Top 10/20 for a 2 week's

• Thread starter King Joke The Lizard
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well try to make top 10 or top 20 how it will look for 2 week's starting today :)

DeletedUser

hehe , like this
1. DVADER
2. XVI
3. PnP
4. Uknwn
5. [BC]

or

1.XVI
2.DVADER
3.Unknwn
4.[BC]
5.PnP

DeletedUser

hehe , like this
1. DVADER
2. XVI
3. PnP
4. Uknwn
5. [BC]

or

1.XVI
2.DVADER
3.Unknwn
4.[BC]
5.PnP

XVI won't be #1 ever again.

Unless PnP do fall which I can't see happening soon because we haven't declared yet, [BC] Won't make top 4.

Internal Server Error

Unless PnP do fall which I can't see happening soon because we haven't declared yet, [BC] Won't make top 4.

At this moment in time I whole-heartedy agree, however, with the right moves and a few improvements to the leadership, I personally believe they can find a new gear and really up their current standard which, as of now, is kind've disappointing me.

Only time will tell though..

DeletedUser

true , their time may be counted out but still they can always return their rank only if they all get active :)

DeletedUser

At this moment in time I whole-heartedy agree, however, with the right moves and a few improvements to the leadership, I personally believe they can find a new gear and really up their current standard which, as of now, is kind've disappointing me.

Only time will tell though..

Yes I fully agree, in that they could improve their current situation with inactivity and improve overal standards, maybe actually fight a tribe that isn't at war already, or a rim tribe, or merge with a rim tribe, or ally with the only other tribe worth fighting. That could really set a standard, but #1, isn't and was never meant, for XVI.

Dvader will keep it for a very long time to come as JamieRed is a good leader with loyal subjects by his side. Nerds stick together :icon_redface:

Internal Server Error

Yes I fully agree, in that they could improve their current situation with inactivity and improve overal standards, maybe actually fight a tribe that isn't at war already, or a rim tribe, or merge with a rim tribe, or ally with the only other tribe worth fighting. That could really set a standard, but #1, isn't and was never meant, for XVI.

Dvader will keep it for a very long time to come as JamieRed is a good leader with loyal subjects by his side. Nerds stick together :icon_redface:

*ISE contemplates offering his services to help out XVI and disprove Celebreus*

Like I said; there are some very capable players in XVI, and some potentially good leaders there. Its down to the current leadership to spot this, analyse it and do their best to maximise it.

DeletedUser

in football if player plays defense and he is born for offense and stubborn coach doesnt want to give him offense position then that team is for fail .
Here if they dont give leadership to players who are really good they are going to fall slowly..

DeletedUser

*ISE contemplates offering his services to help out XVI and disprove Celebreus*

Like I said; there are some very capable players in XVI, and some potentially good leaders there. Its down to the current leadership to spot this, analyse it and do their best to maximise it.

There are good leaders and players like mvvm, undertheradar and oynx2 just to name a few. I don't doubt they have skill clustered in their tribe, but I stand by my statement that they will never become #1, ever again on world 36, so long as it's not by default (like their first time).

It's not all about good players, it's about participation as much as any thing. I'm not going to bash names, but a fair example is wizzydizzy - Was in Active, extremely able to perform, but was a solo player.

They have already merged with Loaded; was this an act of desperation to keep up with ranks and increase morale within the inactive tribe? I don't know the true reason, but some are already disappointed is some thing I do know.

I'm not going to discuss XVI's ability to become #1 any more, we both have a variety of opinions and seem to stand strongly by them. :)

DeletedUser

1 DVADER 73.507.981 106.294.720 80 1.328.684 11047 9.622
2 XVI 61.817.394 78.181.567 78 1.002.328 8178 9.560

well what should I say? Ranks tell most of it , DVADER wont merge anymore ( unless TW team accepts their request to expand tribe limit to 250 ) and XVI shouldnt merge it didnt change their's rank at all , they should start internal nobling and faster....Bad thing that Onyx2 gone inactive cause I know what potential he got to be co-leader...

DeletedUser

Why don't you just declare and get it over with Silly bear.

Caveman 10345

If you both won't i will do it for you,

PnP vs Unkwn starts now :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'd love to see that war happen.

Anyway, 2 weeks from now:

1. DVADER - Not giving up their first place anytime soon.
2. XVI - Will almost certainly still be there 2 weeks from now, and have nice lead on PnP for the moment.
3. PnP - If anything, these guys will go up in rank, but not in the next 2 weeks.
4. Unkwn - 4th by default, because they don't have enough members to pass the big tribes in points and have no real competitors below them.
5. [BC] - Has a pretty decent lead over the tribes below them, so will keep the spot for a while.
6. ~*S*~ - Don't know much about them, so I'm gonna go for the status quo.
7. RIS - I don't see any of the tribes below them catch up to them in 2 weeks time.
8. HoT - My tribe, has a lot of growth options, I'm confident we can still grow a few ranks.
9. Gunz - Won't grow much, won't lose much.
10. NL - Not doing very well at the moment, and that could be enough to have them lose their 150k lead over Gunz, but might climb back up in the future.

valk

I'd love to see that war happen.

Anyway, 2 weeks from now:

1. DVADER - Not giving up their first place anytime soon.
2. XVI - Will almost certainly still be there 2 weeks from now, and have nice lead on PnP for the moment.
3. PnP - If anything, these guys will go up in rank, but not in the next 2 weeks.
4. Unkwn - 4th by default, because they don't have enough members to pass the big tribes in points and have no real competitors below them.
5. [BC] - Has a pretty decent lead over the tribes below them, so will keep the spot for a while.
6. ~*S*~ - Don't know much about them, so I'm gonna go for the status quo.
7. RIS - I don't see any of the tribes below them catch up to them in 2 weeks time.
8. HoT - My tribe, has a lot of growth options, I'm confident we can still grow a few ranks.
9. Gunz - Won't grow much, won't lose much.
10. NL - Not doing very well at the moment, and that could be enough to have them lose their 150k lead over Gunz, but might climb back up in the future.

Unknown wouldnt jump above these big tribes at least not DVADER and xvi you see right now the blue bears tribe average members points are less than DVADERS meaning that the blue bear's recruitment would have to be of higher than his average to become no 1 Right now these players are tucked up in tribes that means that the blue bear would have to recruit members lesser than this points meaning his tribe wouldnt be going up rank.

God dammit why teh hell are we talking about that blue thing again and why am i on this forum.

/Me goes to create an alias to hide behind *glares at epic weirdo* :icon_twisted: