I suppose we should welcome the new mod?

DeletedUser

I was contemplating looking over previous topics like this and just serving up a big batch of copypasta, but that's no fun D=

Haihai, IYA! Poor soul you are for having 3 forums to mod :icon_confused:
I'm just guessing... But are you, by any chance, another temporary solution the elders have slapped on us?
Wellwell, as long as you don't neglect us, we're happy! =D

Tis a pleasure, my dear fellow. A pleasure to have you with us.

DeletedUser

I was this world's mod like a week ago :D

We figured you wouldn't last that long and making welcome threads for W5 mods is getting old. We've done 3 in one week once I recall. So... welcome and goodbye:)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
W5 is cursed... If I put someone to mod it they quit or run away or something. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

W5 is cursed... If I put someone to mod it they quit or run away or something. :icon_sad:

Why not put me up as W5's mod? It's pretty much the same as what I'm doing already, except I have enough authority to actually say "Spam and die, nubs!". Also, if the curse is infact real, there's always the possibility that I'll have to quit because I've been brutally murdered in real life or something - Either way, you win :D

DeletedUser

Uhh....... Just noticed a lack of IYA in this forum.

Have we lost ANOTHER one? O_O

DeletedUser

It all started to go wrong when the cat connection was stolen ages back. I tried to warn you mod people then, but I went unheard. Even though we've got the thread back W5 forums soul has not yet been returned. You need to find a mod that can replace what was stolen for the curse to be lifted.

DUMBUMCLUM

Cat connection was our vice! Now we need to vent with spamming the forums.

DeletedUser23324

I think the mods should make an official apology to PKs for removing, re naming and tarnishing the cat thread! SHAME ON YOU :D

DeletedUser18695

Didnt you try and play speed once and whinned about getting nobled?

Anyyyhowww what ever cya around or not who cares :).

DeletedUser

Victory is OURS!!!! Eat my shorts Jirki, we'll pwn whomever you can find!