End of Days

DeletedUser

Sour about what? How funny it is how bad you guys screwed it up? Im not sour Im laughing hysterically. This had to be the worse operation in this world to date. What are we 2 years old that we need to go behind backs to joing a tribe. When you start to grow stones between your legs and just state the truth just let me know.

Im confused. How did they screw up? They aimed to pinpoint the location of spies. They pinpointed one in a VERY limited forum as a result. I do not know if they pinpointed it themselves, or after you copy pasted information from that very limited forum.

DeletedUser

OO they knew we had the forum post already. We know we have spies in our tribe as well. And I actually got that post from 2 ppl so all the luck to them.

DeletedUser

Im confused. How did they screw up? They aimed to pinpoint the location of spies. They pinpointed one in a VERY limited forum as a result. I do not know if they pinpointed it themselves, or after you copy pasted information from that very limited forum.

You missed the point here . We always had support from Foe and OK members . Now this will be done more and more .
They tried to trick us with such a poor way. They couldnot defeat us on the battlefield even though we have been fighting in a ratio 1:4 against us for about a year .
They recruit KK and give OK the chance to hit them back with the fake war .This is a really " honourable" move , don't you aggree ?

Your own members are watching those moves. Your own members are the ones that have been pming us with infos .

Their leaders failed to give them a win .Their leaders try to do dirty tricks in order to achieve the world domination .
They chose to hug in a world with almost 3 tribes still standing alive .
They are afraid to fight and as always they try to merge in order to have world domination .
As far as I remember we are still playing tribal WARS right ?

DeletedUser

Cheap shot, but ~GOH~ were wise enough; they never removed any support from the CHAOS frontline, so your little plan failed miserably.

Metaller, quite frankly, you have disappointed me. This diplomatic venture failed.

End of story. :icon_neutral:

And CountZero, what was that farce about being proud of a name, etc that you posted in shared forums once, when I was still around? Something about being proud of your Kraken name, and to never surrender the name of Kraken?

So much for that.

DeletedUser

Cheap shot, but ~GOH~ were wise enough; they never removed any support from the CHAOS frontline, so your little plan failed miserably.

this is the second person to say this but the plan was not to move your troops but your attention your focus was blured and now you have a little less info in to what is going on in our tribe.
I have been involved in this since the start and never once heard someone say I hope ~HOG~ moves their troops away from these front line villages we just cant seem to take. we were bored of just beating on you so we decided to liven things up and it did. and some of us sare a little mad about the sea of blue but I have a long reach in this world and will soon start to noble more of your villages now that there is nothing between us but friends
I willl also have to many resources and nobles just for you and you little band of losers who IMO will be the ones to say eff it and quit. I have seen more people quit because of the over whelming odds againt them as opposed to people quitting cause of boredom

DeletedUser

this is the second person to say this but the plan was not to move your troops but your attention your focus was blured and now you have a little less info in to what is going on in our tribe.
I have been involved in this since the start and never once heard someone say I hope ~HOG~ moves their troops away from these front line villages we just cant seem to take. we were bored of just beating on you so we decided to liven things up and it did. and some of us sare a little mad about the sea of blue but I have a long reach in this world and will soon start to noble more of your villages now that there is nothing between us but friends
I willl also have to many resources and nobles just for you and you little band of losers who IMO will be the ones to say eff it and quit. I have seen more people quit because of the over whelming odds againt them as opposed to people quitting cause of boredom

Yea you are right. You are recruiting all the world , making alliance with everybody else just in order to try and take us down .

You know what ? I am proud that I am a member of ~GOH~ ! If the whole world is required in order to take us down then so be it! You can try!
After more than a year of fighting we are stronger than ever . Thats what you hate !
And what your mighty tribe does ? Just avoid giving a good fight and nothing more :D .Your moves are definitely not what a great tribe would have done . You are falling faster than ever thats for sure ;).

DeletedUser

Yea you are right. You are recruiting all the world , making alliance with everybody else just in order to try and take us down .

Coming from a tribe who merged with the opposite end of the world out of desperation to stop losing their wars and invites every person they can find who might accept... :icon_rolleyes:

You southern orcs are so well known for only looking for "good" fights... oh wait, actually you are well known for only jumping in on tribes being hit from multiple enemies already so stop complaining about the fight not being "good" and do something about it.

DeletedUser54100

well we all know CHAOS wanted the northern members bear :p and if we are so bad they why when it was 1 on 1 we were destroying you in the stats? sounds like somone went crying to FOE who as we know never truly have allies im sure CHAOS will see this...

DeletedUser

well we all know CHAOS wanted the northern members bear :p and if we are so bad they why when it was 1 on 1 we were destroying you in the stats?

lol, 1 on 1? You mean when you attacked us while we were at war with WEST and Kraken. Yes, I concede you really beat us in stats when it was "1 vs 1" by taking our inactive's villages while we fought 2 other wars.:lol:

DeletedUser54100

if they were inactives then why were they not moved from the tribe and nobled? no CHAOS keeps there dead accounts for use on the front lines which breaks the rules. Which also means that the villages we took were still from your tribe.

