BattleCry: new kind of tribe, looking for old kind of people ;)

DeletedUser

Hello ladies and gentlemen

Many of you will be suprised and wondering themselves: "A new tribe so late in this game?"

Yes a new tribe , but not just a new tribe.

The goal
This tribe is created with the aim to become an elite tribe (max 50members).
It currently has the highest point tribe average, and we tend to keep it this way.

I know it's sound ambitious, but it's not an utopia.
ambition.jpg

On another note, the aim will be to give skilled players a new challenge, more fun. and more tribalgoals according their own individual goals.
goals.jpg

Why

Well this tribe dislikes the part that some tribes still have academies or have many sister/brother/family tribes at this stage of the game.
we strongly believe one tribe full of skilled active members can beat any family or academy related tribes on a 1on1war.

We also dislike the part where "noobs" and inactives uses their top tribe just to find shelter.
Players have to play the game instead of sitting around and are nto able or willing to learn to play properly
learning.jpg

noob.jpg

We also dislike the tribes where people are random numbers and objects to be mass circulared.

We also dislike some tribes who have great amount of alliances and naps.Diplomacy should be something selective.
nukes.jpg

If you had enough of these hugging tribal parts or you just want to prove you're an elite player or you just want to have fun, then we're looking for u

How?

Well off course the first phase will be recruiting skilled members to get us a decent size.
And as soon we got up to 12members, Then I'll put up the organisation , it will be something you didnt saw before.
I will combine the best things I saw and learned from W6 W18 W30.

As I stated before, this organisation will be quite efficient.
Everything will be monitorised, checked, improved and personalised.

Most important stuff (diplomacy, targets,goals,achievements, strategies,recruitments,...) will be discussed democratically by the regular members.

Growth and activity monitoring will be a key item ,so will group forming between the new "elite" players (by spamming and other team stuff) will be vital.
teamwork.jpg

WhY would you believe and follow me.

1) because you'll also have your input, and you know you're good.
2) because my experience, you could give me the advantage to try it.
Well i'll just sum up my tw references.

Leadingship roles.

W6
Started my councilmembership with the role of diplomat when i was in =Die= , I managed to let my tribe Die merge into MMI (now RMC, the nr 1tribe).

Then in RMC, i climbed up to defensive coordinator.
after some time, RMC accomplished to let Hire resurrect.

In Hire i climbed up again, to Baron and offensive leader of our western area.

On W30.
I learned all facets of being duke
I started a small tribe from nothing, and builded up to the nr 8 tribe in that world by conquering and outtaking other tribes. We were a quite aggressive tribe (maybe too aggressive , we fought each time against bigger tribes).

W18
Used to be council Advisor in the old V , MM.

So I can conclude I 've taken care for almost each role you can imagine.

Player reference:
My account on w6

Name: concrete
Tribe: HIRE
Conquers: 1730 (+1662-68)

My war dedication:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: concrete

Side 2:
Tribes: Smurfs ~Or.D~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 270
Side 2: 5
Difference: 265

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,696,222
Side 2: 46,693
Difference: 2,649,529

How to apply?

Well if you do the effort to write a nice application ( containing nr1) and nr2) ), then i'll give you the invitation for sure as soon you hand out the sitting request (nr 3)
Then you got some weeks to pass the exercices (nr4), (you can get help and guidance)

nr1)I'd like to receive some history on your w18 stats /tribe history.

nr2)Also plz mention your experience as a fighter or council member/baron/duke in other tribes.
(we still need council members)
leadership.jpg

nr3)You'll have to allow a short account sitting to check your troop/reports/village organisation and setup.

nr4)You'll have to pass some standard exercises (dodging, sniping, tagging,..)

We demand activity and the good tribal mentality.
as reward there will be many occasions to spam and to get to know each other;).
and your efforts would allow the existence of one elite tribe on w18.

I hope to get more applications soon .
Ps more pictures inside :icon_razz:

And i Hope the others enjoy reading this topic.

Diplomacy Note.
As we are most likely the smaller tribe, we will have the policy to contact your tribe to discuss diplomatics one of these days.

