DeletedUser

implses.jpg

Memorial - http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=10694602897466
Original Thread - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=176468

www.crusebereavementcare.org.uk/
www.bereavementuk.co.uk/
http://forum.tribalwars.net/www.crusebereavementcare.org.uk/

Repinski

Bob I thought you told me you were not making anymore issues of the BBT. And people I have the skype chats to prove it.

DeletedUser

He has obviously taken the time out of his day as the death of NS is quite shocking. It is not surprising that he made this exception.

RIP Neversleeps, the true American War Machine.

DeletedUser

Bob I thought you told me you were not making anymore issues of the BBT. And people I have the skype chats to prove it.

Who the hell do you think you are?

If your mother died, and someone wrote "Oh. I thought you didn't care" all over her tombstone. You'd be pissed.

Don't be so disrespectful.

R.I.P Jeremy :icon_cry:

Repinski

Who the hell do you think you are?

If your mother died, and someone wrote "Oh. I thought you didn't care" all over her tombstone. You'd be pissed.

Don't be so disrespectful.

R.I.P Jeremy :icon_cry:

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I was pointing out the fact that bob said he was done and he lied about it. I personally didn't know the guy but I still feel bad about what happened to him.

ackcody

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I was pointing out the fact that bob said he was done and he lied about it. I personally didn't know the guy but I still feel bad about what happened to him.

It's not the time nor place to point something like that out.

DeletedUser

I am not discussing it here. I said I might not, not that I wouldnt be doing any.

End of the day, the kid is dead, so I think little petty crap like this doesnt belong here and now.

DeletedUser

I will address this is a few days. I would advise you to go reread that part of our skype chat though.

I dont see why you are making a big issue out of this. Things change, I advise you not to take everything I say as bone hard never changing fact.

Repinski

well the fact of the matter is, I enjoy making you look like a fool. And so I intend on doing it again in the near future. I could do it now but I will wait a few days because now isn't the time to do it.

DeletedUser

well the fact of the matter is, I enjoy making you look like a fool. And so I intend on doing it again in the near future. I could do it now but I will wait a few days because now isn't the time to do it.

Oh you chose the perfect time Matt. Making me look like a fool for writing an obituary, real classy.

Repinski

Oh you chose the perfect time Matt. Making me look like a fool for writing an obituary, real classy.

I actually like the fact that you made this. But the fact of the matter is you said you wouldn't make another issue.

DeletedUser

rep please just shutup

abdul can u please banned anyone who flames in this thread

DeletedUser

Guys, please calm down, stop the flames and off-topic, or i'll increase my infraction count :icon_wink:

(Further questions will be adressed via PM).