bobbies sig shop

DeletedUser

Bobby i hear this is the place to go for amazing sigs?

As I now talk on the forums, could you make me on too please?

Anything along the lines of Havok, and my name with world 32 on please.

Thanks

Sorry

i just saw you request 2 PP per sig, as i haven't got that, leave it.

DeletedUser

What so bad about it?!

the pages took forever to load last night... dont any more

but the changing page numbers when scrolling through renders at the bottom goes off the page on opera.... cba to look on firefox n co

DeletedUser

the pages took forever to load last night... dont any more

but the changing page numbers when scrolling through renders at the bottom goes off the page on opera.... cba to look on firefox n co

ok, i agree it sucks.. it won't let me log in!

DeletedUser

ok, i agree it sucks.. it won't let me log in!

lol

and the search things all totally messed up

i tried searching 'rocky' expecting to get pics of rocky balboa and some rocks and gravel n stuff, but then i get taken to an advanced search thing that dont even work!

DeletedUser

new sig

assasinscreedsiggeh.png

DeletedUser

The glow should be a light grey imo.

Looks good tho! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The glow should be a light grey imo.

Looks good tho! :icon_cool:

lol, im not one for really thinking about what im doing, and where im putting stuff, or what colour stuff should be, i just mess around a bit and go with what looks good

and i did actually try light grey, but it made the text near invisible and hard to read

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, im not one for really thinking about what im doing, and where im putting stuff, or what colour stuff should be, i just mess around a bit and go with what looks good

and i did actually try light grey, but it made the text near invisible and hard to read

Perhaps a dark grey then? I just think a greyscale glow would look better than the out-of-nowhere brown. But that's just me. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You have some nice sigs... however... you take other people's renders and mold them into your own. Instead of using a render program, how about making some of your own with Gimp? That's true sig working skill.

DeletedUser

HandofGod23 said:
You have some nice sigs... however... you take other people's renders and mold them into your own. Instead of using a render program, how about making some of your own with Gimp? That's true sig working skill.

Says the guy with a render in his sig that I guarentee is stolen/downloaded off some random website. :icon_confused: Hypocrisy much?

Go and ask the pros how they do their sigs. Sure a couple may make their own renders and brushes but you'll see guys who use downloaded renders and brushes still make awesome sigs.

Wether you made the render or not is irrelevant to you being an awesome sig maker. It takes skill to blend and add text (yes, people stuff the text up all the time. eg, yours).

What are you talking about. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser22924

thats is the worst thing you could have possibly said.

RARELY do any sig maker(pro, or newb), make their own Render, thats why we go to sites, that have the images pre - rendered for our personal or commercial use, in all the time i have made sigs, i have only made 1 render, and it was hell making it, took 2 hours to render it properly.

@bobby: your getting pretty good, but your still not at my level :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I made part of this background, not all of it however. I didn't say his sigs were bad, but that I would like to see him do his own rendering. You guys react way too violently to a simple suggestion.