New Updating Maps

DeletedUser

They autoupdate, but I guess only to the extent that it can recognise new tribes and changes, you'd have to message the maker of it to have the new CULT wing added to the family rather than as a standalone tribe.

I'd guess.

darkaniken2

12azor is the set updater for W3. I might email nickjer late and see if it can be changed to someone more active, but... :|

DeletedUser

read nickjers website it says hes having some problems with them that hes dealing with

DeletedUser

read nickjers website it says hes having some problems with them that hes dealing with

No problems just organizing things and going to a new picture format. Also, I am grieving for the zombies that lost their lives today in the war for Halloween of 1492 :(

DeletedUser

maps are back but 12azor needs to update the links :)

new link format is hxxp://map.k-io.com/maps/3/topktribes.png

so just add /maps/ before the world number and change the extension to png.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to get D*D|NW the same colour as the rest of D*D family on the maps? It looks weird us all being seperate colours.

DeletedUser

Done, and wow. What happened to FF?

They were impressed with my mad dare-deviling skills and just had to join.

Though probably with a few big accounts going gray, and them having issues pretty much since Mattaus was removed, it seemed the logical thing for them to do is join a more stable place.

DeletedUser

They were impressed with my mad dare-deviling skills and just had to join.

Though probably with a few big accounts going gray, and them having issues pretty much since Mattaus was removed, it seemed the logical thing for them to do is join a more stable place.

So technically won the Cult vs FF then... as FF aren't going to be around for much longer?

Interesting.

DeletedUser

So technically won the Cult vs FF then... as FF aren't going to be around for much longer?

Interesting.

That's like saying Cult won against HORDE... they're not totally dead. :icon_razz: