To IFY

DeletedUser

Hey IFY as you blocked me for no real apparent reason i feel i should let you read my reply through here.I would greatly appreciate if you unblocked me though as I don't believe I was sending spam messages i thought we were having a nice chat. So here is my message to you oh great one. :icon_rolleyes:

I have a very good grasp of the English language thank you very much, and I would watch what you say some may report you for that but what is the fun in that. 'Players like me' this phrase did make me laugh. So arrogant, self-obnoxious, annoying players with poor leadership skills and a lack of a social life is what your talking about no? I'm sure we can be friends though.

DeletedUser

he blocked me as well :icon_cry:

It appears we have a theme running here.

My response to IFY after he called me a feministic girl before blocking is as such -

aha...whats up IFY? I am turning you on?

You certainly make me feel hot with that attitude.

Feministic? - you mean feminine surely...feministic meaning that Women are superior to men, I dont feel that way. I like good strong men like yourself!

Repinski

IFY is IFeelYou of Who? and the Rank 2 player in the world.

DeletedUser

I believe admins will close this pointless discussion soon.

Mines long: if I posted that mail in these forums, I believe that many people will have a big doubts about your "fluent English".
And about arrogance, this is the mail I got from you (you wrote it first):

Mines Long12 on 13.10. at 20:05
Hai n00b :)
Hows it going :)

So don't make a fool of yourself in public forums. If I blocked you - it means I don't want to talk with kids like you.

DeletedUser3452

Thank you for clearing up the abreviation repinski. :)

IFY, would you ever block me? ;)

DeletedUser

Since i recently joined with HAWKS, i dont feel the same dislike for who? than i feel for E=mc2. So I'm going to say this before i do start feeling that HAWK pride and flame IFY,

YOUR FREAKING AWESOME MAN!! ITS YOU AGAINST THE WORLD AND YOUR STILL PWNING LEFT AND RIGHT!

ok, now that i got that out of my system, prepared to be flamed!!!

DeletedUser

Since i recently joined with HAWKS, i dont feel the same dislike for who? than i feel for E=mc2. So I'm going to say this before i do start feeling that HAWK pride and flame IFY,

YOUR FREAKING AWESOME MAN!! ITS YOU AGAINST THE WORLD AND YOUR STILL PWNING LEFT AND RIGHT!

Thanks mate! I really appreciate Your words!

Repinski

Good te hear we are admired by our future enemy. (by future I mean just you because your a new hawk.)

DeletedUser

OMG...

A clear sign of a coward when he changes his opinion in a change of circumstances. A true man holds his opinion, as well as his honor, even in the face of death.

DeletedUser

About you...

I love you, and I think you are sexy :icon_redface:. But I will not unblock you ;)

So call me a noob...and then block me. Thats real mature IFY...just because you got annoyed that I decided I had the guts to scout you...as well as nolbing one of your villages just for the fun of it. [sarcasm] Many apologies for the wasted nobles on your behalf [/sarcasm]

Not only that, it now appears that you have shown your apparant bravery by deciding to attack me. We had fun IFY, this has been good..but I am afraid I have found another. I hope you dont get too jealous but me and Brett have been having a fling for some time, he satisfies me in ways that are beyond your comprehension. I have left your stuff in a box on the pavement, you can keep the gifts I gave you but I only ask for one thing...The rim job your promised me.

DeletedUser

Simran, noooooo!!! How can you change me for Brett? I know he is beautiful, sexy, rich and so on. But I have so many villages! Didn't that impress you? Huh?

DeletedUser

Aww so IFY, you really do want me?

As for your "size" I am further from impressed...some times its just not about size, its what you do with what you have.

Yeah you are big, but you didnt impress me much...so far infact that I had to finish myself off.

kisses x :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I Hope this dosent get in the way of our friendship IFY.... Simran is one special chick.