Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

wow...the last page of posts is probably the biggest waste of 5 minutes I've ever invested into something...

Let's just spare each other and assume from here on out that THE is all knowing, end-all, and say-all.

Phoenix hates you guys w/ the dearest passion because we think we are the "best" and will prove it be beating the "best". You guys hate us b/c of that.

Paj is the best to us b/c we don't know any better. AK n JP are the best to you b/c...well you guys just know better ;)

That's the footnotes :p

Post Script: Mines bigger!
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

back it up with stats =P.

lol...touche

Point is, on either side of the fence this convo is ridiculous, but it does display camaraderie, and for that I have respect.

Being a Crysis/TWC thread, I want to send congrats to TWC for proving many doubters (myself included) wrong. You guys now sit #2 behind the best tribe EVER (hehe j/k. I'm just adding fuel to the fire - what I do best).

It will be fun to exchange blows with you guys to see what all the fuss is about :p

DeletedUser

Ok Guys here we go:

Point the first:
This is W30 not W6. I could not care less about your other worldly achievements. If you have to brag, argue, debate about your issues then take it to PM, Skype, Msn, Irc. I dont care, anywhere but here, always the wrong place, always the wrong time.

Point the Second:
The war this topic is relevant to is essentially over. I will be allowing this topic to run on anyway as I have been impressed by the general discussion about the world and those within it that has been going on here.
However, that comes with rules, mud slinging is not discussion. Insults are not discussion. Riding a giant elephant around is not discussion (thats spam to anyone who does not understand).
Keep it clean, keep it fact based and keep it in game.

Point the Third:
As some of you seem to be unaware of it ban discussion is against the rules. This topic has an alarmingly high rate of infraction for ban discussion. Think about it. Its all in the Rulebook. Read it, Enjoy it, Dance around it. Don't care how you do it just know them.

Point the fourth:
I have no fourth point.

Point the fifth:
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Now kindly absorb its message and go away to frolic nicely in the forum.

DeletedUser

Riding a giant elephant around is not discussion (thats spam to anyone who does not understand).

Read it, Enjoy it, Dance around it. Don't care how you do it just know them.

I'd like to read it while on the elephant, however, I'm afraid of the possible consequences, will Sneggy's head explode trying to work out if I should be infracted or rewarded, or maybe both....

Congrats TWC for, well, allowing [CRY] to kill itself off while doing little other than pose and posture and sling the occasional nuke and train... So who is the MVP in caps for both sides???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The coils of the anaconda close in once more.

Stats Update

T-W-C v Crysis

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Crysis
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,453
Side 2: 372
Difference: 1,081

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 4
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,592,993
Side 2: 2,877,150
Difference: 9,715,843

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264,103
Side 2: 37,466
Difference: 226,637

image.php

[/spoil]

Fraseryeah v Crysis

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 202,241
Side 2: 10,005
Difference: 192,236

image.php

[/spoil]

Embarrassing ..... :icon_redface:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 68
Difference: 101

image.php

Side 1: 1,565,940
Side 2: 621,244
Difference: 944,696

image.php

[/spoil]

Goodbye [CRY]

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players: Fraseryeah
Side 2:
Players:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 625
Side 2: 372
Difference: 253
image.php

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 1
Difference: 94
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,825,999
Side 2: 2,877,150
Difference: 1,948,849
image.php

Side 1: 893,233
Side 2: 10,005
Difference: 883,228
image.php

DeletedUser

I'm glad they finally figured out that sometimes, your circumstances suck, people go inactive. You have to get your hands dirty once in a while.

Makes me wonder if they hate themselves for eating their own tribe, as much as they hate us for eating ours.

cheers mate, enjoy the cannibalism.

DeletedUser

Sure it is, you just wont admit it, but all of W30 see's it. Even if you do not.

Mick876

Yeah there our tribe, thats why BD are recruiting there leader and probably the better players of CRY. (going off rumours and posts in this thread)

Yet they are Phoenix's Academy eh? (Not saying they are BDs, just proving the point that they have no relation to anyone)

So yeah keep looking out for this CRY-Phoenix merge then i guess.

DeletedUser

they are willfully allowing your tribe to eat inactives.

so keep acting like they are not your tribe. yea it was a recent acquisition but still your tribe now all the same.

DeletedUser

Yeah there our tribe, thats why BD are recruiting there leader and probably the better players of CRY. (going off rumours and posts in this thread)

Yet they are Phoenix's Academy eh? (Not saying they are BDs, just proving the point that they have no relation to anyone)

So yeah keep looking out for this CRY-Phoenix merge then i guess.

The rumour going is that Fraser is looking to go to BD, not the other way around. I can totally understand someone who would like to go to BD since it's an elite tribe. I couldn't really understand BD wanting to take a refugee that is the leader that himself decided to declare on T-W-C. Fraser doesn't deserve a safe haven at all.

I wouldn't really understand BD merging CRY members either but I guess they can if they wish to.

I have a very good opinion of BD's tribe, I just hope they keep up to it.

DeletedUser

I would hardly call Fraser a refugee...

At his rate of growth in the number of months you guys have been at war, (Regardless of internal noblings or not) I calculate you will rim him....... Never...

So I don't think he really deserves a 'refugee' title (which is thrown around quite easily these days).

silvereclipes

they are willfully allowing your tribe to eat inactives.

so keep acting like they are not your tribe. yea it was a recent acquisition but still your tribe now all the same.

Maybe they are allowing us to eat some of their inactives but that is what happens between good allies instead of allowing them to go to their enemies, as for them being our tribe keep smoking that good smoke because CRY is still CRY just they have been cursed by what all tribes get cursed with those who lose interest in the game and we will take those who are active an are in our territory.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know you guys would love the public to buy that stretch of the imagination...as some no doubt will....

...based only on technicality, yes, we have been gifted villages from inactives, and so the act is the same...

...however, I don't remember that being the argument. You were accused of mass recruiting as a means to satisfy your inflation.

...how you make the same connection to 3 phoenix players nobling 50 crysis villages is beyond me. By the above token we would have to be accused of massively recruiting crysis players before pajuno and fraser even knew each other...before fraser was even duke for that matter...that one won't be easy.

DeletedUser

who cares?? This war is over. It was sooner than I expected to be honest, but a well executed plan regardless.

Theres no question of who is joining BD: it's Fraser, Tormos and Cracker. There is no crazy recruitment process, if there was such a thing then I am sure all three would not be joining. But all three players above, all were accepted long ago.

They are the three biggest players in [CRY] and they get a free pass into BD because they are Gicusan's friends, that is all.

This thread may as well be locked, it's PMP's turn now! :icon_twisted:
PMP don't seem to be performing as well as they did when they decided to attack us when we had our backs turned fighting two wars elsewhere, but as always T-W-C will take it in our stride, then take your villages and payback is long overdue.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 28
Difference: 83