DeletedUser

by taking our inactive's villages while we fought 2 other wars.:lol:

INACTIVE?!?! Cho don't make me laugh bear. Not to criticize you here but seriously inactive? Okay some were and I admit it. But some weren't. Infact alot of them were being sat. So how can they be considered inactive? If they were considered inactive then what about the players who were sitting them? Are they inactive also? If they are also inactive then that means so was Chaos? comprende?

Also if you said those were inactives we took, then how were they able to retake villages from us at some point or the other when we nobled them?

DeletedUser

if they were inactives then why were they not moved from the tribe and nobled? no CHAOS keeps there dead accounts for use on the front lines which breaks the rules. Which also means that the villages we took were still from your tribe.

yes that's what goh is good at. nobling inactives. you showed this to us and congrats for being so super warriors to noble inactive villages. but when it comes to active players you are pathetic..we notice this for the last 2 months now as you cant take out anyone:)

as for why we didnt dismiss them...cause we dont want to hide stats like you do.

and why we made this move?

not even for 1 second did i think that you would move your troops from your borders.
we did it only for one reason. "FUN". A word that you don't even have in your vocabulary. you know nothing about fun and thats why you think we are trying to beat you with methods that are not honourable.

i did it cause i misse the plotting, the writing of a declaration, and watching the faces of all these people seeing the declaration and the new strategy etc. we knew you had a spy in our council but i dont care for that. all i care is i did something to make things a bit more interesting to my guys even if i had to create a fake war.

now..go noble what inactives you can goh...hurry up cause we are coming to kill you again:)

DeletedUser

I trully understand the reasoning behind this met. FUN. The magic word.
Well, thank you for making us create a nice war declaration video. We did had fun indeed. :icon_wink:

And btw, with this turnout of the events, only one thing crosses my mind: "Where the hell is that "disband" button?" :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Coming from a tribe who merged with the opposite end of the world out of desperation to stop losing their wars and invites every person they can find who might accept... :icon_rolleyes:

You southern orcs are so well known for only looking for "good" fights... oh wait, actually you are well known for only jumping in on tribes being hit from multiple enemies already so stop complaining about the fight not being "good" and do something about it.

Check our history and our wars mate . you will see a number of fights and wins . No draws no loses . Just pure wins!
After all we are still here . What about your history ? You always claim to be on wars though no real victory is on your history ... Ohhh wait! you have no history since everytime you dispand your tribe and merged :eek: .
You really need a history lesson mate . Its easy to spread propaganda. How about for the first time in here you prove it ?
Plz go check the stats .

DeletedUser

You know what ? I am proud that I am a member of ~GOH~ ! If the whole world is required in order to take us down then so be it! You can try!

if that is what you need to think to feel good about your self them go for it. I prefer to think that I am friends with more that 1/2 the world at this point because my friends win wars and take over the other areas the more you talk to people in this world the more they feel the need to eliminate you from here.

hence you have no alliles not because we neeed "90%" of this world to take you out but because your diplomacy sux and no one likes your personality.

DeletedUser

After more than a year of fighting we are stronger than ever . Thats what you hate !
And what your mighty tribe does ? Just avoid giving a good fight and nothing more :D .Your moves are definitely not what a great tribe would have done . You are falling faster than ever thats for sure ;).

Don't act so high and mighty. If you had half a mind, you would have realized that jumping in on a gang bang against us would turn sour fast with our faithful ally (and at the time biggest tribe in the world) jumping in to assist.

As for recruiting kraken, you can think of our war with them as a "refining through fire" event. We fought them for almost two years, and demolished all but the very best, the ones who could actually work and fight as a unit. I do not blame CZ for going to FOE, because our war with them stunted their growth immensely, whereas now, they can once again grow and be productive. You should all have a little more respect for Kraken, hated enemy or not, they fought well and lasted for 2 damn years.

DeletedUser

if that is what you need to think to feel good about your self them go for it. I prefer to think that I am friends with more that 1/2 the world at this point because my friends win wars and take over the other areas the more you talk to people in this world the more they feel the need to eliminate you from here.

hence you have no alliles not because we neeed "90%" of this world to take you out but because your diplomacy sux and no one likes your personality.

I thought metty was the bad guy here :eek: . Lol . People never like the voise of reality . Its not my fault though . Nobody ever claimed about my reputation of giving reality a sweet view .

As for giving this as a reason for this war .Should I remind you that the only time you ever thought of coming against us and our diplomacy was when we were the last tribe still standing and back then you supposed we would have been an easy prey :p .
Things didnot went too good as you hoped .

Comment on "my friends win wars" .Which wars really ? Can you give me some info ? TWstats is here .Do i miss something ?

Punkedfreak

so much for GOH not pulling back from frontlines :L

your northern players did :L

and we recruit to get world domination?

why did you jump over FOE and chaos to recruit those norther players then if it wasnt to try and gain world domination?

DeletedUser

so much for GOH not pulling back from frontlines :L

your northern players did :L

so if the south was not fooled by this lame trick why did they not share their intel with their northern tribe members
I sence either a lie or a lack of trust between the 2 sections

stellro

All in all - just pathetic really.

I must say Im more disappointed with FOE members for either thinking so little of us in regards to how inteligent we are after all this time - and moreso for actually going along with it.

Just shows that the mighty Chaos CANNOT defeat GOH on its own and has to resort to the most childish act Ive seen since joining this world in Feb 2008.

Everybody knew about this - I guess this is another one of those jokes Im just too old for.....