~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

HeH.. yes, I had to delete several answeres I had made to posts in the thread, was soooooo funny :)

stellro

Such bitterness bear, all I can assume is its down to your inability to back up the rubbish you type on here....as shown time and again.

And bear - you forget its only the recent times you have made any ground on us (was it 25 villages all of last week??) - we have on the other hand - since April - been posting very nice stats against ur guys - but of course they was all inactive wasnt they :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You must be in complete denial if you can confuse me toying with you for bitterness. :lol:

If I was bitter I would come on these forums every time it got quiet or someone posted stats and make some dumb flame up about GOH but wait, it is you who fills that role. :icon_rolleyes:

Just because I have to sink to your level to respond to you does not mean it is my level. It is still your level I am just lowering myself down to it because that is what is required to keep you talking and thus expose your true idiocy.

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

A slight contrediction in terms there (but whats new)

First you scorn me for talking on here and then your clearly stating that it is your intention to keep me talking on here - typical bear is all I can say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

First you scorn me for talking on here and then your clearly stating that it is your intention to keep me talking on here - typical bear is all I can say :icon_wink:

There is no contradiction in pointing out that what you are say is nooby and wanting you to say more of it. :icon_rolleyes:

In fact it makes perfect sense to everyone except you master of denial.

stellro

Bear - you win - your intelect is far superior and I can only bow to your continuous grace and higher power - you truely are a god among men!!!

I hope the world will forgive my injustices as I concede I truely have been beaten by a better man - my humblist apologies for any unjust comments made.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stellro talking down to you does not make someone a god among men just means they have a clue.

I always love it when an instigator of a dispute has to resort to acting all humble and pretending that they are the victim and in your case it especially funny as you re the one who claimed to be all knowing on all things and a master strategist. Those are things I never claimed and yet you act as if I am the one proclaiming them not you. :icon_rolleyes:

But just in case you actually have even the smallest bit of humility (highly doubtful) I accept your apology and look forward to your posts now that you are out of the bitter bashing of CHAOS game. Of course you are just being sarcastic so continue doing what you excel at, bashing those who have bested you.

You know you could actually have chance to prove me wrong here by leaving the bitter bashing of CHAOS to others but I see that as highly doubtful.

stellro

Well I've just had a look over the last few pages and I cant see a single determental comment aimed at Chaos by myself - only asking you to back up your claims of either what Chaos has or hasn't done or responding to your condesending comments regarding GOH.

Between us there is only one nasty person who shoulders this unwielding hatred towards a collective group of people.....sarcasm turns to pity I'm afraid with your constant spiteful rants.

I have yet to see where you have been able to pull me apart - unlike yesterday where I have you.....and if thats in question - well I'm still waiting for you to answer the 2 questions I posed....go on - try and be honest with those.

My feelings towards Chaos are not a reflection regarding my feelings towards your actions on here and the problem is you seem unable to seperate the 2.

DeletedUser

Bear - you win - your intelect is far superior and I can only bow to your continuous grace and higher power - you truely are a god among men!!!

I hope the world will forgive my injustices as I concede I truely have been beaten by a better man - my humblist apologies for any unjust comments made.

Sarcasm!!! I got it!

DeletedUser

WHAT SARCASM??.... i made this cake for stellro for mending his ways....and now i will have to throw it away

DeletedUser49702

Just like Chaos, we in GOH have decided to make ourselves inactive. Any stats against any of our members will not count anymore since we are inactive. Like Chaos inactives, we can still defend and attack and even take a village but stats against us will not count. This will eliminate the need for all this bickering about the stats- inactives do not count! lol :lol:

DeletedUser

Cool :)

Nice playing with you (no, not playing agains.. I mean.. WITH) ;)

stellro

So after 6 months and a day (forgot to do this yesterday) I thought it was worth showing the stats from the original declaration from ~GOH~ against ~OU~ and see how the history of this war has evolved both tribes....

