• Thread starter Tony M. Kingdom
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Answer the following questions below.

Who love me:

Who love my farms:

Who love my leadership skills:

Who love my men (LC and AXE):

I know you don't know anything about me or who i am or what i do on my personal life time. But hey! This is your chance to answer these fellowing questions for me, so you would or might be able to know something about me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Answer the following questions below.

Who love me:Noone

Who love my farms:Noone

Who love my leadership skills:Noone

Who love my men (LC and AXE):Noone

I know you don't know anything about me or who i am or what i do on my personal life time. But hey! This is your chance to answer these fellowing questions for me, so you would or might be able to know something about me :icon_biggrin:

Answers in bold

DeletedUser

;( noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Must have geschlossen.. bring back the geschlossen!!!!

DeletedUser

Geschlossen is what used to show up on forums when they were locked. Now "Closed" shows up. (geschlossen is the German word for closed, and TW was originally German)

Rawr?

Geschlossen is what used to show up on forums when they were locked. Now "Closed" shows up. (geschlossen is the German word for closed, and TW was originally German)

And it just recently changed:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hence why it says K54 or K99... K stands for the german word Kontinent which translates Continent... simple

Now to get the old look forum back go down to the bottom left of the page and click on the drop down menu, there you can switch between old and new styles.

Now on to the actual subject of this dude...

NO ONE CARES! Not at least until you make an impact with ODA or creating a kick arse Tribe.

DeletedUser

Use the old forum skin. It still says Geschlossen.