CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser

But when GOH started, they didnt have several 8 million point players, with fully built nukes :lol:

that´s kind of why I wrote that part about how long GOH had bin around, and that I didn´t knew how to pull stats for the last 8½ months ;)

But as I also wrote, I pretty much doubt that any tribe have made the same OD in the last 8½ months as ~KO~ have.
that was the point I was trying to make :)

PS: Dean is right ;)

stellro

One thing I acknowledge is that VH - you dont know about our history.

We started this world as only 4 players - which remained the case for quite sometime. We rose up from the ranks from being a rank 300 - 200 - top 100 etc to the position we are now in - top 3.

We did not start as a collective group of experienced players like you did. I give you full credit for your exploits since your creation - but when you was created - you was still a higher ranked tribe - which of course comes with more players - more villages and thus more troops.

None of this can be denied....which is why a like for like comparison is not possible.

stellro

also when tribes like PXTG & NEXT fall so quickly it can effect your OD capabilities :)

DeletedUser

One thing I acknowledge is that VH - you dont know about our history.

We started this world as only 4 players - which remained the case for quite sometime. We rose up from the ranks from being a rank 300 - 200 - top 100 etc to the position we are now in - top 3.

We did not start as a collective group of experienced players like you did. I give you full credit for your exploits since your creation - but when you was created - you was still a higher ranked tribe - which of course comes with more players - more villages and thus more troops.

None of this can be denied....which is why a like for like comparison is not possible.

that´s kind of why I only wantd to do the comparison for the last 8½ months, but I dont know how to :(

but remember, that if ~KO~ had stayed as PG the numbers would be a hell of a lot higher.
There where several reasons why we choose to make a new tribe instead of just booting the old CNC players.

1- we wouldn´t want to be shot at for "disbanning" and attacking the players, while they had no chance of organizing there defence and counter attacks.

2- we would like to state, that this was a new start of everything, whipe it all clean, end all diplomacy and just have fun, playing the game like we ment it should be done. Hence the name *KILL´EM ALL*

and we have done that ever since.

DeletedUser

crikey - where to start with this.....

So if you have 4 tribes - 2 that are higher and 2 directly below than you all attacking and you want to put up a fight do you think the tribe who is getting attacked can afford to build as many off villages as the enemy or spend as much time attacking due to "potential" attacks coming in from this far larger enemy???

And how you misread sillouette is remarkable - even for you and your blinkered views!!!

Question - are Chaos & FOE co-ordinating in attacks or have done throughout this war and if the answer is yes how do you think that might attack stats in particular OD!!??

This is high up their in your most stupid comments....and theres been a few!!!

"Stellro spell" - very childish - like a dog with a bone.....

I knew you would not be able to resist the chance to try and get my attention you poor stray dog. I am not going to bother responding to your completely see through garbage comments like trying to say that GOH has not had the oppurtunity to gain ODA like everyone else:icon_rolleyes: since like any stray you just want attention and maybe a friend. Your entire post was just you whinnig about GOH not playing the game very well and then listing excuses why you don't play very well while tossing in some insults that you are so found of reporting other people for...

I feel like starting a collection to make a Buy-a-Friend for Stellro fund. I will match the first contribution.

DeletedUser

The Silhouette:
Chaos Fam and TheFOE Fam have more nukes , more nukes = higher ODA. Wrong, ODA is totaled by tribe so GOH has the same amount of players thus nukes as anyone depending on how many villages they make offensive and how fast they grow..

~GOH~ is there enemy, there enemy = higher ODD... ~GOH~ doesn't have the same nuke capacity as it's enemies, how could they be expected to match the nukes coming at them? Again you act as if FOE and CHAOS have a total OD together that GOH has to match. Your concept is wrong because each tribe gets its own OD so GOH has had the same opportunity to gain as much OD as every other tribe. If you can't see that then you are stuck under the stellro spell for sure. Be careful over there GOH, once your members actually believe your own propaganda it seems to have the effect of making them dumber.

So wrong. So much lousy propaganda . You failed to explain that as long as the tribe is not disspanded your OD remains . Chaos kept the od from OU and before . the same as foe did . Renaming the tribe means that the tribe is "dispanded" on papers though you are keeping your OD .

GOH always chose to be small in players by keeping only active members and trusted ones . We never fought for the the points of our tribe , only the name . We never were more than half of OK or Foe or any other strong tribe . thats the reason our OD lower than others .

PS :The Silhouette I donnot know who the hell you are but you certainly know the history of the south ! Love your posts ^^

DeletedUser

We did not start as a collective group of experienced players like you did..

That really confuses me. This is my first world, any TW experience I have has been gained here on World 14. I confess - I am a noob, certainly not an experienced player.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KK= =KM=
Players:

Timeframe: 18/10/2009 23:30:53 to 23/10/2009 23:19:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 14
Difference: 103

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 73
Difference: 50

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ST*U STHU
Players:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

image.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Summary-Weekly stats

For CHAOS Fam.

Most Enemy Villages Nobled- ~OK~ with 138
Most Villages Lost- ~OK~ with 41
Top Player/s- ELITE GOAT SQUADON!!! BETTER THAN SEXY SQAUD
Worst Player- Alison, for saying she is a noobles :)

For CHAOS Fam. Enemies

Most CHAOS Villages nobled- ~GOH~ Fam. with 73
Most Villages Lost-~GOH~ Fam. with 123
Top Player/s- meh
Worst Player/s-High lord agian

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 87
Difference: 169

DeletedUser

So wrong. So much lousy propaganda . You failed to explain that as long as the tribe is not disspanded your OD remains . Chaos kept the od from OU and before . the same as foe did . Renaming the tribe means that the tribe is "dispanded" on papers though you are keeping your OD .
I don't know why you think this matters unless GOH disbanded. Did GOH disband and reform and I missed it?

GOH always chose to be small in players by keeping only active members and trusted ones . We never fought for the the points of our tribe , only the name . We never were more than half of OK or Foe or any other strong tribe . thats the reason our OD lower than others.
Finally an argument rooted in reality. So refreshing after all the nonsense Stellro spews. I agree with that statement but that means that all of the excuses given so far (when tribes like PXTG & NEXT fall so quickly it can effect your OD capabilities) for the low OD were nothing more than lame excuses since this is the actual reason your ODA is lower. Worth noting that other tribes in your position like um, lets see... FAIL back when they were a small tribe, had great ODA's all through out their history so being smaller by no means guarantees a low ODA.

DeletedUser

Bearhart you must be drunk to make posts like that ... really . read well my posts . you make no sense and you still donnot speak the facts .

stellro

Bear - you are so out of your depth on here.

You constantly make no sense whats so ever - you make what you deem a funny personal insult comment and assume that its taken into the bosom of every other person who reads this.....and then dont stop saying it!!!

When other members of GOH pass comment - they show their own personality - you show and replicate every essence of a spoilt brat with a pure disregard to me and anything I could possible say....regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

People like VH - Met - Stig - Dean - Lemmie - shop and christ even Div can once in a while take a step back - realise this is a game and make a funny....your bitterness is remarkable. I may not like what these people say - christ I may not even like some of them full stop but I do respect them - you are a different level.

You must feel really brave sat at your mums in front of your computer with the lights off because you should be asleep talking nasty to the big boys.....perhaps some supression of anger from your childhood being released?? But in all seriousness - you really need to grow up....go out once in a while....kiss a girl.....christ whatever other than showing such manic traits as you do on here....

CHAOS & GOH do not exist other than in this game!!!!!! Do not assume to know anything about me other than the chosen persona I portray on here - because lets face it - you live for this game far more than me.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Get over yourself. I don't respect you because you are all talk and no fight. Keep talking, it is all you have...

I read your post Sylb and you said that you had half the members and that contributed to why you had less OD but I am saying that other tribes have also been in your situation with 30 members compared to 60 member tribes and they still maintained comparable OD's to those full tribes by staying more active with the members they had. Not that difficult to comprehend I would think.

DeletedUser

Get over yourself. I don't respect you because you are all talk and no fight. Keep talking, it is all you have...

I read your post Sylb and you said that you had half the members and that contributed to why you had less OD but I am saying that other tribes have also been in your situation with 30 members compared to 60 member tribes and they still maintained comparable OD's to those full tribes by staying more active with the members they had. Not that difficult to comprehend I would think.

Mte before you talk just look on the tw stats page . you have no idea of what is going on . I tell you that of the tribes with the current od we never had more than half of their members . ALWAYS! It is a fact .Thats the reason our OD is lower than them . Its not about inactivity .What can you not understand ? These are simple maths mate .

DeletedUser

You obviously don't realize that FAIL was a small tribe like GOH used to be. Back when FAIL only had like 35 members they still gained a lot of ODA, in fact as much and more than the some of the full 60 member tribes. So when you say "I tell you that of the tribes with the current od we never had more than half of their members . ALWAYS! It is a fact ." You are wrong unless you only had 18 members at the time FAIL had 35.

Sure, they merged and are a full tribe now, but so is GOH. Damn you are dense to not be able to understand that. GOH was not the only small tribe early on in this world who still exist as FAIL was a smaller tribe originally as well, accept that FACT and then understand that FAIL managed great ODA even while being small (35 members).

stellro

FAIL - when 30 members we're still a top 15 tribe - top 10 if memory serves me correct - GOH at this time would have been top 50.

Credit to FAIL - they was made up with some exceptional players - but how many other tribes in the world have fit into this model Bear?? And how many top 50 tribes matched OD with the leading tribes of the world - christ its like pulling teeth!!!!

Your alright Stig :)

DeletedUser

It does not explain your tribes bad od. You can look at the average of your players od Individually . It is not good. You have alot of players who hug and only noble barbs/inactives. Not many fighters.

P.s I like bears comments. :) And reiterating the fact a tribe with 30 players can gain od as quick as a tribe of 60 means they were/are good players and you guys are well...