Best Ctrl fighters ever.

DeletedUser

Surely, Ctrl is one of the best tribes on tw.net. That it is one of the most durable, successful and devastating war tribes is undeniable. It's history, stats speak for themselves. Years have passed since the inception of world 10 and now in it's twilight, Ctrl is on the verge of attaining near complete supremacy through bloody and unrelenting conflict. This domination did not accomplish itself nor was it solely the inevitable consequence of great leadership. Considering the overall competitiveness of world 10, it was certainly not the frailty of the opposition.
At the root of it's success, it may be argued, lies the most basic and indispensible denomination of any tribe; it's members. Ruthless and combative, these members, through use of their time, effort and skill, have overwhelmed (or at least outlasted) every enemy. Most have passed on from world 10 yet their passage lies not unmarked for Ctrl still stands as a monolith; witness to their past endeavors here. To commemorate the contributions of some of the most accomplished fighters in Tribalwars I propose that you, whether you be Ctrl member, steadfast ally or vanquished enemy, nominate the most fearsome fighters amongst them all (past or present) and explain your reasons for doing so. For the sake of expediency I suggest that no more than 5 people be nominated. I have no doubt that such a selection will prove torturous, considering the pool of outstanding talent one has to choose from.

Who am I, you ask? Muahahaha, I am the shadow in the dark, the wind on the waves, the ferret in the pond, the...... er... oops....*switches off melodramatic mode*.... I'm just a noob who admires ctrl a lot. I follow the forums, check the stats, even stalk KW and EJ occasionally. I'm a fan. LOL. However, keep in mind that this is no reason to flame me. I have feelings you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

matu/current Don Piro Nino - best attacker and defender I've ever seen

kalkoenvet

Not trying to suck up, but I choose Jon. (Besides the time when he lost 24 nobles at home)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is there really 1 good CTRL player? I mean just think of how many player one account has gone through OH so many times...
There there was rule that you couldn't gift account, CTRL would have been dead before BDR. :)

Kind regards,
Your friendly neighborhood Finnyman :)

DeletedUser

Is there really 1 good CTRL player? I mean just think of how many player one account has gone through OH so many times...
There there was rule that you couldn't gift account, CTRL would have been dead before BDR. :)

Kind regards,

There are plenty of accounts with original owners. You have no clue what you're talking about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Kind regards,

doesn't really matter since it was best player, not account. Interesting topic anyways.

Mybach is always good for some defense and timing though. Not sure where he would rank with other Ctrl players though.

DeletedUser

i can not choose.
there are over 5 players i can remember.
first and think best of are stupidhool them ost time he fight allone borg in 2 big war.
borg players will must remember him.ganjaman was very good player too.
spawnie-rose is very very good player too.
soldja was very good player.the original soldja no the players after him.
rosskin is very very good player too.

so i think i have choose top 5 but there are a lot of others very very good players too and i think all of them can belong here.

3 of them that i have choose have been stop from w10 but befroe that they were very good.

finny there are a lto of players with the original accounts.so do not speak if you do not know pls.

cdnJer

I would say earone but his sitters at the time may get upset. etinixa and matuu were both great to battle with...they were also interesting to talk with. Kutos to anyone I may have missed on the earone sit ;)

Props also to CUCLOP, good guy and an excellent well rounded player. Darth Rayne (I call you vader) also took a nice chunk from me in one of my "invasion" clusters.

Me of course...though I think my true test is still to arrive.

I'm sure there are others worth mentioning that I haven't yet had the pleasure of battling with. I'm also sure that time will come!

Rage and fury baby.

DeletedUser

Best I have played alongside - the original Skipper321, the original BarbaKahn and the one and only Great8o8 - awesome to see in action Rosskin, EJ, Kalk, Spawnie Rose and Woods.

kalkoenvet

Please don't go offtopic, we are talking about CTRL warriors here.

DeletedUser

I'd have to say EJ, kida and Matu (DPN). All of which I have seen what they can do. There may or may not have been other players from ctrl's past, that I cant comment on, but those 3 are a cut above the rest. This is only going on my limited experience since I joined Ctrl. As being a Nomad we never got to fight Ctrl, pity as it would of been interesting. But I wont comment on players because of their reputation, only from my personal experience. That is why I have nominated players that I know. However Ctrl have always had a good core of players, why single out any one individual player? When it is the tribe as a whole that has made the achievement. To be in Ctrl, says something about your ability, but the way we all work together is the true achievement.

DeletedUser

On topic:
However, the best CTRL player is:
Spawnie-Rose

Why might you ask? This is because Spawnie found the courage to stand up and backstab is old tribe for CTRL... I mean come on... Is that not commitment? :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27978

dunno finny same could be said for kalkoenvet,

none of them have the individuality they started this game with, its easy to conform thats why i don't think many ctrl players are good players lol

DeletedUser

dunno finny same could be said for kalkoenvet,

none of them have the individuality they started this game with, its easy to conform thats why i don't think many ctrl players are good players lol

One may respond that individuality is something that is developed and not intrinsic to being. That said, everyone is an individual by definition but does not one stand out by going against the grain and breaking the herd mentality. Subject to a lack of change are you not conforming to your past? Anyway, adapting to circumstances is not necessarily the same as conforming.

On topic: Any great players from the past? What about Mimihansson or the original lodda or Allyboo or someone in that mold?

DeletedUser

Guys, if your wanting this thread locked your going the right way to get it done.

If your unable to actually post relevant information instead of bitching about each other then don't post. Simple.

Fyi: Flaming each other then posting "OT: 1 Line Post" does not make it any better. You will be punished if you can't keep on topic.