** war ** !!!!!!!

grummit

I will run your inclusion into the love triangle by Iceman later, I for one like your hair so its a thumbs up from me! :lol:

Hopefully Iceman likes my nice hair too.

*crosses fingers*

BTW does LoEN have a PnP spokesman?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Operation Anaconda? Classic pincer move? Metal legs? I really have no idea what you're going on about. I only know one thing:

No. You haven't.

LOL.

Yes, i have. I assure you.

Ask your mates about Operation Anaconda. Believe it was Shipley, so i figured THE coming from kd 41/42, and TWC planning on coming thru kd 75....

Jeez, was helping you guys out...

As for the metal legs, have you ever Seen grandma's boy? Jp is a character who wants to have metal legs.. ROFL.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify... The metal legs is a play off of the movie Grandma's Boy. I highly reccommend it, quite funny. If you'd prefer me explain it and save your the 2hrs of pleasure let me know. I would love to hear what LoEN has to say about someone declaring on them...

MR.MR

Ouch that was a pretty low blow Paj, to insinuate that anybody is as worthless as JP from Grandma's boy (one of my fav movies, btw) is like a sucker punch.

seriously, if you haven't seen the movie, go see it, you will laugh.

Anywhoo... good luck to LoEN, looks like they might very well need it, if THE and Phoenx are going to be both working on ya.

DeletedUser92

We're at war with LoEN?

Wow. First Pajuno's boys start insisting we're going south just to fight a war with them, and next we're at working on LoEN. I gotta lay off the drugs. Or take more of 'em...

DeletedUser

Off topic: Gramma's Boy is truly a diamond in the rough.

Edit: Best of luck to Tempz and the boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

So you are denying this to be fact?

Ummm...

...Yes?

At this time, THE has no immediate plans to declare war on Phoenx. Or to go through *Counts* two tribes, at least, to get from K31 to K51 and then south of BD in order to do so. So...Yes. That's nowhere in our current playbook, mainly because its incredibly stupid to be basing our entire tribe's expansion policy around some imaginary vendetta toward you.

DeletedUser

Ummm...

...Yes?

At this time, THE has no immediate plans to declare war on Phoenx. Or to go through *Counts* two tribes, at least, to get from K31 to K51 and then south of BD in order to do so. So...Yes. That's nowhere in our current playbook, mainly because its incredibly stupid to be basing our entire tribe's expansion policy around some imaginary vendetta toward you.

Ahhh yes but wouldnt it be much more epic if you did?

xinryr

We're at war with LoEN?

Wow. First Pajuno's boys start insisting we're going south just to fight a war with them, and next we're at working on LoEN. I gotta lay off the drugs. Or take more of 'em...

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Gasp! This war is HUGE!
icon10.gif

I like how THE is suddenly a nobody...?

And as for Templarz vs LoEN:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Templarz

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 288,720
Side 2: 9,464
Difference: 279,256

image.php

DeletedUser

Im loving that they are stacking the 75% morale borders .. just leaves their flanks available for other attacks.

Thats it Leaders of LOEN ... make all your low morale players do all the work for you .. hopefully they will keep preaching to those players that they are going to come and help them with more then just support!

Seriously my ODA is growing enormously .. with your support on unwalled villages. This is great!

Keep it up LOEN!

I wonder if they will be stacking Gorgeous Panther next .. quite possible ..

DeletedUser

red.png
Tallahasse (263|602) K629,464Templarz [ED]rasjima [LoEN]2009-09-06 10:33:57
Bah !

O well .. was along time ago.

I've attacked players for less then that. Anyway, just wanted to say, Tempz, have fun expanding in that area, i don't think you need me to wish you luck. :D

I do not know anything about this "LoEN" Character , who ever he/it/they may be looks like your tearing them a new ring hole!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anytime you need a sitter man you know you have an army of players to call on. Its a pleasure to sit you and a pleasure to support you in this combat.

the pink panther

Im loving that they are stacking the 75% morale borders .. just leaves their flanks available for other attacks.

Thats it Leaders of LOEN ... make all your low morale players do all the work for you .. hopefully they will keep preaching to those players that they are going to come and help them with more then just support!

Seriously my ODA is growing enormously .. with your support on unwalled villages. This is great!

Keep it up LOEN!

I wonder if they will be stacking Gorgeous Panther next .. quite possible ..

someone mention my name :icon_redface: