In-game names

DeletedUser

February 20th, 2002??

btw: My name is Robby and I used to listen to a ton of wu-tang clan and related materials. So all the games I play, I use the same name "Robbywu"

Wu-Tnag clan are horrendous :p

DeletedUser44836

I love getting drunk and causing Chaos, and im 1 better than the Devil while drunk.

Chaos667.

Other IGN's.

The MOO Tree.

While drunk :icon_redface: a cop pulled my best friend over. so i rolled my window down and screamed MOO!!!!! at the cop. and henceforth my nickname was MOO to all my friends.

The Tree part was added as some random fun while naming a village in TW.

So in ending il say no more than.
MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moo.jpg

Wallam

Hey all of you, just popping in to say hi and this is the only topic that I can see that I can see that I do not need specific knowledge for.

Wallam = Well my real name is Calum Williams. My friends and myself were bored one day on a bus journey and so we started swapping names around. Mine went to Walum Cilliams and from there it just sort of evolved into Wallam. Now everyone in my school calls me Wallam, I usually answer quicker to Wallam than to Calum. :|

Anyways thats me, i hope yall doing ok.

DeletedUser

Hey all of you, just popping in to say hi and this is the only topic that I can see that I can see that I do not need specific knowledge for.

Wallam = Well my real name is Calum Williams. My friends and myself were bored one day on a bus journey and so we started swapping names around. Mine went to Walum Cilliams and from there it just sort of evolved into Wallam. Now everyone in my school calls me Wallam, I usually answer quicker to Wallam than to Calum. :|

WALLAM :icon_eek: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well back to the ingame name,jayy coz my name is frederic,68 coz im 45 years old lol

DeletedUser50733

O HAI WALLAM! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm half snake half man so I thought the name would be appropriate.

DeletedUser

Mines Rom Tidley :p

DeletedUser

You have no idea how many people ask me that :p Nahh Ridley-Riddle. Difference. JEEZE. :D

JK Rowling based the character on my awesomeness ;)

Caleb1705

You have no idea how many people ask me that :p Nahh Ridley-Riddle. Difference. JEEZE. :D

JK Rowling based the character on my awesomeness ;)

Now you gotta get killed by a teenage boy when you're old and wrinkly. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I never even named my account. A bunch of us re-started and I wound up far away from the rest of them. This 1 guy started an account for his sister whose name was Vilja but decided she did not want to play so I deleted my account and took hers over from the start. I quite like the name and grew very fond of it.

PS - I am back after a 6 week "hiatus" and want to wish you all a very Happy Halloween ahead of time. My favorite time of the year when the freaks turn out in droves...HAHAHA!

ViljaWitch-1.jpg