CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser

erm, if you want although that would mean GOH would lose their lead over CHAOS

DeletedUser

You want to talk about stats ? You want to talk about who wins who ?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Swiss Gobi
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,601
Side 2: 3,173
Difference: 428

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,623,581
Side 2: 31,717,500
Difference: 3,906,081

image.php

Should I remind you the stats of ~OU~ ? A defeat you never admitted .
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=138986&page=30 . You will see that on less than a month we had break the 1000 villages from OU with a difference more than 800 villages.

So you are talking about this kind of victory ? The only thing that slows us down is that we are also fighting Foe . About 100 players are fighting more than 400 and still we managed to be on the winning side ;) .

DeletedUser

So you are talking about this kind of victory ? The only thing that slows us down is that we are also fighting Foe . About 100 players are fighting more than 400 and still we managed to be on the winning side ;) .

yes yes, you where up, once, long time ago... you ain´t no more. get over it ;)

and yeah.. it´s like EVERY single member of our tribes (both CHAOS and FOE are fighting you! :icon_rolleyes:

your whole tribe might be agaisnt FOE/CHAOS, but all of CHAOS/FOE ain´t against you.

Could be fun if anyone could take the time to find out who actually nobled in this war.
I know for sure that I hadn´t nobled a GOH vill untill the day the northern tribes merges with you.

so don´t make it look like you are totally underdogs, when only those relativly close to you have even bin fighting you!

stellro

and yeah.. it´s like EVERY single member of our tribes (both CHAOS and FOE are fighting you! :icon_rolleyes:

your whole tribe might be agaisnt FOE/CHAOS, but all of CHAOS/FOE ain´t against you.

Im confused then - who else are they / you fighting???

DeletedUser33250

Im confused then - who else are they / you fighting???

FOE are still fighting ZIP
and upto a point Chaos were still fighting the Krakens (not sure if they still are, dont really care either)

DeletedUser

yes yes, you where up, once, long time ago... you ain´t no more. get over it ;)

Could be fun if anyone could take the time to find out who actually nobled in this war.
I know for sure that I hadn´t nobled a GOH vill untill the day the northern tribes merges with you.

so don´t make it look like you are totally underdogs, when only those relativly close to you have even bin fighting you!

With all due respect VH, I don't think this is a valid argument.
You are saying that not all CHAOS members are fighting GOH. Well the same applies for GOH members... Not all are fighting CHAOS!
If you want examples I can give you.

So the ratios are still there.

DeletedUser

With all due respect VH, I don't think this is a valid argument.
You are saying that not all CHAOS members are fighting GOH. Well the same applies for GOH members... Not all are fighting CHAOS!
If you want examples I can give you.

So the ratios are still there.

Dou>
Can wee agree that the only enemies GOH have/had is FOE and CHAOS?
so if every member is NOT fighting these two tribes, it´s poor planning, as everyone should be helping the tribe survive. right!

As Sir F, said, CHAOS and FOE have also bin fighting Krakken, Zip, STFU, NWF, WEST, old CNC etc. so no, evey member in F´n C have not, at any point, bin fighting GOH. So I do find my point valid.

Personally, you can see where I have bin fighting for the most the last half year. I started in northern K32, by taking 6-7 villages, when Riffler went inactive., then I took some more over time, so I might have had 15 villages, when P-G and CNC first made DP and then split.
since then, I´m now 3rd in K22 (oups, 4th, Roscoe just nobled past me, due to my inactivity *L*) and have 229 vills in K22. total we now have around 1/4 of K22 and more than 30% of K21.

It takes a looooooong time to noble a full K of aprox 3000 villages.
If you look at the KEA, now KO stats, you will find that we have bin the tribe with the highest kill rate, since we made KEA. and even with us killing the most, we havn´t even cleared 1K from our former frontline.
How on earth would you expect anyone to noble multiple Ks of villages in this world?
It´s just not possible, as nobles takes to many coins to build! :(

DeletedUser

How on earth would you expect anyone to noble multiple Ks of villages in this world?
It´s just not possible, as nobles takes to many coins to build! :(

Your right, it's to late now but you could have...

If tribes stopped wasting nobles on inactive accounts and barbarians you wouldn't have this problem. No tribe, still existing in this world, plays like this, has the patience and for sight to avoid these pitfalls. Can you imagine how many nobles your tribe would have at there disposal, or any tribe, if they played this philosophy and allowed inactive or quit players accounts to go barb and avoided the temptation of nobling them for a "nice cluster" or whatever the excuse is... Focused on the fun part of this game, where actual strategy is applied, fighting active players/tribes, instead of cleaning K's of in actives and barbs...

