I suppose we should welcome the new mod?

DeletedUser

I'm happy for you!

Well done Ro-Ro! ^_^
*Gives Rowan a handshake*

DeletedUser23324

Flower off mods :)

(and soon the iron fist will be back)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Victory is OURS!!!! Eat my shorts Jirki, we'll pwn whomever you can find!

You'll always be stuck with me, the others (the quitters) usually have a life outside of tribalwars which they actually prefer to this one. That's the typical moderator but I, I don't particularly care for real life, I do have one but can I give anyone infractions in real life? I think not. I would become a meter maid or a policeman but that would require too much getting out-of-my-housage for my liking.

DeletedUser

You'll always be stuck with me, the others (the quitters) usually have a life outside of tribalwars which they actually prefer to this one. That's the typical moderator but I, I don't particularly care for real life, I do have one but can I give anyone infractions in real life? I think not. I would become a meter maid or a policeman but that would require too much getting out-of-my-housage for my liking.

yeah your pc would feel very lonely if you became a policeman:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pfft, if you weren't able to distance yourself from us by using little IYA shields and the like you'd be takin cover and wavin the white flag too. We are the modkiller, you're just using your mod-hostages as meatshields.

DeletedUser

maybe we need

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.preview.jpg

?
it might free us from the curse...