Coplaying services being offered

DeletedUser

Hmm...In order to save W17 public from yet another thread, I will just say what I need to here....If anyone is needing a coplayer, I think I may be able to help....though I do have my preferences..if you want me, let me know...

DeletedUser

works for me: pls be cane's coplayer and then send an array of fakes to his own account from his own account. Don't forget to mix in some real nukes between the fakes to keep him on his toes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

works for me: pls be cane's coplayer and then send an array of fakes to his own account from his own account. Don't forget to mix in some real nukes between the fakes to keep him on his toes :icon_wink:

Haha, thats a good idea. And the best part is, we will be so close! I wont have to worry about sending my nukes over long distances.

:lol:

DeletedUser

lol...the 8 attacks from 400 hours out...

"uhhh what the hell yarnie?"

"Sorry...mod told me too :p"

DeletedUser

lol...the 8 attacks from 400 hours out...

"uhhh what the hell yarnie?"

"Sorry...mod told me too :p"

lol, Yesh...garg and I were in the same tribe on another world...i forget how it all went down, but something like he asked me if i was still on w17, after something you said (sarcastic?), and i renamed villas "PER MODS REQUEST" and sent fakes :D