From experience, if you practice this, you can have well over 50-60 nobles at 2 million, over a hundred nobles on accounts above 4 mil while growing consistently on the fruits of your labor (conquering enemy vills and farming). If an entire tribe did this, they would have well over 6000 nobles at this point in the game and could do serious damage to whoever they choose to war with. Don't blame the coin system for your inability to clear K's, it's possible, you just missed the opportunity...

stellro

Dou>
As Sir F, said, CHAOS and FOE have also bin fighting Krakken, Zip, STFU, NWF, WEST, old CNC etc. so no, evey member in F´n C have not, at any point, bin fighting GOH. So I do find my point valid.

Our point is - how many of these tribes are you fighting now??? You mentioned Krakens in an earlier post - so that is a max of 10 players in your words - and now they are with your allies - so barring some inactive noblings of current kraken inactives its hardly a war or a focus of attention - as for the others:

STFU - Stig's posts of war stats show how much time that battle took from both sides in recent times.

NWF - Either recruited by Chaos or merged into GOH - so in other words either still your enemy or in your tribe.

WEST & CNC - these are more history lessons than current battles. Your use of these enemies would be no different than GOH posting NEXT & PXTG as reasons for players not attacking existing enemies.

DeletedUser

Sir F??!? :icon_redface:

oups.. sorry, mistype :eek:(

Your right, it's to late now but you could have...

If tribes stopped wasting nobles on inactive accounts and barbarians you wouldn't have this problem. No tribe, still existing in this world, plays like this, has the patience and for sight to avoid these pitfalls. Can you imagine how many nobles your tribe would have at there disposal, or any tribe, if they played this philosophy and allowed inactive or quit players accounts to go barb and avoided the temptation of nobling them for a "nice cluster" or whatever the excuse is... Focused on the fun part of this game, where actual strategy is applied, fighting active players/tribes, instead of cleaning K's of in actives and barbs...

From experience, if you practice this, you can have well over 50-60 nobles at 2 million, over a hundred nobles on accounts above 4 mil while growing consistently on the fruits of your labor (conquering enemy vills and farming). If an entire tribe did this, they would have well over 6000 nobles at this point in the game and could do serious damage to whoever they choose to war with. Don't blame the coin system for your inability to clear K's, it's possible, you just missed the opportunity...

I can´t disagree with this,. not at all.. not at all.. I have bin thinking of this, and I´m catting barbs next to me for farming, and have mailed players to not take these, as they will be made farms for the tribe.

Inactives, should only be used to move players to the frontline.

in general.. you are just right in that post!!!!

Our point is - how many of these tribes are you fighting now??? You mentioned Krakens in an earlier post - so that is a max of 10 players in your words - and now they are with your allies - so barring some inactive noblings of current kraken inactives its hardly a war or a focus of attention - as for the others:

STFU - Stig's posts of war stats show how much time that battle took from both sides in recent times.

NWF - Either recruited by Chaos or merged into GOH - so in other words either still your enemy or in your tribe.

WEST & CNC - these are more history lessons than current battles. Your use of these enemies would be no different than GOH posting NEXT & PXTG as reasons for players not attacking existing enemies.

and how fast do you think things turn around?? *LOL*

Tribe x fights tribe a,b,c,d,e and f.
they stop the war on all but a, and wins the war on a the day after.. ehhmm. right :icon_rolleyes:

I must say.. these past days, your posts have bin . hmm.. yeah.. "slightly far fetched" *LOL*

stellro

Heres your winning week as requested guys - and the way you like it - the main tribes as you've asked for so much!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 738
Side 2: 737
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 18
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,396,967
Side 2: 7,531,738
Difference: 134,771

image.php

Side 1: 240,490
Side 2: 174,698
Difference: 65,792

image.php

Then job lot - ok still losing by 3 overall but I guess you've taken to nobling inactives after all your flaming - but beating Chaos on overall nobles - looks like your joke had a more detremental effect on you guys than us :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 761
Side 2: 744
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 36
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,616,134
Side 2: 7,607,125
Difference: 9,009

image.php

Side 1: 318,869
Side 2: 351,608
Difference: 32,739

image.php

DeletedUser

sorry to be the one to put it to you stell (no I´m not really, just saying so)

But you are missing EGS ;o)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~EGS~
Players:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 36
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 355,716
Difference: 355,716

image.php

so.. you STILL don´t have your winning week. sorry

stellro

Although ~EGS~ stated that they no longer trusted Chaos to provide the security of forums and enjoyment of the game they did not state that they were part of the Chaos "family" - we are not mind readers - just forum readers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you have the quotes that they say they are no longer part of CHAOS?????? :icon_eek: