Looking for Co-Players / new owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ive got 3 accounts in w20 needing new owners mail me if your interested

DeletedUser

1,5mil + account on w17. on winning side of world war, right on front lines needs to be very good at sniping and >500ms trains, mail me!

DeletedUser43619

4 mill+ account with 150 more nobles and growing

looking for a 3rd coplayer :) pm me if interested details will follow Should be in US time zones

DeletedUser61629

Need a coplayer for my top 10 w36 account. Standards for a coplayer are high, so only contact me if you can actually handle the task.

Pm me here or add me on

Msn - bryan.bucholtz@live.com
Skype - bryan.bucholtz

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looking to coplay an account with someone who has very good experience.

Been playing for around 2 years now and i know all the tricks of the trade.

Send one second noble trains
Snipe one second noble trains.
Split one Second noble trains.

Atm i have a 2.25 mill account on world 25.
But im wanting to start fresh on some other world with another decent player :)

I am from the Uk and message me if you have an account and prepared to Co-Play :D

DeletedUser

Cooplayer searching (US time zone, I am Server Time so everything opposite is great)

Must Know List:

• Train around 500 ms
  • have good sniping abilities
  • dont get panic at 1k incomings

Account is around 620k points, all full (nukes, def, trains)
So basicly you must get this game to cooplay with me, please skype me if you are serious about it...

DeletedUser

Im looking for many coplayers for my premade gray and proud (W44,45)

-Must speak english
-They need to be good if not pros early stages players. They need to farm very effectively.
-Be able to do the fast trains,snipes etc...
-Be ready to play on my crazy projects (really fun and not stupid...)

Check my thread, end of my project in premade section if you want more information but I would prefer you adding me on skype.

My skype account: auguthy

storm trooper

i am willing to co-play.i have been playing since world 2 and my last world was world 39.i am at GMT +6.my best world was world 19 where i acheived 2 million points before quitting.
i am online from about 5:00-13:00 server time and will be less active between 13:00-16:00 st
p.s:co-player needs to be able to pay for premium since the account will take a lot of time to play everyday when the player get 5-6 villages without premium

Last edited:

DeletedUser66533

Need a co-player on: In W 35 in x-acct it is 1.1 million and tribe is in war with all surrounding tribes. PM if intrested and details will be discussed

DeletedUser

Looking for a coplayer on my acct. Current size is 1.5 million points (Top 100). My tribe is in middle of a war, with my account being close enough to do damage, but far enough to not need 24/7 care.

The tribe wants me to find an experienced player who can use skype, split noble trains, and loves the warz.

If interested send a PM to this forum acct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alliii

Looking for a co-play on W43, Mail me (via external mail or skype (alliii)) if your interestedand we can talk about experience and playing time ect... (Will pretty much be needing 22-7 server time player or somebody from australia or america, opposite Server time is nice : ), somewhere around that :))

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looking for someone to co-play with me on speed server and also world 28 and maybe 42
I play normally from 10-20 server time on weekdays so if you are not from that time than contact me via a PM
Also, you should be experienced enough as well to snipe the best of trains and send them to.
Account is not on the frontlines right now, but next war (not exactl one) would be fought in my stronghold

P.S= Ranked 28 and you will have to go through about 270 villages regularly like me

G10NK

Hai,

Need a co-player who is up for something a little different, basically helping me restart an account on a middle-late game world. You need to have a sense of humor and not be an ego-crazy dick-head as chances of this working are slim.

We will be taking on at least one tribe with points in the 300,000,000 kinda area, with a few friends.

So yeah if you are interested mail me, lots of experience not necessary if you are a quick learner.

DeletedUser

Hello,

My life is getting a little busy and need someone to co-play with me on W35,300K account
I will need them to be available during weekdays.

Must Be

• experienced
  • be able to send 1 second trains
  • Be good at sniping
  • have Skype
  • someone who doesn`t panic when they have a lot of incomings
if you are interested PM me or send a message to skype account:eamonn99999
thanks

DeletedUser

need A co-player for my W42 account

time are 04:00 to 11:00 ST

Skype is a must, and an interview will take place before the account is given.

high level of activity and know the main bit about TW

I am currently in # 1 tribe so have some basic know ledge about the game

user_offline.gif

DeletedUser

I am looking for a co-play for the world W24. Information on my W24 account can be found out via instant messaging service Skype and/or MSN. MSN is prefered, but Skype's okay.

I need somebody that can be only between 9am - 5pm server time [Due to college :icon_confused:]. Anybody who can also look after account during early hours of the morning also appreciated.

You must have alot of time on your hands, have a decent experience in tribalwars, and can send noble trains at one second [meaning first and last land one second behind each other or at same time]. And also the ablity to snipe noble trains.

Thank you. You can learn of my Skype + MSN via PMing on this genious fourm. Looking forward to aplications.

The W24 account via TWstats.

DeletedUser

Looking for someone to co-play an account with when W43/ W44 comes out.
My time zone is GMT. (-1 ST)
It would be useful if:
You were experienced (It is not compulsory, but would be appreciated) - I have played since .net world 3.
Spoke fluent English.
You could send 1 second trains.
Snipe 1 second trains.
Any be a good laugh - I'm crazy :D
Oh and Skype is a MUST!

If you are interested:
PM me on here or:
My skype: acekep12
My MSN: acekep12@googlemail.com

DeletedUser81782

i need

i need 2 or 3 players to work with me...some of rules

1.must have skype or facebook
2.must be on line 5 or 4 aours a day
3.must be a good farmer

am playing 40 world, i have some army and pala..am farming and rise my village fast....

i played 30 server long time ago..so i have expiriance...

kontak me here or on facebook

FB scream myname

Alliii

Hi, Im looking for a 3rd co-player to fill in the Timezone 05:30 to 13:00 ST on W43, the acount is really good, i think personally has great start and many barbs, Mail me, we will talk about experience and everything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.