Self-Updating Maps

bomberace101

Nickjers account has been suspended from the hosting website fyi...

Once it goes back up the images will most likely be saved to another website so someone will need to create a new maps thread.

Ok im leaving now :)

DeletedUser57812

LOL sorry, soo bad, it was the map selfsupdating map. (see nobling everyday) with other thread, we don't see that :(

mar1n3c0rp5

Ok I'm back sorry that I didn't keep updating the maps, I doubt you uys even use this thread anymore. Trust me I would have if I could of, but unforunately in Air Force bsi. Training they don't let you use the computer. Lol all is well now i have my iPhone and am ready to be your slave again bomber ;D

DeletedUser

Ok I'm back sorry that I didn't keep updating the maps, I doubt you uys even use this thread anymore. Trust me I would have if I could of, but unforunately in Air Force bsi. Training they don't let you use the computer. Lol all is well now i have my iPhone and am ready to be your slave again bomber ;D

This thread is useful because it has the past 24 hours nobling map :)

DeletedUser57812

personaly the past 24 hours nobling map is more fun and important than stats as we see on mapthread. selfsup is the best :D

happy it come back. thks

DeletedUser

you think? ^^ i prefer to look at bnaujoks maps that are updating properly now :3

DeletedUser

These will be working by the 1st November. He is changing from Gif to PNG I believe.

DeletedUser

Apoc: Apoc-D, Apoc-F, Apoc-C, Apoc-N, Apoc-H
MIM: -MI-, -IM-, IM-2
BA: [BA], {BA}
S: ~S~, ~S2~
FEAR: FEAR, REBEL

DeletedUser

Can anybody see the maps?

Oct 31, 2009 - 23:12:11 EDT
Good News! The maps are now back. They are all in png format. So please let your forum admin know to change the img links for them to show properly in the forums. Enjoy!

So I changed the end of the links to .png but I still can't see them o_O