) [CRY] related post, then in the interest of the thread brought it back on topic with some stats.

[spoil]

While i am disgusted in Crysis preformance so far, So Should YOU be of T-W-C LOL.

You have a masters degree, and yet the best plan you can come up with is to go for suspected inactives, gee you really are a guenius, even that is being done at a very slow rate......( you walked right into that one sucker :) )

are you truley that deluded that a war against 1 player really warrents a topic in the first place? Look how you gloat at nobleing a 1 man band, I always thought you had a small wee wee but i did not ever imadgin it would be that small.

There is a name for people like you, see if you can use your superior intellegents to work it out.....

After all the best you can do, is attack my spelling and gramah.. you have very little.
[/spoil]

As you can see a portion of my post (bold in the spoiler) was infact on topic.

Otherwise i could not care if the topic was on "Who ate Pizza Last Night"

The fact is your showing us what kind of a man you are to rim a defenceless player. It shows us all what poor character you are, masters degree or no masters degree you will for ever look like an idiot here.

Then by posting stats of the "war" that this topic is actually supposed to be about, I am gloating.

For the record, I still agree and we should get back on topic.

Yes, so you can feel big in the panties about how you gloriusly defeted 1 player. Pathetic.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On Topic: Thanks for the buddy list request Bobby, all 15 of them :)

Ahhhh... the final D of the Shipley Defense...

Dis Reguard.

(dunno if its proper, but hell fits the pun!!)

Ignore all you want. the world now knows for sure your character.. And most of your 7 of 10 top ten tribes know not to trust you........

DeletedUser

Fraseryeah, my response to the question has not changed in the last hour, if the author of this thread felt it was a topic worthy of its own thread that's his decision entirely, nothing to do with me. Personally though, no I don't think Bobby v T-W-C needs a topic dedicated to it, but then again I didn't create it and I can't be held responsible for what other people decide to start new topics about.

Bobby declared a war, Bobby made a new topic about it, bobby also posted war stats a few pages back before it went off-topic. There's really not a lot happening in this "war" to comment on so I posted the war stats in an attempt to get back on topic because it's the only relevant on-topic thing that has been posted in this thread for about 2 days! I don't see the problem, I didn't boast, I didn't gloat it's just war stats. It was perfectly acceptable two days ago.

Also may I remind everyone that Bobby declared this war not T-W-C.

DeletedUser

The fact is your showing us what kind of a man you are to rim a defenceless player. It shows us all what poor character you are, masters degree or no masters degree you will for ever look like an idiot here.

It's better to let Bobby rim all of T-W-C anyways.

DeletedUser

I have personally attempted to reason with Bobby to try to bring this back down to a game level and in all fairness to him he's just upset that after all the work he put into his account development it seem's it will all go to waste. I completely understand where he's comming from but the young lad's taken it too personally, to the extent it's taking over and resulting in the some of the insults we've all seen flying around our mail boxes.

It doesn't help either that some of you older guys are goading him into playing dirty but the reality is that at some point, if T-W-C didn't come knocking at his door, some other tribe would have, so the outcome would have probably been the same, all thats different is you guys have chosen to make this another "let's batter shipley thread".

As you started the thread and posted stats Bobby we'll respect your decision and keep it at war level but lets keep it clean and only judge you on a fighting level. I'm sure if you perform well some other tribe may offer you an account if you want to continue to play. As you've noted you're not against many T-W-C players as our numbers are light out there so you do have a good opportunity to perform.

Good luck to you and if you're going to quit then end it with a good TW performance against your enemies rather than something else.

It's better to let Bobby rim all of T-W-C anyways.
Skype death to you Liquid when i see you in chat :p

DeletedUser

Topic! Kindly find it and stay with it.

I do not enjoy having to throw as many infractions around as I just had to.

DeletedUser

check the positioning mick, before you make yourself look dumb again.