Sucessful Attacks and Defences.

DeletedUser

in that case i doubt slyb will reply, he will be on his floor screaming and laughing as his sides rip apart :)

stellro

One major difference Bear - every single village you have posted I still own - yeah was lapse on my part and hadnt set a sitter to manage your incomings - so it was a set back but nothing more - the difference with the villages we have cleared of Div's is that they are now in the ownership of a GOH member.

DeletedUser

A goh member who seems to be losing them back to me at a very fast rate :p

Nice defending anyway mate. Looks like alot more of your nukes were caught at home than mine. And still you try and point a finger at me by changing the subject! LMAO.
You are a funny little boy.

DeletedUser

A goh member who seems to be losing them back to me at a very fast rate :p

Nice defending anyway mate. Looks like alot more of your nukes were caught at home than mine. And still you try and point a finger at me by changing the subject! LMAO.
You are a funny little boy.

You prolly need to ask farzmen how many nukes he has lost on his villages and on the barbarians he is hiding them :p

DeletedUser

Standard goh fakes. These players really are elite. A well trained tribe with no n00bs and truly great selection of players from the world.
Is there any player in goh who can at least teach the other noobs a little about the basics of the game.

Attacker: vampire011
Village: Tremere A09 (590|231) K25

Quantity: 0 20 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 20 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Defender: divthedon
Village: I <3 Servy (500|745) K75

Attacker: vampire011
Village: Tremere A09 (590|231) K25

Quantity: 0 20 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 20 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Defender: divthedon
Village: I <3 Servy (501|745) K75

stellro

this is a topic for attacks and defenses - should I show how many villages your defending with 0 walls Div???

stellro

Well it can only help when you have dead accounts clearing villages for you!!!!

DeletedUser

I don´t know if he has that, but if so, that must be equal to having troops from dead accounts defending the attacks from dead accounts ;)

DeletedUser

I have been clearing villages for him. Sorry for using my dead account inappropriately. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I have been clearing villages for him. Sorry for using my dead account inappropriately. :icon_redface:

No right.... that like totally cheating, because its like team work and stuff and... it just proves that u cant work well by yourself and that... you always need a team!

So... yeah point made really :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I thought my post was attacks and me defending. Perhaps I am wrong. Obviously I am stellro can never be wrong!
Show the reports see if I care. I am defending about 50 nukes with a low wall right now and still losing next to no troops everytime your players nukes land :)

DeletedUser

good one VH:)
i took a vill from jakester with 13 axe and 11 lc (that's my record)...but it's still more than 5 axe:lol:
i wonder what would've happened if the wall was at lvl 20.

DeletedUser

so i am back been back a few weeks havent done jack, and just planned on being a background player in my lovely tribe, so i been pretty inactive and then i saw this in my report box:
Attacker: Sir Brunor le Noir
Village: 122 Wheres the party (143|207) K21

Quantity: 0 0 9633 0 170 1899 537 0 96 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 9633 0 15 1899 537 0 96 0 0 0

wtf is that?
after seeing this i decided i might aswell have some fun.
seriously GoH if this is what your players have as nukes i would hate to see there def builds.
but anyway now goh members get ready as i will be happily showing you guys and girls what a real nuke is.

i charge 1prem point for 5hours, in those 5hours i shall show you how to lose your villages and how good they can be in proper hands =)

DeletedUser

so i am back been back a few weeks havent done jack, and just planned on being a background player in my lovely tribe, so i been pretty inactive and then i saw this in my report box:
Attacker: Sir Brunor le Noir
Village: 122 Wheres the party (143|207) K21

Quantity: 0 0 9633 0 170 1899 537 0 96 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 9633 0 15 1899 537 0 96 0 0 0

wtf is that?
after seeing this i decided i might aswell have some fun.
seriously GoH if this is what your players have as nukes i would hate to see there def builds.
but anyway now goh members get ready as i will be happily showing you guys and girls what a real nuke is.

i charge 1prem point for 5hours, in those 5hours i shall show you how to lose your villages and how good they can be in proper hands =)

If was no wall where his nuke landed than is a good nuke :>>

DeletedUser

IF is new nobled village and walls are down.
+ i dont build walls
So i see the ram nukes go with nothing done back home and i just kill nobles :>>

DeletedUser

it wasnt a new nobled village, i have had for ages, if i had just took it ok i would of understood it.

not building walls is good if your fighting nublets, but what if they time so there is barely a few ms inbetween the nukes and nobles?
dodge and have a small chance of snipeing the nobles, or leave it there it dies.
from a short range attack point of view.