Obviously 2 mergers have taken place with OU & KEA & ~GOH~ & TBA:) and seen the world change shape far greater than any Calarasi prediction :icon_wink:

So the original stats from the declaring tribes

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ Swiss (originally GOH-A)
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 20/10/2009 16:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,141
Side 2: 1,149
Difference: 992

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,501,976
Side 2: 11,371,328
Difference: 10,130,648

image.php

and not to forget our new friends in the North

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ Swiss ~GOH~A
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 20/10/2009 16:00:00

Side 1: 3,190
Side 2: 2,756
Difference: 434

image.php

Side 1: 31,643,925
Side 2: 27,640,225
Difference: 4,003,700

image.php

These stats are available for any player to produce and show a true reflection of the war between GOH & Chaos.....so was it a worthwhile adventure - as a leader and instigator of this war - I'd say yes and heres to another 6 months of fighting - nobling - winners - lossers - bans - inactives - spying - backstabbing - dodgy dealings & tears & tantrums....

All the best to both tribes members for a very interesting 6 months (and for continuing to stick out this game!!) and lets see which players are still standing in 6 months time & how much the world may have changed again :)

DeletedUser

Not that it makes to much of a difference, but you forgot about Gobi

Side 1:
Tribes: Gobi
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 00:00:00 to 21/10/2009 20:24:37

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 124
Difference: 100

image.php

Side 1: 231,958
Side 2: 1,213,758
Difference: 981,800

image.php

so the total will be:

Side 1:
Tribes: Gobi Swiss ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 00:00:00 to 21/10/2009 20:24:37

Side 1: 3,230
Side 2: 2,919
Difference: 311

image.php

Side 1: 32,023,246
Side 2: 29,229,639
Difference: 2,793,607

image.php

and if we go 3 months back, we are nobling twize as many villages from you, than vice versa.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gobi Swiss ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/07/2009 00:00:00 to 21/10/2009 20:24:37

Side 1: 801
Side 2: 1,691
Difference: 890

image.php

Side 1: 7,755,077
Side 2: 16,537,843
Difference: 8,782,766

image.php

Nice bit of PnP. but it FAILS ;)

DeletedUser

Overall Difference for CHAOS: -311 :icon_sad:

Last 3 Months Difference for CHAOS:+890 :icon_twisted:

Gotta say those don't look to bad and it will be interesting to see how they look in a month.

stellro

@ VH - this was not intended as PnP - just purely showing the facts as from the moment we declared. If you also bear in mind we had no control over TBA stats prior to the merge so if anything Im being kind to you :icon_wink:

As for not including Gobi.....do you see any reference on that tribes profile relating it to GOH??? Perhaps why they wasnt included then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@ VH - this was not intended as PnP - just purely showing the facts as from the moment we declared. If you also bear in mind we had no control over TBA stats prior to the merge so if anything Im being kind to you :icon_wink:

As for not including Gobi.....do you see any reference on that tribes profile relating it to GOH??? Perhaps why they wasnt included then :icon_wink:

Gobi have bin supporting your players in the north. That´s why I included them. Even semi inactives like Hachdaime was send support from Gobi players.

okay, let´s remove the north and look at the stats for the last 3 months then:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Swiss ~GOH~
Players:

Timeframe: 20/07/2009 16:00:00 to 22/10/2009 11:24:09

Side 1: 669
Side 2: 444
Difference: 225

image.php

Side 1: 6,621,437
Side 2: 4,287,569
Difference: 2,333,868

image.php

you are down by 225 villages for that timeporiod. You are still on a loosing path. :)

stellro

Whats wrong with looking at the full picture VH.....???

FACT - since declaring on OU we have nobled 2 villages to every 1 you have nobled of ours

Congrats on the last 3 months - I'll give you that one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whats wrong with looking at the full picture VH.....???

ehmm. nothing.. but didn´t you kind of post those stats?
I didn´t see no reasons to make double posts *L*

If you want the TRUE full overall picture it would be (useless):
~OK~ Conquers: 26182 (+23138-3044)
~KO~ Conquers: 15373 (+12539-2834)
WOTB Conquers: 22897 (+15328-7569)

Total: +51005

~GOH~ Conquers: 23690 (+20252-3438)
Swiss Conquers: 6617 (+5004-1613)

Total: +25256

All are twstats.com stats.
So, the players in CHAOS fam have a plus of 25749 villages (total con minus lost vills) compared to the GOH players, while beeing in there respective fams.

so I guess you can say that CHOAS players beats you hands down if you look at the "big picture" ;op *L*