DeletedUser

Well you have the idealism down, and a pretty neat philosophy.

I wish you luck carving out a piece of the world for yourself.
I enjoyed your politics and ambition, even your images game me a chuckle.

I hope our new mod dont throw your thread in the graveyard that is the 'W18 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.'
I suggest this be more of a discussion and Q&A than a recruitment thread if you wish it to stay in the main section.

Anyway, yep lofty goals.
And you and your current tribemember are stretched from K26 to K49 to K65, so that will be interesting what comes of that.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser

Best wishes and luck with your tribe.
I know a player that wants an invite... Game name is GnrlCuster. Says he's totally 'leet.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a great idea concrete and I wish you all the best. In my opinion though it would be better to try and achieve this in a new world although I will be looking with interest at what you can do.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should create a tribe on a new World... comprised of the best World 18 people.

DeletedUser

Well you have the idealism down, and a pretty neat philosophy.

I wish you luck carving out a piece of the world for yourself.
I enjoyed your politics and ambition, even your images game me a chuckle.

I hope our new mod dont throw your thread in the graveyard that is the 'W18 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.'
I suggest this be more of a discussion and Q&A than a recruitment thread if you wish it to stay in the main section.

Anyway, yep lofty goals.
And you and your current tribemember are stretched from K26 to K49 to K65, so that will be interesting what comes of that.

Best of luck.

Thx for complementing my idealism.

The idea is there are only 4 superpowers left
(Apoc, BA, -MM-, S ) as soon as one of them falls it will mean the end of the world for sure, cause it would mean an unbalanced world.
And after that last easy war that would follow, you'd be left with all family tribes of the same kind, i dont suspect a civil war, but a mass deletion in that case.

This means all the efforts and all the money (premium points) are invested to see a mass hugging cliche ending.

The proposed philosophy, inherit a challenge, for everyone who wants to prove them tohave fun for a much longer time.

Wouldnt it be sad to see w18 ending on an anticlimax before the older worlds?.

Yes the location issue, will be one of the hardest. (i'm aware this whole idea, is rather hard to accomplish, but i hope to achieve something in the next weeks, else we got to go back to some tribe)

The gap should be filled by recruiting elite players in those area's.
By using our massive amount of nobles,and by letting skilled or semiretired people (with a high noblemen limit to educate) relocate.

DeletedUser

mister.wolf said:
That would be a pretty sweet idea, but I wouldn't get in :icon_sad:

Unless you STARTED the tribe!
:icon_wink:
Call it: ApocSIMBAMI

swordnuke said:
I tried that once, but got accused of elitism

Yeah, but I think that was unrelated to your idea. :lol:

concrete said:
The proposed philosophy, inherit a challenge, for everyone who wants to prove them tohave fun for a much longer time.

Wouldnt it be sad to see w18 ending on an anticlimax before the older worlds?.

Perhaps after the "world is blue" you could divide the world up into 4 tribes again... by geographic quadrant... NW, NE, SE, SW ... and have a mass war that way, too.
:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Sooner or later I'll leave w18. There is a high probability I'll move on to some other game. There are some players that I would absolutely in no way shape or form be in an alliance, tribe, team, guild, etc. with. But there is a chance I'll give tw another chance and try another world. I wouldn't hesitate to be in a tribe with many of the active players from w18. There are many that have my respect and that I'd be happy to fight alongside of both within my tribe and family and amongst enemies and "other".

DeletedUser

Sooner or later I'll leave w18. There is a high probability I'll move on to some other game. There are some players that I would absolutely in no way shape or form be in an alliance, tribe, team, guild, etc. with. But there is a chance I'll give tw another chance and try another world. I wouldn't hesitate to be in a tribe with many of the active players from w18. There are many that have my respect and that I'd be happy to fight alongside of both within my tribe and family and amongst enemies and "other".

Dibs

DeletedUser

The goal
This tribe is created with the aim to become an elite tribe (max 50members).
It currently has the highest point tribe average, and we tend to keep it this way.

Wow, only 2 days after forming the tribe and you've not highest point average anyone! Awesome job