CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser49702

It does not explain your tribes bad od. You can look at the average of your players od Individually . It is not good. You have alot of players who hug and only noble barbs/inactives. Not many fighters.

I am soooo sorry that we do not leave the barbs for you to take Div, but clean up after our own players! You can be assured that every move we make, every barb we take has a stratigic purpose! I know you are frustrated that we did not cave like you did- and we are as solid now as when we started this war, months ago. And your good friend Stellro has stayed around to show you how to win a war (again, lol)

DeletedUser

yes stellro is really showing me how to win a war. LMAO are you for real. Surely not even you are stupid enough to see that your not winning anything (apart from the award for being dumb)
I am in my tribe now stellro you could ask the same question to all your new recruits. Where has there tribe gone?

stellro

Well there tribe hadnt been defeated prior to the merge and they joined on an equal footing when merging with GOH - very different to your scenario when joining OU - joining with you tail between your legs hoping for acceptance and refuge :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

hoping for acceptance? I don't think so. Met asked me if I wanted to join, I accepted. Although even if I was still without a tribe goh would be failing to rim me like they always promised.

DeletedUser

Well there tribe hadnt been defeated prior to the merge and they joined on an equal footing when merging with GOH - very different to your scenario when joining OU - joining with you tail between your legs hoping for acceptance and refuge :icon_eek:

lies lies lies lies and more lies lies lies and lousy propaganda coming form you as always stel.

I will not sit here anymore watching you and the other pathetic goh posters coming here and insulting my members.

I recruited div with the knowledge that GOH wont like that no matter what.

I repeat: I RECRUITED DIV. Div didnt ask for an invite. He didnt come to me. Second. A player that asks for acceptance and refuge is a player that hopes that when joining a tribe he will get supported and attacks against him will stop.

Div was not that kind of player. He joined but did not ask for support. He didn't ask for attacks to stop as they didnt stop. So you cant say he is a refugee so cut the bs with div once and for all.

He is 100 times better player than you and any GOH player for standing many of the attacks on his own and only much later receiving chaos support.

stellro

He is 100 times better player than you and any GOH player for standing many of the attacks on his own and only much later receiving chaos support.

BS. Div's felt the wrath of the mods for his "capabilities" of defending himself in the past....and you coming on stating different is quite comical given your own past history in "bending the rules". Tell me this is all lies!!!!

I recruited div with the knowledge that GOH wont like that no matter what.

And isnt this something you contested when we declared on OU - only took 6 months for the truth to come out!!! Perhaps you can now tackle some of our other reasons for declaring on you which you stated was rubbish at the time of our declaration!!!

DeletedUser

nothing of what i said is comical. comical is that everytime you have nothing smart to say you talk about how many times i have been banned. and thats sad cause it shows your lack of thoughts to say something interesting!!!

Also i had told you that you can attack div all you want and take his k86 etc villages and that i would give him k64 once so that he relocates. this should have been enough for you but you decided to war us for this and other stupid reasons. so no you still have no good excuse for this war and you will pay for it!!! i forgot..you already are!!:)

stellro

not according to stats since we declared mate - maybe in another 6 months and with all of the assistance from FOE you can claim your winning against the originals who dared to declare on the not so mighty supertribe :)

DeletedUser

you dare talking about stats...when you dismiss players when you see they lose villages but i never do that. i dont play like you do with the stats and manipulate them.

also you imply we are not that supertribe and all the time you talk about FOE assisting us but you forget that we were fighting 4 families and winning all of them (krakens, goh, nwf, stfu) except goh in the first months cause you were only nobling the inactives and bragging about it.

and because i know you and i know you will say "but metty these inactives were in your tribe so were chaos getting nobled" i will say yes you are right and congratz to you for being able to noble inactives lol. but look at you now that our inactives exist no more...you keep dismissing players to manipulate the stats and hide the truth that you along with all the rest chaos enemies are getting massacred by my killers.

So what do you have to say now about the "not so...supertribe?" i bet you will find another silly excuse as always:icon_wink:

stellro

We dismiss inactive players - god yes how dare we....just like florian - who annouced he quit and exactly 1 week later he was dismissed - with a whole 2 villages lost to Chaos.

This maybe difficult for you to comprehend - but it is meant to be 1 account per person on this game - you seem to be proud that you have the "means" to move your inactives from one tribe to another....well im proud to remove inactives from our tribe - simple.

And just to clarify - you no longer have any inactives....thats your official stance now is it??? So no complaining on any future nobling of any Chaos member - thats what your saying right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser33250

also you imply we are not that supertribe and all the time you talk about FOE assisting us but you forget that we were fighting 4 families and winning all of them (krakens, goh, nwf, stfu) except goh in the first months cause you were only nobling the inactives and bragging about it.

This is a bit hypocritical, saying that the only way GOH can be beating you in stats is by nobling incatives, then claiming to be better then the remnants of the stfu family, the last noble of any ST*U member was 32 days ago, and STHU was 8 days ago, a very active family indeed :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

maybe i am not talking about now but about when ZhG used to be in STFU and yes we were beating you then. so yes you were active then...

what exactly did you try to achieve by the post you made sir warper?

stellro

Just out of curiosity - what we're your allies KEA & FOE doing whilst you faced this huge enemy....

DeletedUser33250

maybe i am not talking about now but about when ZhG used to be in STFU and yes we were beating you then. so yes you were active then...

what exactly did you try to achieve by the post you made sir warper?

Then why does your family keep posting stats about you winning against STFU?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ST*U STHU
Players:

Timeframe: 18/10/2009 23:30:53 to 23/10/2009 23:19:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

image.php

DeletedUser

This is a bit hypocritical, saying that the only way GOH can be beating you in stats is by nobling incatives, then claiming to be better then the remnants of the stfu family, the last noble of any ST*U member was 32 days ago, and STHU was 8 days ago, a very active family indeed :icon_redface:

We said we won the war. Then Stellro said he hadn't cuz they still had members. JUST TELL US HOW WE CAN BEAT THEM!!!

DeletedUser

Warper, why are you bothered whether or not we include STFU in the stats?

Michael Wittman

well, im sure it seems to them like a jab at their pride. if i had a bunch of inactives left a in a tribe called NWF and you keep acting like you were actually fighting a war against them, i would be annoyed.

in short stig. its just and areshole thing for you to do

its not like WOTB, STFU has no ties to ZHG. WOTB actually has ties to chaos family