Hi Guys

DeletedUser

I know you... The LFKD talked about you a lot. You were quite the player :icon_eek:

davinci_

thanks Kustard. I know you too. Where were the old players?

Thananightshade,parmenion....
I didnt see DFB. They were really good players. Our Barbar team always in here :)

DUMBUMCLUM

He was! I remember he used to be one of the only people several people from the LFKD would attack... and you would attack back and make positive gains :p

davinci_

He was! I remember he used to be one of the only people several people from the LFKD would attack... and you would attack back and make positive gains :p

hahaha ; i' m happy to see some old players :)

DeletedUser

thanks Kustard. I know you too. Where were the old players?

Thananightshade,parmenion....
I didnt see DFB. They were really good players. Our Barbar team always in here :)

Well, sadly DFB have disbanded. Parmenion and Thana Nightshade might still be playing, but if they are they will be using new accounts and they're dead silent.
The LFKD alliance are now two tribes, PKs and DL. DL are a strange hybrid of LotD, D.A. and some remaining DFB members.

Barbar are still going, I believe. I haven't checked the statistics in a while though, so my knowledge may be outdated :icon_neutral:

There is a recent recap of the world diplomacy and events in this thread; http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=169111
Might be worth looking at =D

If you're looking to contact Mattius, he rarely posts on the public forums but he might be lurking somewhere. Your best bet would be to send a message to Thebettertwin and/or The Roman Empire, who are both regular forum users in PKs.

Hope this helps.

DeletedUser

uh...
there are no accounts free.
we're all 100% active!
:icon_rolleyes:

Are there no accounts free in DL either? :O
Man, you guys must have all the active players... It's a wonder you haven't taken over the world yet.

DeletedUser

What happened to your awesome map?
That was supposed to be the next generation of maps :(

Timeline of maps said:
  1. Komako made his map, but didn't want to share
  2. I find it out myself. Tough luck, Komako! Ha!
  3. I tell some others, who have photoshop -> Heartless photoshop maps generation.
  4. TPC makes epic win map (because I nagged about it).
  5. Some lame attempt at auto-generated maps, though with nice stats

DeletedUser

DFB is just a name now. Like SCIR0N. One person does not make a tribe, TPC :)

DFB hasn't disbanded, but the tribe is gone. Would it have made much sense if I had said "DFB are no longer a tribe. They haven't disbanded, but they only have TPC, who isn't even playing properly. Or, isn't playing properly to my knowledge anyway, he's logging on to keep his account alive at least........ [/ramble]". I'm trying to summarise things here, TPC, not make them unneccearily long :icon_rolleyes: