Asian rangers have merged into m.a.n

Repinski

I couldn't care less if AWPER got attacked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so that merge didnt work out man then merged with detox lol

AWPER MADNESS

Ok, I am a cowardly loser, I left WHO? first thinking I could get a morale boost in M.A.N of some sort which I did for about two days.

I then realized that I couldn't quite survive, and returning to WHO? wasn't the wisest possibility.

I left M.A.N then joined Detox. :icon_sad:

I have UN-manned myself, and fled to the enemy.

I want to apologize to my WHO? and M.A.N mates, that I will no longer be supporting them, nor will I be attacking them

If anyone at all including, detox and legion members wants to spank me as I've been a naughty boy, do it here

B

Last edited:

DeletedUser78951

I dunno what to do anymore... anyone have any suggestions? New tribe name :p? Any tribe want to adopt a manly asian?

DeletedUser81101

i would offer roflmeister but for 1 thing.

1. you would get owned being in k55 with us

that is all

DeletedUser

wow this is sad.... big blow for who?

awper...tsk tsk mate tsk tsk...

to be honest...who? is one of the best tribes I've ever seen in any world. small blows such as being deranked from #1, to big blows like, a leader betraying them, have destroyed tribes. But these guys have held strong (thanks to the leadership of ify i think) and risen over the odds, they own...

AWPER MADNESS

Gogo Giants, i have my trousers down, and my cute little bottom tensed, ready for my first and hopefully my last spank :icon_eek:

Repinski

wow this is sad.... big blow for who?

awper...tsk tsk mate tsk tsk...

to be honest...who? is one of the best tribes I've ever seen in any world. small blows such as being deranked from #1, to big blows like, a leader betraying them, have destroyed tribes. But these guys have held strong (thanks to the leadership of ify i think) and risen over the odds, they own...

Actually it's the whole council that has held us together. We each bring a different thing to the table and that has made this tribe what it is today. The council members have changed a lot in the past but the old council members still deserve some of the credit of making the tribe what it is.

DeletedUser

Actually it's the whole council that has held us together. We each bring a different thing to the table and that has made this tribe what it is today. The council members have changed a lot in the past but the old council members still deserve some of the credit of making the tribe what it is.

With all respect Repinsky, your still the new guy in W33 and Who?... Im not sure that you can say that the old leaders deserve "some of the credit"...... Especially since the old leaders kept it as No1 (sometimes 2) for a LONG time.
Not taking away anything from th current leadership. Tbh, im not too familiar who all the current leaders are right now.

Repinski

With all respect Repinsky, your still the new guy in W33 and Who?... Im not sure that you can say that the old leaders deserve "some of the credit"...... Especially since the old leaders kept it as No1 (sometimes 2) for a LONG time.
Not taking away anything from th current leadership. Tbh, im not too familiar who all the current leaders are right now.

Well I may be the new guy but I have learned a lot about the history of this tribe.

DeletedUser81101

yes, they did keep us at number 1 forever... while we weren't being gang-raped, betrayed, flooded with old members leaving & dealing with inactives (as most tribes now do).

I think still being top 5 is quite a top effort (plus we still keep up a great ODA & ODD!) And now with the recent diplomacy changes it could be a whole new story :D

DeletedUser

yes, they did keep us at number 1 forever... while we weren't being gang-raped, betrayed, flooded with old members leaving & dealing with inactives (as most tribes now do).

I think still being top 5 is quite a top effort (plus we still keep up a great ODA & ODD!) And now with the recent diplomacy changes it could be a whole new story :D

The fact that you are now allied with The Scientists?

Care to answer me one question...will you be stacking thier villages against Hawk's attacks like they stacked yours during the Huggliance Push?

Repinski

The fact that you are now allied with The Scientists?

Care to answer me one question...will you be stacking thier villages against Hawk's attacks like they stacked yours during the Huggliance Push?

We never received support from the Scientists.

DeletedUser

ok, so who are your secret allies then?

Makes perfect sense to me that The Scientists are your allies, especially when they are now causing disruption between Detox and Hawks in an attempt to split the alliance.