M.A.N has merged into The Feminists (name change)

• Thread starter DeletedUser78951
  • Start date

DeletedUser78951

Due to the actions of AWPER Madness, we have pretty much gone insane.... so yea.. we are feminists now.
Players of Wrld 33! A new force will be sweeping across the continents! The Feminists!

Wife beaters and male chauvinists and British-Kiwi Sheep Shaggers (ya you Brett) BEWARE!

"Man endures pain as an undeserved punishment; woman accepts it as a natural heritage"

DeletedUser78951

AsianRangers.jpg

To:
Untitled-1.jpg

To:
Man-kissing-womans-foot.jpg

AWPER MADNESS

I was M.A.N's nuts, and testosterone, without the main parts of a male's body, a M.A.N, can get absolutely nowhere in life, and wither away. :icon_cry:

This is when, a M.A.N, has nothing to turn to, and starts to degrade.... and become a weird thingo: Feminists :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Do you people have an aversion to feminism? what's wrong with it? i think it's a good thing. Better that M.A.N. anyway! It's actually a very valid thing to stand up for! >: P

DeletedUser

The Feminists? Are you serious? So I take it you are now going to go around hunting down men and making them pay for thier masculine and overpowering ways? In other words, making the world a great hugging and happy place due to ambition and force being removed from the world?

Come off it. You fail and no one cares who you are or what you become. Feminists are damaging to female rights. Women are more equal than they have ever been in the western world so anything that feminists do from now is to make men inferior and personally I refuse to contribute to that.

DeletedUser

agree with tiny bobby....

but....this is freaking hilarious!!!

DeletedUser

A name change is far from being worthy of the PnP forums, so i moved this to General Discussion.

DeletedUser

The Feminists? Are you serious? So I take it you are now going to go around hunting down men and making them pay for thier masculine and overpowering ways? In other words, making the world a great hugging and happy place due to ambition and force being removed from the world?

Come off it. You fail and no one cares who you are or what you become. Feminists are damaging to female rights. Women are more equal than they have ever been in the western world so anything that feminists do from now is to make men inferior and personally I refuse to contribute to that.

Attacking men? Do you even know what feminism is? Roflmeister only said beware… which means that feminists will boldly stand up to any actions which concern the welfare of females. Do you even know what feminism is? Why the heck would you link that to hunting down men? Women and children are often the main victims of modern war….

“In other words, making the world a great hugging and happy place due to ambition and force being removed from the world?”

... I think you mean a peace activist.

If You truly think that Feminists fail and no one cares then why are you and others even posting in this damn forum in the first place trying to put it down with your horrible arguments based on incredulity? Stop contradicting what you say all the time. You did it last time and you're doing it now. At least make some logic next time.

“Whatever feminists do from now is to make men inferior???”

Excuse me? Nearly all of the world’s leaders are men, and I don’t see how in the world feminism can make men inferior. Feminism is about equal rights... Congratulations for winning the dumbest statement on world 33 tribalwars. You are like a frog in a well. Please expose yourself to what is truly going on in the real world.

DeletedUser

And why do you have to read into everything I say so damn much? Jeez take a chill pill or something, it not a direct attack on your person, merely your poor choice of a name change considering the Tribe's past (M.A.N). I think you should look at the first post in this thread.

Making men inferior - picture of a man kissing a womans foot, other wise under the heel of a woman..if this is not making men inferior then I have no idea what else is.

I am a history student, I have done plenty of work on Feminism and I have my own opinions on it. If you dont like then I dont particularly care.

No I didnt mean a peace activist, Feminists often use militant tactics to get what they want, after they have overthrown the great empire of Man they claim sanctuary for all women with eternal peace without the dictatorial and hedonistic sexual overlord ship of a man. (this sounds extreme, but it is thier words not mine) A very Eutopian Society...

Yes alot of world leaders are men, no denying that, but somehow I dont see where I brought this into my argument. In history we can see where women messed up the thing for themselves...Maggie Thatcher for example, power mad maniac feminist bent on destroying the Male ruled government, she lost her mind in the end and she was taken down by her party (Conservatives - upper/middle class men being the main body in thier party). But lets not forget her importence, she paved the way for female Leaders - Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel to name a minute percentage. Women are given the right to take part in Elections (this is mainly in the western world and most far eastern countries) but some simply chose not to take part. Did it not cross your mind that the poliies of women leaders were simply not wanted when compared to male leader of a seperate party? This is not in-equality simply the wish of the people to vote for something with which they believe in rather than being forced into voting for something just because its equal to do so? This I do not accept, I will vote for a woman if thier policies are what I want not because she is a woman.

I hail from the far left so I am all for equality, but when a party or group comes out hell bent on destruction and making other people inferior that is what I cannot stand for and I think it was a poor choice of name by aligning yourself with such a group.

DeletedUser

Far Left?!? :icon_eek: LOL

Everyone knows you're a big fat communist Bobbert!! :lol:

DeletedUser

You named 3 women, there have been plenty more important women! And are you saying that feminism is bad because of women wanting peace and unity. Does that mean that MEN like to kill each other and blow stuff up?:icon_confused: Coz that's what it sounds like, and i don't see what's wrong with feminism, or peace, for that matter! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser78951

You named 3 women, there have been plenty more important women! And are you saying that feminism is bad because of women wanting peace and unity. Does that mean that MEN like to kill each other and blow stuff up?:icon_confused: Coz that's what it sounds like, and i don't see what's wrong with feminism, or peace, for that matter! :icon_evil:

yay a supporter!

@ B. Bobbert:

Statistics show that more women are hospitalised (as a result of abuse) each year than the number killed in car accidents and cancer. Surely u cannot call this equality.

According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, 42% of women who had been in a previous relationship reported
violence by a previous partner..

You say that changing our name from M.A.N to The Feminists is a contradiction. I say it is the manliest thing possible. Real men stand up to those who are oppressed/physically unable to stand up for themselves.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*bangs head against wall*

camabemu - yes i named 3 women. I also said this is a minute proportion, I am not going to write down the name of every single femail leader in world history check this website for that - http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/women_state_leaders.htm

roflmeister - I dont see your point. So cant be botherd to respond. However

Real men stand up to those who are oppressed/physically unable to stand up for themselves.

This is the most un-feminist statement I have ever heard. So according to you, women cannot stand up for themselves and so need a MAN to do it for them?...

Repinski

@ roflmeister

Just be quiet and stop posting. You are making a complete fool of yourself.

@ Bobbert

I know what your talking about and I agree with you in every aspect. roflmeister is just being a noob :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

according to the Institution of Lexter Van Burden, 86.72& of all percentages are made up on the spot