And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh sorry, i meant valk and caveman. and anyone else with starwars related sigs for that matter.

DeletedUser

Wuke used to have 80 members and PnP has 72 why just say DVADER ?

lol. do PnP have anything to do with starwars? that was my general point if you remembered.... fair enough with Wuke but they're not a tribe any more.

bluedragon4

lol. do PnP have anything to do with starwars? that was my general point if you remembered.... fair enough with Wuke but they're not a tribe any more.

they are now PnP, who have an academy. so really they have more than 80 members :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

emoticon-0123-party.gif

Is that even a one-worded post?

bluedragon4 said:
they are now PnP, who have an academy. so really they have more than 80 members

Holding pen for inactive accounts, if PnP didn't lie.

DeletedUser

i don't believe the academy thing. they're not in top 40 anyway...

DeletedUser

Besides, considering Dvaders and Xvi's diplomacy, I think it's pretty obvious whose side they will choose. But who is going to team with PnP against them, is the better question. :)

Who teamed up with us when it was WUKE against ACTIVE and (V)? Short answer....nobody. Long answer....why would PnP be looking for someone to team up with? It's more fun to say we did it on our own. :)

DeletedUser

I especially liked the example of BC and SP merging.

that was just an example. it was said in the post that it was an EXAMPLE. example's don't have to happen. they just show how something works.

DeletedUser

bobofatt said:
I especially liked the example of BC and SP merging.

that was just an example. it was said in the post that it was an EXAMPLE. example's don't have to happen. they just show how something works.

I don't really see the point in your post there denty, he stated it was an example, and you? Said it again, but more sarcastically?

DeletedUser

im not getting in an argument here... yes im probably wrong, i just interpreted what he said differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.